Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (11689 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by doeeyed: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
Agree wt wislet,

Good guy anyday.
Remember a good guy can still be macho, firm etc.

No baddy, baddy at al.

When younger, a lady might be attracted to the baddies, as women mature faster. Baddies tend to exude a mature worldly wise aura.

But on getting older, wanting a long term commitment, na good responsible bobo she go to find o.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by bekay911(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ smoothsk Even ur voice no sound lyk one.
A gud guy for me any day anytym,
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
@bekay oya enter d place now, make u confirm
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Dawdy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2012
Sad but true, Girls realy love bad guys, i dated many girls as good guy and as bad, i used to be good guy to girls, calling & sending love msgs times without number, giving gifts, doing any thing to prove my love to them, yet they would take me for granted, now that i'm a bad guy as regards relationship, girls try to have me as their own, i dont call, even when they call me, sometimes i ignore, with no apology, no keping promises, always disappointing, beleive me it works for me realy.
I think bad guy for dating, and good guy for marriage.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
You really need to stop hanging around with cheap Ajegunle girls
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by bekay911(f): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2012
smoothsk:

@bekay oya enter d place now, make u confirm
i don enter, who be dat gal wey stand for door?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2012
Only a quintessentially dumb girl will like a bad boy who will leave her regretting. I mean, why will anyone plan to fail?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by starruby(f): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2012
It,s not reverse Psychology that they apply, they normally dont have a life so they boost up their ego by
playing hard to get so that the gal can beg them,,these makes them feel special, a real man has no time to even play around with emotions. Only idlers got all the time in the world to play around,
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by crissmac: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
there are good guys
bad guys
sharp guys
then there are good bad guys
bad good guys
sharp good guys
bad sharp guys
very good guys
very bad guys
very good bad guy
vey sharp guys
very bad good sharp guys
very bad good sharp guys.

so ladies have your pick and choose your choice.
there are things (guys) worse thanbad guys ascan be seen above.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Metalgoong(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
starruby:

It,s not reverse Psychology that they apply,[b] they normally dont have a life [/b]so they boost up their ego by
playing hard to get so that the gal can beg them,,these makes them feel special, a real man has no time to even play around with emotions. Only idlers got all the time in the world to play around,

I guess you are the one that has a life?? . . . Swine!! sad sad sad
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tu face Baba! grin
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
The truth of the matter is that nobody is good. Check the bible.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

Only a quintessentially dumb girl will like a bad boy who will leave her regretting. I mean, why will anyone plan to fail?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by starruby(f): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
Metalgoong:

I guess you are the one that has a life?? . . . Swine!! sad sad sad

Did my opinion hit the wrong nerve with a metalgoong!?, here goes a chinese gong!!your words are a reflection of your innerself so kindly oink it back to your inner stall

I just expressed what i think and you can oppose it but choose a decent expression. Am out!wasted 28secs of my life typing this!!
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by kambili190: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
women who like bad guys must be sort of self-destructive. i pity them!

a good guy is not a jerk and doesn't behave like a dog. a good guy is someone a woman can love and RESPECT. and he will make her feel so good that she can develop her full potential instead of losing her self-confidence and spending her time being sad and unhappy.

a player is immature! someone with poor moral standards. my opinion!
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by pato405(m): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

serzly if relationships were like books, gurls will read the books upside down, i mean really inverted, enjoy it that way & regard other gurls who read it normally as fools.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2012
You know all about women don't you?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Bad guys can be exciting but when it comes to real life issues like commitment, they chicken out, as a guy, i have been both nd i tell u that the bad guy gets the babe, while the good guy keeps her. While the bad guy may be immature in reasoning, he is quick in articlation and smart with execution and the good guy, he thinks his way through weighs his options and catastrophes that may result before he acts, both characters are essential in every guy and should not only be applied in relationships but also in buisness as well as other aspects of life. , what i have problem with is the dumb guy, dumb brothers can be so annoying and unbelivable at times.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2012
nomsochris:

Bad guys can be exciting but when it comes to real life issues like commitment, they chicken out, as a guy, i have been both nd i tell u that the bad guy gets the babe, while the good guy keeps her. While the bad guy may be immature in reasoning, he is quick in articlation and smart with execution and the good guy, he thinks his way through weighs his options and catastrophes that may result before he acts, both characters are essential in every guy and should not only be applied in relationships but also in buisness as well as other aspects of life. , what i have problem with is the dumb guy, dumb brothers can be so annoying and unbelivable at times.
This is Nice!

I agree with the dumb ones part too!
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by pato405(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mynd_44:

You know all about women don't you?

none has proven me wrong so far! not even from their posts here on NL.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by VICKYLIVE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Land Available For sale In Abuja : Garki, kwuba
at affordable price.

Dm me with your Budget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

purpose served , thread closed / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.