Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,798 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men (4536 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2012
do you know how silly you look when you tell other African men and black men that they shouldnt date or approach Nigerian girls ?? undecided angry

these are the same African men and other black men that laugh @ the back of Nigerian men. .labelling Nigerian men as crooks, dishonest, fraudstars, 419,thieves,fraudsters,jobless and yahoo boys. Nigerian guys grow up and wake up!
etc embarassed lipsrsealed

angry angry angry angry angry

Most nigerian men blab a lot. They always wash their linen in public just like you see some of them do, on this NL. They are sad, lame,senseless,ignorant,silly, and baseless idio.ts. They talk bad about Nigerian girls to their african friends but then these friends of theirs laugh and make jest of these nigerian guys. Pathetic much! And these same friends label nigerian guys as 419,thieves,fraudsters,jobless and yahoo boys. Nigerian guys grow up and wake up!

Bite me! if you know/think I have hit a nerve!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by LesbianBoy(m): 2:00am On Jan 24, 2012
Onila in one word >>>>>> FOOLISH-FOOL
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Kaboom1: 2:58am On Jan 24, 2012
onila:

do you know how silly you look when you tell other African men and black men that they shouldnt date or approach Nigerian girls ?? undecided angry

these are the same African men and other black men that laugh @ the back of Nigerian men. .labelling Nigerian men as crooks, dishonest, fraudstars etc embarassed lipsrsealed

Sign of childishness, I mean anyone that says that! And you shouldn't take it serious or get worked up over such utterance.Yet if this goes on a lot here, then you might wanna find out their reasons for thinking Nigerian girls are not good enough to date cos as far as I know the more than the 70million ladies in Nigeria are dating and married to Nigeria men reason why you shouldn't allow whatever you hear here bother you. Just some kiddies stuff
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by born2boink(m): 3:09am On Jan 24, 2012
Onila will never seems to amazed me, when a lady like you just lost your boyfriend either due to your over talking or bad character, such lady will never seems to amazed me"o ma se o,ni yoruba n wi,olorun a pese oko mi fun e sugbon e fi adura ti"GOD will answer your prayer because that is the only thing that can make you keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2012
Kaboom!:

Sign of childishness, I mean anyone that says that! And you shouldn't take it serious or get worked up over such utterance.Yet if this goes on a lot here, then you might wanna find out their reasons for thinking Nigerian girls are not good enough to date cos as far as I know the more than the 70million ladies in Nigeria are dating and married to Nigeria men reason why you shouldn't allow whatever you hear here bother you. Just some kiddies stuff

Nigerian men do it all the time. .once I tell this black guys that am Nigerian they get scared because of how Naija men have labelled us Naija girls
Nigerian men are some SHI-T!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Jay5000(m): 4:10am On Jan 24, 2012
Noticed it in the UK. African men almost always stay away from 9ja ladies 4 reasons best known 2 dem n not because we tell dem 2. 9ja guys on d oda hand don't have any problems gettin girls from oda African countries or anywhere else. Dunno y cos 9ja girls are gdlukin n curvy. Maybe its because 9ja girls r too hostile, too aggressive or too demanding or simply have attitude problems that dey are oblivious of, and d average 9ja guy has gotten immune to. Wateva d case, it seems 9ja guys r the only ones dat can still love 9ja girls in spite of all d drama, so uv got to give us some credit 4 dat. Many of u won't last a week with other African men.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 4:13am On Jan 24, 2012
Most nigerian men blab a lot. They always wash their linen in public just like you see some of them do, on this NL. They are sad, lame,senseless,ignorant,stupid, and baseless idio.ts. They talk bad about Nigerian girls to their african friends but then these friends of theirs laugh and make jest of these nigerian guys. Pathetic much! And these same friends label nigerian guys as 419,thieves,fraudsters,jobless and yahoo boys. Nigerian guys grow up and wake up!

Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 4:54am On Jan 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

Most nigerian men blab a lot. They always wash their linen in public just like you see some of them do, on this NL. They are sad, lame,senseless,ignorant,silly, and baseless idio.ts. They talk bad about Nigerian girls to their african friends but then these friends of theirs laugh and make jest of these nigerian guys. Pathetic much! And these same friends label nigerian guys as 419,thieves,fraudsters,jobless and yahoo boys. Nigerian guys grow up and wake up!

damn! you are one smart girl smiley just love yr opinions on topic even though you bash me alot undecided grin still appreciate your intelligence smiley

Many African guys @ my area make fun of Nigerian girls because they are used to Nigerian guys bashing us in front them. these African guys take advantage of this and yabb Nigerian girls LIKE their DUMBASS NIGERIAN MEN

Funny enough these same African men tell other people how NIGERIAN MEN AKA DMBASSES ARE CROOKS, FRAUDSTARS etc many African guys also tell their fellow and other African girls to avoid Nigerian men bla bla. .LOL and these are the same men that Nigerian men bash their girls with tongue

I think we have the most silly men in the world
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 5:02am On Jan 24, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Onila in one word >>>>>> FOOLISH-FOOL

na you Typical Nigerian men aka dumbass
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2012
Jay5000:

Noticed it in the UK. African men almost always stay away from 9ja ladies 4 reasons best known 2 dem n not because we tell dem 2.  9ja guys on d oda hand don't have any problems gettin girls from oda African countries or anywhere else. Dunno y cos 9ja girls are gdlukin n curvy. Maybe its because 9ja girls r too hostile, too aggressive or too demanding or simply have attitude problems that dey are oblivious of, and d average 9ja guy has gotten immune to. Wateva d case, it seems 9ja guys r the only ones dat can still love 9ja girls in spite of all d drama, so uv got to give us some credit 4 dat. Many of u won't last  a week with other African men.

you guys contribte to it.

Besides Nigerian women aint really interested in other African men. so that shouldnt be a problem. but you men slowpoke-ic id-iots still look like idiots when you bash Niigerian girls in front of your so called African brother AKA BACKSTABBERS!

Nigerian men act like B-Itches tufia!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by onila(f): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2012
you hardly see other African men open their dirty linen in public and at the end of the day these African men would defend their sisters, mothers and daughters.

Nigerian men stay yabbing their women and their country in public
no wonder the country is in shambles
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by eridah2007(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2012
onila:

you guys contribte to it.

Besides Nigerian women aint really interested in other African men. so that shouldnt be a problem. but you men slowpoke-ic id-iots still look like idiots when you bash Niigerian girls in front of your so called African brother AKA BACKSTABBERS!

Nigerian men act like B-Itches tufia!

Any link/source to the bolded ?
Thx in advance for ur cooperation.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by DanKan0: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2012
Nigerian gals fine pass cool

1) Nigeria
2) Sudan
3) Tanzania
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Mynd44: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2012
Can this fool just find a hole and crawl into it?
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2012
damn! you are one smart girl smiley just love yr opinions on topic even though you bash me alot undecided grin still appreciate your intelligence smiley
Goldieluks Intelligent?

**Faints**
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Woah. Easy there dude
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Izuone: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2012
Online, these things nigerian men says about nigerian women , are they true ?
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by bekay911(f): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2012
Peeeps into thread den withdraws
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

sexkilunatic Intelligent?

**Faints**

I now see why all the guys on NL call you g.ay albino retard. I agree with them 100%. Duh!

Onila yea some of your post are kinda annoying ,but some are funny still. Keep the post coming girlie!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

I now see why all the guys on NL call you g.ay albino slowpoke. I agree with them 100%. Duh!

**Faints Again**
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by LaParisienne(f): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2012
Onila has come to stay
Let the show begin.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

**Faints Again**

Good boy! Keep fainting and don't remember to wake up pink purse!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2012
Goldieluks:

Good boy! Keep fainting and don't remember to wake up pink purse!

It's just hard for me to believe you are intelligent! I dont know who is worse, you or the person that thinks you are intelligent! (No offence) embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

It's just hard for me to believe you are intelligent! I dont know who is worse, you or the person that thinks you are intelligent! (No offence) embarassed
E na cho nsogbu too much,nwere ya nwayo biko.smh
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by bekay911(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2012
Sippin on white wine while watching dem all
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

E na cho nsogbu too much,nwere ya nwayo biko.smh
Ago na gum!  embarassed
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

So you think being intelligent is to copy and paste bigbig  grammar from the dictionary?oloshi! Here I am thinking wao this guys post is always discombobulated,I didn't know your brain cells is also diminished too. Keep your reasoning to yourself am not interested and stop reading any post by me. Dictionary robber!
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

Ago na gum!  embarassed
Is that supposed to be "Aguo na gu'm?"
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 24, 2012
So you think being intelligent is to copy and paste bigbig  grammar from the dictionary?oloshi! Here I am thinking wao this guys post is always discombobulated,I didn't know [size=14pt]your brain cells is are[/size] also diminished too. Keep your reasoning to yourself am not interested and stop reading any post by me. Dictionary robber!
Goldieluks thinks Big Grammar = Intelligence? That is "very intelligent" of Goldieluks! I'm impressed!

***Faints Again***
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

Is that supposed to be "Aguo na gu'm?"
cool
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Killz, ga cho nri rie,aguo na gu gi mana e nwere ike iji alu ogu,rapu nwata nwanyi ahu aka already.
Re: Nigerian Guys That Bash Nigerian Girls? dum-bass Naija men by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2012
freecocoa:

Killz, ga cho nri rie,aguo na gu gi mana e nwere ike iji alu ogu,rapu nwata nwanyi ahu aka already.
Owu gini kwanu nwata nwanyi? angry e cho ro e yem nri?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's My Friend, Should I Tell Her Or Not? / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.