Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? (2483 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
This does break my heart to say,but it's what I've notice.
I was at china last month,I discovered that it's the same
there as it is here in europe,I was at the state last year I
found that most of the unskilled or low skilled jobs are done
by mainly nigerians,although there are other africans but
majority are my beloved 9ja's.

Our ministers or even presidents,first ladies are coming to
these places and are seeing these things and are doing nothing
about it.

I always feel good when I walk into an exclusive place or office
to see a 9ja person working in high position.I went to visit a friend
in one of the hospitals in dublin yesterday,she has just given birth.

I decided to go with one of my course mate who happened to be white,
as we were waiting for a bus in the freezing cold,there were taxis passing
by us,they happened to be blacks,she said I bet u they are nigerians,I said
dont generalized,not every black person u see is from 9ja.I became infurieted
by her comment,I decided to hail down a taxis,fortunately for her it happened
to be a black taxi.

We jumped in.She started making conversation with the taxi man,by asking him
where are you from,he said nigeria,without any hesitation,she said I TOLD U,all I could
say is atleast he's not selling drugs,but deep down I FELT bad to see her being right again
as the 9ja taxi man even confirmed that there are more 9ja taxi man in dublin than any other
nationality including the irish themself.luckly for me as arrive the hospital my friend started telling
us about her delivery and fortunately for me the doctor that delivered the baby was actually a nigeria
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by oyewolejos(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
There is dignity in Labor. If u are not happy with what they are doing kindly give them another job. Provided they are making honest living no qualms.
Not everybody will be CEO, MD, Doctors, Lawyers etc

1 Like

Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by WAVixen: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
oyewolejos:

There is dignity in Labor. If u are not happy with what they are doing kindly give them another job. Provided they are making honest living no qualms.

Bros, u too much. Thanks for that reply. Going into a litany to respond to that post was too much of a hassle, yours was apt. Kudos.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by llbhuds: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Observer1:

This does break my heart to say,but it's what I've notice.
I was at china last month,I discovered that it's the same
there as it is here in europe,I was at the state last year I
found that most of the unskilled or low skilled jobs are done
by mainly nigerians,although there are other africans but
majority are my beloved 9ja's.

Our ministers or even presidents,first ladies are coming to
these places and are seeing these things and are doing nothing
about it.

I always feel good when I walk into an exclusive place or office
to  see a 9ja person working in high position.I went to visit a friend
in one of the hospitals in dublin yesterday,she has just given birth.

I decided to go with one of my course mate who happened to be white,
as we were waiting for a bus in the freezing cold,there were taxis passing
by us,they happened to be blacks,she said I bet u they are nigerians,I said
dont generalized,not every black person u see is from 9ja.I became infurieted
by her comment,I decided to hail down a taxis,fortunately for her it happened
to be a black taxi.

We jumped in.She started making conversation with the taxi man,by asking him
where are you from,he said nigeria,without any hesitation,she said I TOLD U,all I could
say is atleast he's not selling drugs,but deep down I FELT bad to see her being right again
as the 9ja taxi man even confirmed that there are more 9ja taxi man in dublin than any other
nationality including the irish themself.luckly for me as arrive the hospital my friend started telling
us about her delivery and fortunately for me the doctor that delivered the baby was actually a nigeria

rubbish
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by dasparrow: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
llbhuds:

rubbish

LOL
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by sucessful1: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
HHMMM MY PPLE!SUM1 ASKED A QUESTION.WHY?
ALL THEY CAN SAY IS RUBBISH.

@POSTER

TO UR QUESTION ,I DONT KNOW IS MY ANSWER. grin shocked
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by AjanleKoko: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nigeria can't possibly be the highest supplier of junk migrants.
I think that dubious honour belongs to India.

1 Like

Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by damola1: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
There's dignity is Hardwork,
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by djunior(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2012
@ poster, am new to America, i came here last year December and a friend took me to Florida Hospital New Year party and all the senior Doctors there are all Nigerians and few ghananians. almost all the white doctors here are all under their supervision. Do u have anything to say about this?.

It is not a must for someone to post topics, if you don't have anything to post just read from others. tell your stupid friend to shut her dirty mouth.

It will interest you to know that the first white man i saw outside the airport was a begger, they are everywhere here begging for 25cent some are even homeless. i am yet to see a begger/homeless Nigerian here.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
@poster

in as much as that seemed to be true,there is dignity in hardwork,
they may seem like junk but some of them are highly qualified in
one field or the other
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by airmark(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Nigeria can't possibly be the highest supplier of junk migrants.
I think that dubious honour belongs to India.

You got it. I was wondering if the OP has travelled wide as claimed. Indians are numero uno in this regards.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2012
Am not here to hurt anyone feeling or provoke anyone,
if I do pls do not take it personal.

talking about indians,indians immigrants are actaully students
,they contribute to any country that they are in by paying college fees
and working.Also,majority of the indians are highly qualifield,of which
many of them are doctors,however,there are some 9ja doctors aswell,
but I am yet to see indian asylum seekers or drug dealers and prostitute.
like the others.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by eghost247(m): 4:55am On Jan 26, 2012
oyewolejos:

[size=15pt]Spot on wonder what is wrong with people you see a man making a honest living and you have a problem with it [/size]
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
@d junior,

how re u?where in florida are u or were u?
I once lived and schooled in florida,
hope florida is treating u well. shocked
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by AjanleKoko: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Observer1:

but I am yet to see indian asylum seekers or drug dealers and LovePeddler.
like the others.

In which country are Indians only students?

You should visit Ealing or Hounslow in England, or any of the Gulf states. Possibly only educated Indians find their way to the US or Canada.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by llbhuds: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Observer1:

but I am yet to see indian asylum seekers or drug dealers and LovePeddler.
like the others.

another rubbish
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by djunior(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ observer1,
I live in orlando, my house is near orlando motel, florida is good but am still searching for a job even if i see a taxi driving job i will do it for now. mind you i am a 2.1 material and i have my masters too. Most indians i know in niaja, calabar to be precise are all also into prostitution. IF U GO TO ORASCOM OR FLOURMILL JUNCTION U WILL SURELY SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
@d junior,

I know orlando hotel very well,
anyways welcome to us of a, I
was at jacksonville high school
b/4 I left for college in europe.

florida is a tough place for job
hunting,am sure god will sort
u out.would u try dysney land
there might be some little things
for u to manage until something
big comes up.

if I may ask what area of profession
are u qualifield at and r u on a working
visa.

my relatives re stil living in miami.in miami
am sure there are many jobs but mostly in
resturants.I'll put words out there for u.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by djunior(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2012
@ observer 1

I have a green card. any job is okay by me, i know with time i will get myself together. i have a Bsc in environmental protection and resource management and an Msc in Oceanography. Thanks for your concern, this is how itz supposed to be. God Bless you real Good.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by eghost247(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
d_junior:

@ observer 1

I have a green card. any job is okay by me, i know with time i will get myself together. i have a Bsc in environmental protection and resource management and an Msc in Oceanography. Thanks for your concern, this is how itz supposed to be. God Bless you real Good.
God Bless you too jare
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by djunior(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
@eghost247, how are you today brother? God be with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2012
@junior,
may godbless u too.
how r u?did u try dysney land yet,anyways I heard
that universal studio are hiring now so u can go there,
dont be afraid,go there with ur resume or visit their
website www.universalorlandojobs.com.

goodluck
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by kennybuda: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
No be everybody go be doctor or lawyer sha
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
but everybody go be taxi driver or drug dealer,419,
asylum seeker,security guard,kitchen potter or even
benefit cheat.

Guys leave being average,let's think above box mate.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by kennybuda: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2012
@Observer1
The meaning of my post is that not everybody was born with golden spoon, If your parents are financialy okay dont blame others who has poor parents abeg, nobody want to be asylum seeker, drug delear or whatever you mention. Your talking as if your not a nigerian you dont know what some familys are faceing back home, ajibota go onn with your research
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2012
This is not a matter of parents.I've
examined the whole situation and I've
come to realised that some 9jerians or
africans re very lazy,they always want
to take the easy way or option out in
everything.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
@norris
is that all u can come up
with?.a question was asked
and that's all u can think of.

very interesting.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2012
Observer1:

@norris
is that all u can come up
with?.a question was asked
and that's all u can think of.

very interesting.

You see people probably think you are a teenager with little exposure to the real world because of your manners

First point of correction, there is no such thing as "Junk Immigrants"

Two, there are many Nigerian cab drivers in Dublin simply because Nigerians are hard working people. Some of these cab drivers probably have another job. I know one of them who has 3 three houses and own a motel-He is an entrepreneur

Three, if you are ever chanced to visit England, please travel to the city of Coventry where all the cab drivers are Asians-Indians and Pakistans. And i tell you this, many of them are very educated and financially well off like the Nigerians in Dublin

Three, there is nothing wrong if Nigerians seek asylum in another country. It is a fundamental right to find happiness anywhere in the world if your own country cannot guarantee that basic right

Four, thank God that you have rich parents, however, i will advise you to rid yourself of such poor mentality regarding your attitude to people's way of life.

Finally, if at all there is a anything called " Junk Immigrant" you are the only one I know as you cannot defend the right of your fellow immigrants before a foreigner. I am totally disappointed in you
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by kennybuda: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2012
I dont want to say nonesence post embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
@perci

I understand ur view point and I respect that.
my problem with 9jerians way of life is that some
of them can not think for themselves,becos one person
became a pastor everybody want to bcome a pastor.

Another man became 419 everybody want to bcome 419.

Another bcame taxi man everybody want to bcome taximan.

Another man bcame refugee everybody want to bcome asylum seeker.

I can go on and on.what happen to other sectors,this idea contribute to
why 9jeria is not moving forward.

what say ye.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by clintddon(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Observer1:

@perci

I understand ur view point and I respect that.
my problem with 9jerians way of life is that some
of them can not think for themselves,becos one person
became a pastor everybody want to bcome a pastor.

Another man became 419 everybody want to bcome 419.

Another bcame taxi man everybody want to bcome taximan.

Another man bcame refugee everybody want to bcome asylum seeker.

I can go on and on.what happen to other sectors,this idea contribute to
why 9jeria is not moving forward.

what say ye.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
@perci

sorry I 4got to define junk immigrant to u.
my definition to junk immigrant is an immigrant
that does not bring or contribute to their adopted
country.

I know of some 9ja taxi men here that are on benefit and stil
drive a taxi at night.this is a sin in the sight of god and men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Turkey Please Assist Me With Information / Africans Dying On Their Way To Enter Spain / Nigerian Mega Churches Stir Tourism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.