Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? (2487 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by kennybuda: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Observer1
You need therapy
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by bobyzamora: 2:25am On Feb 03, 2012
OYEWOLEJOS
            hOW UR SIDE? ARE U STILL IN LOS ANGELES? PLS I NEED UR CONTACT, I NEED TO ASK U SOME QUESTIONS(after reading through some of ur post,i fink u are the best person to giude me on this) , PLS UR ANSWERS COULD BE CAREER SAVING FOR ME, HERES MY EMAIL mikegagasons@yahoo.com, am currently in usa, so if u can send me ur email and phone,i"d much appreciate it so i can call u write away or mail u, thanks
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Observer1: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2012
@KENNY

sorry but ur opinion does not count.

sorry about that bro.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by tpia5: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
na wo
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by OmoTier1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
TNot sure if this poster has a clue on what He is b.anging on about!, Indians, Pakistani, and Napalese are way higher than Nigeria if one is to classify the immigrant by what you describe as "junk migrant".

Again as some have already pointed out, whatever ob you do, provided it is done in dignity and it is legitimate, then I see nothing wrong if Nigerians ply their trade by doing such!
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by Tosinville(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
^The OP is high on liquor.
Re: Why Is 9ja The Highest Supplier Of Junk Migrant In The World? by oyewolejos(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
bobyzamora: OYEWOLEJOS
            hOW UR SIDE? ARE U STILL IN LOS ANGELES? PLS I NEED UR CONTACT, I NEED TO ASK U SOME QUESTIONS(after reading through some of ur post,i fink u are the best person to giude me on this) , PLS UR ANSWERS COULD BE CAREER SAVING FOR ME, HERES MY EMAIL mikegagasons@yahoo.com, am currently in usa, so if u can send me ur email and phone,i"d much appreciate it so i can call u write away or mail u, thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I just got time to navigate Nairaland. I will shoot u an email with my contact.
Once again my sincere apology for not responding in time

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bumped Into A FORA Bolsonaro Protest In Brasilia Brazil(photos,videos) / Sudent Visa VS HSMP Dependant (Help Needed) / Help On Travel Route To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.