Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. (2440 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
I think am in love. Please advise! angry
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by r231(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ermm bro. The question says: Please advise!! cheers!! undecided
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by slimyem: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

in this case,just report to the nearest psychiatric word.goodluck!
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Okay you are in love. Now stop all the extra nyashing and stick with your girl
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
falling in love is a sign of weakness. Real men do not fall in love. I need to snap out of it. Please please advise. Urgent! embarassed
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^
Tie a 9 inch cement block around your neck and jump off the 3rd mainland. . . if you dont snap out of it, call me bastard! wink
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

^^^
Tie a 9 inch cement block around your neck and jump off the 3rd mainland. . . if you dont snap out of it, call me bastard! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You missed Honerico and I's e-fight last night. I whooped him so bad that he snitched to the moderators. grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You missed Honerico and I's e-fight last night.  I whooped him so bad that he snitched to the moderators.   grin grin grin

Look here Mrs Chima and Sexxskillz.  if u two identical Gorrila Alibino,s have nothing important to contribute to my love life, pls let me be!! angry
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
You missed Honerico and I's e-fight last night. I whooped him so bad that he snitched to the moderators. grin grin grin
That's what they all do when they bite off more than they can chew!

BTW i did not miss it, i was too stuck in the bottle i fell into, and i was sure i'll fall back right in after climbing out, so i decided to stay put! grin
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Look here Mrs Chima and Sexxskillz. if u two [b]identical gorrilas have nothing important to contribute to my love life, pls let me be!! angry[/b]

We looks just like you Daddy King Kong. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Look here Mrs Chima and Sexxskillz.  if u two identical gorrilas have nothing important to contribute to my love life, pls let me be!! angry
Follow my earlier advice, and report back if it doesnt work. . . fool! smiley
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
OK. back to the serious topic for the matured minded individuals,  any advise  please? undecided
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ OP The Duty Of Heart is to Pump blood if it falls in Love Heart dey on is own better still get your Heart a parachute to land in love safetly this is my kindid advice to Uk Yuppie co[i]r[/i]kiie
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrCork17: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
bandiejay:

^^ OP The Duty Of Heart is to Pump blood if it falls in Love Heart dey on is own better still get your Heart a parachute to land in love safetly this is my kindid advice to Uk Yuppie co[i]r[/i]kiie

ermm Bro  Bandit. Please can u summarise in simple english? cheers!undecided
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by LaParisienne(f): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You missed Honerico and I's e-fight last night.  I whooped him so bad that he snitched to the moderators.   grin grin grin

How could I have missed this? Tsk tsk tsk. I'll never miss anything great agian.

Btw, I just brewed a cup of cappuccino. I'm ready for the show tonight cool
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Orton10(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
Cork, what happened to you redish-brown fonts? You ain't fun no more jor.
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

BTW i did not miss it, i was too stuck in the bottle i fell into, and i was sure i'll fall back right in after climbing out, so i decided to stay put! grin

Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

Yes!  He posted a picture that supposedly my husband and I.  I found the image on google and shown it to my husband.  He was laughing because he was like we don't look anywhere near that!  It was funny because he started to flexing his muscles and thangs, (I forgot the rest embarassed embarassed)

I laughed so hard when he posted a picture of a fat black woman with glow in dark eyeshadow.  I shown that to Chima as well and asked you want her huh?  The facial expression was PRICELESS!

La Parisienne:

How could I have missed this? Tsk tsk tsk. I'll never miss anything great agian.

Btw, I just brewed a cup of cappuccino. I'm ready for the show tonight cool

The manbitches coming for seconds soon! Hold on tight!  grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

no reasonable person carez i dnt care, so who carez?, any body who does care isnt educated!!!!!!!!
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yes!  He posted a picture that supposedly my husband and I.  I found the image on google and shown it to my husband.

I laughed so hard when he posted a picture of a fat black woman with glow in dark eyeshadow.  
LMAO! grin grin grin grin Frustration and desperation are two motherfccking mofos! grin grin grin grin

Let's just hope he got the braille condoms at retail price! embarassed embarassed
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Yes!  He posted a picture that supposedly my husband and I.  I found the image on google and shown it to my husband.  He was laughing because he was like we don't look anywhere near that!  It was funny because he started to flexing his muscles and thangs, (I forgot the rest embarassed embarassed)

I laughed so hard when he posted a picture of a fat black woman with glow in dark eyeshadow.  I shown that to Chima as well and asked you want her huh?  The facial expression was PRICELESS!

The manbitches coming for seconds soon! Hold on tight!  grin grin grin
uve got to work hard on ur construction
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

Construct these nuts. wink Thanks for reading all of my comments though!  tongue kiss   

sexkillz:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin Frustration and desperation are two motherfccking mofos! grin grin grin grin

Let's just hope he got the braille condoms at retail price! embarassed embarassed

He ran out of ammunitions and started gunning for my baby with bleeped up pictures like a little sissy boy during playtime.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

Mrs, Chima:

Construct these nuts. wink Thanks for reading all of my comments though!  tongue kiss   

He ran out of ammunitions and started gunning for my baby with bleeped up pictures like a little sissy boy during playtime.  grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

Be gentle on my nuts boo boo. kiss kiss
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
go back to grade 4 and learn how to construct simple correct sentences!!
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
hornipipe:

go back to grade 4 and learn how to construct simple correct sentences!!

Shouldn't you lead by an example? grin grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Shouldn't you lead by an example? grin grin grin grin
i would love to be ur teacher, MILF!!
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2012
hornipipe:

i would love to be ur teacher, MILF!!

No thanks.  I am not interested in incoherent and incestuous teachers.
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

No thanks.  I am not interested in incoherent and incestuous teachers.
how many minutes did it take u to pick thoz wordz frm ur dict
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by Mynd44: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2012
*yawn*
Re: Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. by MrsChima1(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2012
hornipipe:

how many minutes did it take u to pick thoz wordz frm ur dict

The same minutes it took you to steal Internet time.

(1) (2) (3)

Can I Kill My Sister? / Your Wife Starves You Of Sex In Every Slightest Opportunity How Do U Tackle It / 6 Honest Reasons Men Have Sex With Their Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.