Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? (2123 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
moments like these are what I strive for with my significant other. Fitted caps in the house while blogging and watching Entoruage or some really good movie.smiley

Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
smiley

Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2012
U are impossible to please. We never comment finish on ur 3hr topic, u don go open another one
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy: U are impossible to please. We never comment finish on ur 3hr topic, u don go open another one

smileylol awww....I aint that difficult now lol
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2012
Dont worry ur time will come when u and ur boo go dey wash each other pants sef. Just be patient and STOP OPENING THREADS
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 1:37am On Apr 19, 2012
op the moment i look forward 2 with my partner is for us to witness your death together i grab the shovel, my partner grabs your body and we bury you together with sand tongue

1 Like

Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 1:49am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin: op the moment i look forward 2 with my partner is for us to witness your death together i grab the shovel, my partner grabs your body and we bury you together with sand tongue

uhm that was not funny undecided n GOD forbid!
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin: op the moment i look forward 2 with my partner is for us to witness your death together i grab the shovel, my partner grabs your body and we bury you together with sand tongue

U got sadistic ideas... I like it.
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 3:06am On Apr 19, 2012
onila:

uhm that was not funny undecided n GOD forbid!

You just made my moment with your fear. I love the smell of it. God, since when did you know that name, tell me. he would answer you in the romance section undecided
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin: ,

You just made my moment with your fear. I love the smell of it. God, since when did you know that name, tell me. he would answer you in the romance section undecided

You are unbelievable. To think you are a girl...
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 3:38am On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

You are unbelievable. To think you are a girl...

curious much? just ask if i am child children or babyboy
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 19, 2012
So which are you?
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy: So which are you?

we are the same
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

we are the same

Who put that thought in ur little mind that we are the same?
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

Who put that thought in ur little mind that we are the same?

I suspect you are my long lost pops
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 19, 2012
Fish brain
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 4:41am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

I suspect you are my long lost pops

pls leave my thread
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2012
onila:

pls leave my thread

Thank god someone's back. She's running gaga all over nl
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 4:47am On Apr 19, 2012
onila:

pls my thread needs a boost

Take a closer look at this loser, has anyone stepped here? better go and publish your write ups offline even on nairaland sexkillz is still the most discussed. you are a wannabe. keep trying hun!
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

Take a closer look at this loser, has anyone stepped here? better go and publish your write ups offline even on nairaland sexkillz is still the most discussed. you are a wannabe. keep trying hun!

When last u chop?
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy:

When last u chop?

yesterday at noon at KFC. quite a sumptuous meal i must confess. was filled to the brims. thank you Jesus!
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

yesterday at noon at KFC. quite a sumptuous meal i must confess. was filled to the brims. thank you Jesus!

If u were a little bit smart, u would have noticed it was rhetoric and not meant to be answered, fish brain
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by onila(f): 4:55am On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

oh pls shut the fucck up mo-ron....I dont need some vampire sucking,negative minded loser to boost my thread. .a human that can even wish his fellow human 2 be buried by u. ...sick vulture

get the fucck outter here
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2012
onila:

oh pls shut the fucck up mo-ron....I dont need some vampire sucking,negative minded loser to boost my thread. .a human that can even wishes his fellow human 2 be buried by u. ...sick vulture

Seems u handled it better than me
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
onila:

oh pls shut the fucck up mo-ron....I dont need some vampire sucking,negative minded loser to boost my thread. .a human that can even wish his fellow human 2 be buried by u. ...sick vulture

please stop flattering your ugly self. why are u always making a big deal out of your threads. you would create a thread, tell members your threads are the best, ask them if they like it, or request that it should make frontpage. You are the only op that opens a thread, seeks praise from members and gives herself self praise all the time. There was a time we were bombarded with your virgin threads as if we can open your legs and confirm you are one, I wont be surprised the well you call a virgin hole. It only shows you are a classless ugly insecure low life in real life. Just like u bragged about having a rich father or so...who gives a damn about that. A lot of members are self sufficient too but dont blow their horns, other members come here to catch fun. Don't mistake my catching trips and humoring members for uselessness because in real life, I bet I am way better than you in looks, brains, qualifications everything. So how about you go fu~ck yourself it is about time, you need a good fu~ck always opening threads every hour for attention since men aint looking your way in real life. One advantage of nl is that ape like deformed poor misinformed dullards can parade themselves as important personalities, reason being its a faceless forum.
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by slimyem: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
hawtin:

please stop flattering your ugly self. why are u always making a big deal out of your threads. you would create a thread, tell members your threads are the best, ask them if they like it, or request that it should make frontpage. You are the only op that opens a thread, seeks praise from members and gives herself self praise all the time. There was a time we were bombarded with your virgin threads as if we can open your legs and confirm you are one, I wont be surprised the well you call a virgin hole. It only shows you are a classless ugly insecure low life in real life. Just like u bragged about having a rich father or so...who gives a damn about that. A lot of members are self sufficient too but dont blow their horns, other members come here to catch fun. Don't mistake my catching trips and humoring members for uselessness because in real life, I bet I am way better than you in looks, brains, qualifications everything. So how about you go fu~ck yourself it is about time, you need a good fu~ck always opening threads every hour for attention since men aint looking your way in real life. One advantage of nl is that ape like deformed poor misinformed dullards can parade themselves as important personalities, reason being its a faceless forum.
Faints!
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Killz3(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2012
hawtin:

Gawddammit! grin
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by hawtin: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Gawddammit! grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2012
^^^ MsDarkSkin na your panadol.

OP: I simply look forward to seeing him. We're both busy in school and don't see often unfortunately.
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

Brutality! Say @Hawtin are you #Shang Tsung by any chance?
Re: Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? by ofunne(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

choi! Dis ur insult ehn na wa ooooooo,if na me I for go hug transformer or beta still bokoharam leader!!!.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You / Please Make Me Smile / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.