Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes (1342 Views)

So Toto No Get Meter Wey Dey Read / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
I remember those days wey babes dey fall in Yaba like craze. Them go baff up like person wey buy the clothes from boutique but na okrika cloth. Okrika cloth sef get grade designer dress dey there only sey person don wear throw way. I sef don bire okirika bra victoria secret before and e clean well well. I remeber nap sack, chelsea booth, bikers, checkers, mono strap back, camourflage, versace medusa head for the top, trainer fila wey dem go call am fifa or fifi, nike pepe reebak all those error wey dey the trainers. Fish net and pantihole sef dey. If my bouyfriend ask me I go tell am I go collectibles, wrangler, talk2me, oxygen, sholizza. Babes they call Okrika Tej mall. So bobos can you date a girl that shops at bend down and pick. Oyoyos una fit tell your bobo sey u buy okrika. Abeg I no dey that level O I don upgrade, I dey tell my friends for uk make them buy me atmosphere i don be bigs girl
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Mynd44: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Yes
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by toyemz(f): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2012
@poster

I dey tell my friends for uk make them buy me atmosphere i don be bigs girl

Na wa oh
wonders shall never cease

is that what you call upgrading?? cheesy cheesy
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2012
lowlife
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Mynd44: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2012
That is an insult to lowlifes
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2012
lol
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 1:59am On Jan 25, 2012
*hiss* rubbish most stupi.d post ever
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

*hiss* rubbish most stupi.d post ever

the aggression most of u bring to this online place its obvious your real life is messed up. what would it have cost u to laugh off my thread or leav it alone. most of u like showing urself for who cares to listen the men here? dont get a real life show off. nuisance we now know u exist.with ur handle its very clear that u r a cheap bend downbabr
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 3:14am On Jan 25, 2012
ode oshi u can kiss my black as.s

p.s
you cant make me laugh at something thats not funny
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 3:29am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

ode oshi u can kiss my black behind
p.s
you cant make me laugh at something thats not funny

i made u furious over the internet tongue. shows u r nitwit with little class. imagine getting pissed off over bend down n pick matter. if it were gucci or prada then i would know ur worth. u cheap broke arse local frog with the name that begets a street peddler. get off my thread. i am not going to take it from people coming on my thread and saying nonsense. trashy get some clothes on
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 4:02am On Jan 25, 2012
who looks pissed wow it looks like your eyes fell out of its sockets while you were typing this. you should be happy im commenting on your thread its a piece of crap anyways talking about sh.it u are stup.id cuz if you werent and if it didnt mean anything to you you wont have replied so go choke on glass if i annoy you k. as for all that crap ure saying about nitwit,frog bla bla bla you insult like a child maybe your brain needs rewiring if you are not actually a child by the way.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

who looks pissed wow it looks like your eyes fell out of its sockets while you were typing this. you should be happy im commenting on your thread its a piece of crap anyways talking about sh.it u are stup.id cuz if you werent and if it didnt mean anything to you you wont have replied so go choke on glass if i annoy you k. as for all that crap ure saying about nitwit,frog bla bla bla you insult like a child maybe your brain needs rewiring if you are not actually a child by the way.

shut up jare. u bore me stiff. its obvious u r a local girl tryin to feel classy. its so obvious u r a product of poverty. fu ck off. my thread was for fun but u took it personal. a kid is the one dt utters whatever it sees. if u had ignored my thread then the maturity goes to u.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2012
yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla thats all ure know for i decided to comment cuz it was sh.it. so i'll continue to comment as long as it annoys you cuz ure like a um like a jack in the box the more i wind you the more you pop up like a crazy bi.tch its fun and i like it. so um yeah keep bit.ching
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 4:26am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla thats all ure know for i decided to comment cuz it was sh.it. so i'll continue to comment as long as it annoys you cuz ure like a um like a jack in the box the more i wind you the more you pop up like a crazy bi.tch its fun and i like it. so um yeah keep bit.ching

thats if i decided to stay n listen to u. im out dust the thread with ur weak stretched elastic bottom when u r done. i have used clothes too just incase u r not a cow n can fit into it. ugly biatch trying to seek attention very obvious u r lonely n amoeba. bye ugly yemkem intl pros
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 4:34am On Jan 25, 2012
mamalola19:

thats if i decided to stay n listen to u. im out dust the thread with ur weak stretched elastic bottom when u r done. i have used clothes too just incase u r not a cow n can fit into it. ugly biatch trying to seek attention very obvious u r lonely n amoeba. bye ugly yemkem intl pros

yeah go cuz u cant take it anymore you know the fact that you insult like ure in the first grade and obviously so obsessed. i have no idea why ure so obsessed i really dont. yeah as ure leaving dont forget to see a shrink you need one, really you do. come on we all know who the bit.ch dont try to give me the title i dont need it its all yours use it however you like.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by mamalola19: 4:39am On Jan 25, 2012
kemmeye:

yeah go cuz u cant take it anymore you know the fact that you insult like ure in the first grade and obviously so obsessed. i have no idea why ure so obsessed i really dont. yeah as ure leaving dont forget to see a shrink you need one, really you do. come on we all know who the bit.ch dont try to give me the title i dont need it its all yours use it however you like.

congratulations on ur transition to madness, u manage to strike an ongoing conversation with a mental patient. u sick psycho, how does it feel cracking d code of joinin a mad woman in a good conversation. take care mad friend it was nice doing the kuku talk, next time we tear our clothes n eat stones together. pscycho kem kem
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by kemmeye: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2012
mamalola19:

congratulations on ur transition to madness, u manage to strike an ongoing conversation with a mental patient. u sick psycho, how does it feel cracking d code of joinin a mad woman in a good conversation. take care mad friend it was nice doing the kuku talk, next time we tear our clothes n eat stones together. pscycho kem kem

yup yup. it feels good. we'll not only eat stones we'll drink from the gutter, my fellow psycho
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by born2boink(m): 5:54am On Jan 25, 2012
Men love their women to even though we pretend we don't because its reduces our budget and its better than girlfriend subsidizing for boutique but men don't just like following them their
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Idowuogbo(f): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Atmosphere means u b big gal? shocked cool

Pekepekepekepekepele I laff in pidgin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeeez oh boi my tummy Mods move dis to jokes section abeggggggG.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2012
I dont understand the question
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Atmosphere means u b big gal? shocked cool

Pekepekepekepekepele I laff in pidgin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeeez oh boi my tummy Mods move dis to jokes section abeggggggG.
No mind the mug
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by slimyem: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2012
interesting catfight!
Op,you've got issues and this thread of yours is actually crap.for reals!
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by tellwisdom: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2012
WTF is wrong with okrika and the person??
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Wislet(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mamalola19:

tongue cheesy cheesy
kemmeye:

yup yup. it feels good. we'll not only eat stones we'll drink from the gutter, my fellow psycho
kai! i've not laughed so hard in a long while. These two = grin
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Goldieluks: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2012
Clothes na clothes so far the person involved has got the awareness of how to combine colours and dress smartly.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Scash(f): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2012
therz nothin wrong wv ha thread IMO

she asked a simple question, u can't answer, den move to d next. No need to be spittin insults, abeg. . .

Ehn ehn, dnt jugde a book by its cover, okirika or not
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Goldieluks: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2012
slimyem:

interesting catfight!
Op,you've got issues and this thread of yours is actually crap.for reals!

How do you mean?

born2fuck:

Men love their women to even though we pretend we don't because its reduces our budget and its better than girlfriend subsidizing for boutique but men don't just like following them their

Tell me something.

kemmeye:

Lol.
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by waistbead: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2012
WTF is going on here?I der flog person o!since una no won respect una old AGE undecided
Re: You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes by Konnektions146(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
wat dd she say?

(1) (Reply)

... / Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You / ....Relationship For Dummies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.