Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? (1342 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2012
please help me now!
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2012
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:
I concur cool
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
I concur cool
Gbam. . . Let's derail!

How's my son inlaw?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 10:25pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Gbam. . . Let's derail!

How's my son inlaw?
who is ur daughter? grin
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
who is ur daughter? grin
She's in the pipeline. . . grin
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 10:33pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

She's in the pipeline. . . grin
and who is d wife?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
and who is d wife?
Come, which kain interrogation be this na? You join police? sad

Wife is in the pipeline too. Ahn Ahn! sad
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 10:52pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Come, which kain interrogation be this na? You join police? sad

Wife is in the pipeline too. Ahn Ahn! sad
my son will never from a family that lives in the pipeline tongue grin
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
my son will never from a family that lives in the pipeline tongue grin
I did not say we live in the pipeline na. They are in the works. . . cheesy
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 10:57pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

I did not say we live in the pipeline na. They are in the works. . . cheesy
cmon I am just kidding. So what is ur state of origin?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 10:59pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
cmon I am just kidding. So what is ur state of origin?
Abia!
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Abia!
k. It is manageable grin. I am from the eastern heartland cool
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
k. It is manageable grin. I am from the eastern heartland cool
Just Neighbors. . . cheesy

Where is your male version?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by skydeep(f): 11:09pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Just Neighbors. . . cheesy

Where is your male version?
Duty call. Not in town
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Killz3(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
Duty call. Not in town
Ok.
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Nobody: 3:10am On May 05, 2012
one of my landlord im housegirl be dey trip for me sha but me jus dey ignore her because i no get time for local babes
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2012
lefulefu: one of my landlord im housegirl be dey trip for me sha but me jus dey ignore her because i no get time for local babes

what are the signs?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That Your Landlord's Teenage Daughter Loves You?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2012
bin gbagbo:

what are the signs?
well anytime she notice say i dey look her she dey always dey shake her yansh at me sad

(1) (Reply)

....Relationship For Dummies... / I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her / 10 Easy# How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.