Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! (9614 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Buhari1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
I still cant get it.

DO YOU FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sagamite:

You are so dumb, it is shocking.

You are seriously trying to rationalising such a dumb decision by a such a dumb President?

You are a mooron!

I can bet there are several AIGs that could have been named instead if someone just has a brain that is different from yours and Retardeen's.
u lack constructive critism hence i said keep quiet. surgest a better option or maintain silence, simple english, instead you resorted to insults,sorry
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
aguiyi:

u lack constructive critism hence i said keep quiet. surgest a better option or maintain silence, simple english, instead you resorted to insults,sorry

You lack brain to think a man labelled as a religious fanatic that takes sides in religious riots should be the man appointed as the head of a police suppose to stop a religious terrorist group made up of religious fanatics of a religion he is bias in favour of. A man that was recommended to be dismissed.

Out of hundreds of police officers, he is the one a Silverback Gorilla like you selected.

Yet, your cretinous brain still expect constructive criticism when vituperation is apt.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by mart2k(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
md abubakar is not d saviour,let's look elsewhere
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sagamite:

You lack brain to think a man labelled as a religious fanatic that takes sides in religious riots should be the man appointed as the head of a police suppose to stop a religious terrorist group made up of religious fanatics of a religion he is bias in favour of. A man that was recommended to be dismissed.

Out of hundreds of police officers, he is the one a Silverback Gorilla like you selected.

Yet, your cretinous brain still expect constructive criticism when vituperation is apt.

make a recommendation and stop spewing trash grin grin,mind you , am not a pro Gej and dont see a reason to be one.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
aguiyi:

make a recommendation and stop spewing trash grin grin,mind you , am not a pro Gej and dont see a reason to be one.

So what?

You are pro-stupidity!

Provide the backgrounds of the top 30 police officers and I will pick 5 for you that would have been better choices. Fooool!
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sagamite:

So what?

You are pro-stupidity!

Provide the backgrounds of the top 30 police officers and I will pick 5 for you that would have been better choices. Fooool!
hahahahahahah, you dont even know anything about any DIG or AIG yet you are yanking about the one that has been picked based on recommendation by past IGs,hmmm,is that not another reason why you should be mute ?

believe you me, there is almost no top police officer with a clean sheet so take what you have been offered in the interim. And abeg stop the insult ,is not going to change anything.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
aguiyi:

hahahahahahah, you dont even know anything about any DIG or AIG yet you are yanking about the one that has been picked based on recommendation by past IGs,hmmm,is that not another reason why you should be mute ?

believe you me, there is almost no top police officer with a clean sheet so take what you have been offered in the interim. And abeg stop the insult ,is not going to change anything.

You are a cretin!

Even if their is no police officer with a clean sheet, it is one with record that should be picked? It is one with a record that involves religious fanaticism that should be picked when you are saying Boko Haram has infiltrated your government and the leader was let to escape?

Are you really this daft? Fooooooool!
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
phreakabit:

One aboki (Potential Boko) OUT , another aboki (PotentialAlleged Boko) IN. Make sense   . . . . .  NO!

It's like replacing Okiro with an igbo man; one Iyamiri (born-criminal - 419, drug pusher, owner of a baby-manufacturing venture, certificate forger, killer of a business partner, etc) OUT, another Iyamiri(potentialalleged secessionist and notorious born-criminal)IN. Makes sense. NO!
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
abeg go die , fool. Have you not heard the African adage that says the enemy from outside can not kill a man except he is aided by the one within.

the same man we are talking about is the first Nigeria police force personnel to be commended by the media, wake up bro, wake up, don't follow the crowed
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
aguiyi:

abeg go die , fool. Have you not heard the African adage that says the enemy from outside can not kill a man except he is aided by the one within.

the same man we are talking about is the first Nigeria police force personnel to be commended by the media, wake up bro, wake up, don't follow the crowed

You are a cretin!

Just like I observed, the fools come up with lame adages like the cretin they are: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-658179.288.html#msg8292142

Product of a failed education system.

People sure deserve the leaders they have. In a sane country, the media would have been outraged by such appointment, but when we have cretins like you dominating the foolish Nigerian media, we get such docile response.

He is the first Nigerian police officer to be commended (by a useless media) makes him qualified to be IGP? You are a certified cretin!
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
eyah, i thought i was discussing with a matured mind,never new its one of those copy paste children on nairaland. Am out of here, dont want to get insulted by a muppet .

till you get a better replacement for the new IG,remain silent, anuofia
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by igboboy1(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2012
no mohammed, ibrahim, abubakar, sadiq or arabic bearing name holder should be appointed to a role that needs to defeat Boko Haram, there is a conflict of interest, This guy is a known sympathizer of islamic terrorism, his track record in plateau is there for all to see.

If nigeria were to fight igbos today, will nigeria choose a chuwkwuma okadigbo as the head of the Nigerian military resposnible for fighting biafra?

In that light, all sentiments aside, no aboki including Yoruba muslims such as bluetooth should be appointed to a post that is responsible for dealing with the boko haram menace.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2012
aguiyi:

eyah, i thought i was discussing with a matured mind,never new its one of those copy paste children on nairaland. Am out of here, dont want to get insulted by a muppet .

till you get a better replacement for the new IG,remain silent, anuofia

You are a cretin!

I knew from the word "Go" I was talking to a dumb mind, that is why I began the way a dumb mind deserves to be treated (vituperation) and you surely have not proven me wrong.

Product of a failed education!
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by ceejay80s(m): 2:58am On Jan 27, 2012
I wonder weda na only aboki dey dis country? U remove one usless hausa and replaced him with anoda usless hausa. Thats why corruption no fit end
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:01am On Jan 27, 2012
Lunacy continues to reign supreme as Nigeria's determined march to nothingness continues abated.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 5:30am On Jan 27, 2012
ceejay80s:

I wonder weda na only aboki dey dis country? U remove one usless hausa and replaced him with anoda usless hausa. Thats why corruption no fit end

I felt EXACTLY the same some years back when Musiliu Smith was replaced by Tafa Balogun:
"I wonder weda na only Beyerebe dey dis country? U remove one usless Yoruba [/b]and replaced him with [b]anoda usless Yoruba. Thats why corruption no fit end".
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2012
igbo boy:

no mohammed, ibrahim, abubakar, sadiq or arabic bearing name holder should be appointed to a role that needs to defeat Boko Haram, there is a conflict of interest, This guy is a known sympathizer of islamic terrorism, his track record in plateau is there for all to see.

If nigeria were to fight igbos today, will nigeria choose a chuwkwuma okadigbo as the head of the Nigerian military resposnible for fighting biafra?

In that light, all sentiments aside, no aboki including Yoruba muslims such as bluetooth should be appointed to a post that is responsible for dealing with the boko haram menace.

OMG! How silly of you to have spewed this grossly absurd and ridiculously fallacious analogy!

I am sure a clever 12-year old girl in your neighbourhood could put you to shame by easily dismantling this glaringly faulty analogy of yours.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by igboboy1(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2012
NorthSharp:

OMG! How silly of you to have spewed this grossly absurd and ridiculously fallacious analogy!

I am sure a clever 12-year old girl in your neighbourhood could put you to shame by easily dismantling this glaringly faulty analogy of yours. 

wow aboki dey use words like "OMG",

Not like i expect you to get it anyway afterall you are a follower of mohammed, one of the daftest human beings ever,

Anyway aboki abeg enter madrassa, internet is haram
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
igbo boy:

wow aboki dey use words like "OMG",

Not like i expect you to get it anyway afterall you are a follower of mohammed, one of the daftest human beings ever,

Anyway aboki abeg enter madrassa, internet is haram

Iyamiri, go and check your yahoo-yahoo email, internet is where your 'business' is.

I am sure you must have been fully aware that whenever a Christian, either on NL or any other internet discussion forum, resorts to a blasphemous insult against the person of our Noble and Beloved prophet (PBUH), such a Christian can rest assured that no Muslim could 'retaliate'; you would ALWAYS 'win' in such 'a war of insults'.

And this is simply because no any true, believing Muslim in his right senses can ever dare say anything bad whatsoever against any of the prophets of Allah, among whom is Prophet Isa (Jesus, PBUH). Doing that would automatically make him/her an unbeliever!

But if you try any other form of religious or ethnic insult, you would surely meet more than you bargain for, and that is a promise!

(NB. Neither prophet Isa (PBUH) nor any other prophet of Allah has ever bequeathed any pictorial image of himself for his subsequent followers to hang in their houses and places of worship; so the silly near-Unclad WHITEMAN WITH BEARD in that silly picture you hang all over the place was an evil blasphemy against the Prophet Isa (Jesus); ironically,
the near-Unclad picture was originally created by some people who wanted to mock the deluge of idolatrous, superstitious, blasphemous, pagan practices that were being maliciously introduced, from left and right, into your religion by the Ancient Romans and othersgrin
)
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

I knew from the word "Go" I was talking to a dumb mind, that is why I began the way a dumb mind deserves to be treated (vituperation) and you surely have not proven me wrong.

Product of a failed education!
When you return to your senses and ready to discuss with an open mind,i will join you, in the mean time,here is a list of some of the DIGs and AIGs in the NPF, tell me which of them has been commended for anything or has been appreciated in anyway by Nigerians more than MD abubakar.

you can also norminate one out of them and give reasons why you feel he is better ( do well to have an open mind for once and keep your insults out of this conversation)
1. Tambari Yabo Imo

2. Saliu Hashimu Oyo

3. Sabo Ibrahim Ekiti

4. Yakubu Alkali Rivers

5. Musa Daura Adamawa

6. Orubebe Ebikome Edo

7. Aliyu Musa Taraba

8. Sani Magaji Benue

9. Ibrahim Mohammed Katsina

10. Obiako Emmanuel Nasarawa

11. Abdulrahman Akano Jigawa

12. David Omojola Yobe

13. Mamman Tsafe Kwara

14. Aderele Shinaba Bayelsa

15. Suleiman Abba Lagos

16. Samson Wudah FCT

17. Uyanna Felix Akwa Ibom

18. Emmanuel Ayeni Plateau

19. Haruna John Kaduna

20 Ballah Nasarawa Cross River

21. Michael Zuokumor Borno

22. A.J. Abakasanga Bauchi

23. Peter Gana Osun

24. Olayinka Balogun Ogun

25. Bala Hassan Niger

26. Ibrahim Maishanu Abia

27. Muktari Ibrahim Enugu

28. Da'azumi Doma Kano

29. Adeola Adeniji Ebonyi

30. Adamu Hassan Kebbi

31. Fatai Shittu Kogi

32. Solomon Olusegun Sokoto

33. Adeisa Bolanta Delta

34. Joseph Ibi Ondo

35. Mohammed Indabawa Anambra

36. Mohammed Abubakar Zamfara
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
aguiyi:

When you return to your senses and ready to discuss with an open mind,i will join you, in the mean time,here is a list of some of the DIGs and AIGs in the NPF, tell me which of them has been commended for anything or has been appreciated in anyway by Nigerians more than MD abubakar.

you can also norminate one out of them and give reasons why you feel he is better ( do well to have an open mind for once and keep your insults out of this conversation)

You are a cretin!

Provide me with their profiles and background. Then educate me on the research done by the media before they commended Abubakar.
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
i will get back to you after work, break is over and pls stop the insults for once. talk to you later
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by igboboy1(m): 5:17am On Jan 28, 2012
NorthSharp:

Iyamiri, go and check your yahoo-yahoo email, internet is where your 'business' is.

I am sure you must have been fully aware that whenever a Christian, either on NL or any other internet discussion forum, resorts to a blasphemous insult against the person of our Noble and Beloved prophet (PBUH), such a Christian can rest assured that no Muslim could 'retaliate'; you would ALWAYS 'win' in such 'a war of insults'.

And this is simply because no any true, believing Muslim in his right senses can ever dare say anything bad whatsoever against any of the prophets of Allah, among whom is Prophet Isa (Jesus, PBUH). Doing that would automatically make him/her an unbeliever!

But if you try any other form of religious or ethnic insult, you would surely meet more than you bargain for, and that is a promise!

(NB. Neither prophet Isa (PBUH) nor any other prophet of Allah has ever bequeathed any pictorial image of himself for his subsequent followers to hang in their houses and places of worship; so the silly near-Unclad WHITEMAN WITH BEARD in that silly picture you hang all over the place was an evil blasphemy against the Prophet Isa (Jesus); ironically,
the near-Unclad picture was originally created by some people who wanted to mock the deluge of idolatrous, superstitious, blasphemous, pagan practices that were being maliciously introduced, from left and right, into your religion by the Ancient Romans and othersgrin
)   

LOL boko haram boy, Seems like you are new in NL, First of all this igbo boy is not a christian, So I dont see my relationship with white beard jesus or isa, 100% traditional man.

Second of all 'no Muslim could 'retaliate" u said? You abokis are comedians, mUSLIMS STARTING from mohammed are violent pigs, Well this oshimili boy is waiting for you to retaliate. Tell your boys that were going to enugu yesterday to come instead to oshimili (in case you madrassa educated a.ss dont know where it is, it is in Delta state)

The only good muslim is a dead muslim, Boy go wear your suicide belt and kill yourself allah has 67 virgins waiting for your punk yansh, daft bunch of people smh
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
igbo boy:

LOL boko haram boy, Seems like you are new in NL, First of all this igbo boy is not a christian, So I dont see my relationship with white beard jesus or isa, 100% traditional man.

Thank you for telling me about the parts in bold, so early.

Now that I know you are "100% traditional man", though I do not know precisely what object(s) you worship as your 'god(s)' (a[i]nd I am not interested in knowing[/i]), I will NEVER engage you in any further religious arguments. Your traditional 'gods' are simply NOT WORTH my retaliatory attack! grin grin

As far as religious arguments are concerned, therefore, you can just FEEL FREE to be as rabid, malicious, venomous, disparaging and vile as you like in your blasphemous tirade against our great religion of Islam, and you would not get any response from me, and most Muslims would also choose to ignore you, for the simple reason above. grin

(NB. But in case you do not know, some one thousand four hundred years ago, when our most Noble Prophet (PBUH) started his call to Islam by inviting his close relatives and associates, his preaching suddenly alarmed the most powerful, the most influential and the richest of the TRADITIONALISTS AND IDOL WORSHIPERS like you all over the Arabian Peninsula.
   After they had failed to persuade him to halt his call to Islam, they formed the strongest united front possible at the time, putting aside all the historical rivalries between their various traditional 'gods' and tried ALL THEY COULD militarily, economically and politically to make sure that Islam did not spread beyond the household of our Prophet (PBUH).
  "We must nip this menace of Islam in the bud", they strutted, threatened and swore by their various respective traditional 'god's. What a success they had -- NOT! grin grin  Today, there are about 1.5 BILLIONS of us Muslims, and our population is STILL GROWING EVERYDAY!
)

I would, however, continue to gleefully engage you in debates on other (non-religious) issues - political, ethnic, etc. And as you can see from my earlier responses, I most passionately relish responding to ethnic bigots who dare attack MY GOOD PEOPLE, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims. And the more bigoted and ethnocentric an insult against my people is, the more I would ENJOY taking up the idiotic poster ! grin  grin
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by igboboy1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
NorthSharp:

Thank you for telling me about the parts in bold, so early.

Now that I know you are "100% traditional man", though I do not know precisely what object(s) you worship as your 'god(s)' (a[i]nd I am not interested in knowing[/i]), I will NEVER engage you in any further religious arguments. Your traditional 'gods' are simply NOT WORTH my retaliatory attack! grin grin

As far as religious arguments are concerned, therefore, you can just FEEL FREE to be as rabid, malicious, venomous, disparaging and vile as you like in your blasphemous tirade against our great religion of Islam, and you would not get any response from me, and most Muslims would also choose to ignore you, for the simple reason above. grin

(NB. But in case you do not know, some one thousand four hundred years ago, when our most Noble Prophet (PBUH) started his call to Islam by inviting his close relatives and associates, his preaching suddenly alarmed the most powerful, the most influential and the richest of the TRADITIONALISTS AND IDOL WORSHIPERS like you all over the Arabian Peninsula.
   After they had failed to persuade him to halt his call to Islam, they formed the strongest united front possible at the time, putting aside all the historical rivalries between their various traditional 'gods' and tried ALL THEY COULD militarily, economically and politically to make sure that Islam did not spread beyond the household of our Prophet (PBUH).
  "We must nip this menace of Islam in the bud", they strutted, threatened and swore by their various respective traditional 'god's. What a success they had -- NOT! grin grin  Today, there are about 1.5 BILLIONS of us Muslims, and our population is STILL GROWING EVERYDAY!
)

I would, however, continue to gleefully engage you in debates on other (non-religious) issues - [b]political, ethnic, etc. And as you can see from my earlier responses, I most passionately relish responding to ethnic bigots who dare attack MY GOOD PEOPLE, the Hausa-Fulani Muslims. And the more bigoted and ethnocentric an insult against my people is, the more I would ENJOY taking up the idiotic poster[/b] ! grin  grin

great religion? is it the killing of civillians with impunity that is great? OR is it the 67 virgins allah promised you when u kill non-believers that make islam great? My guy sharap there go and tell that to your cows,

Boy save your lecture about that paedophile mohammed I am not interested about how he defeated some bush arabs,

YES I am 100% traditional, I bet you your first and last name is arabic, your dress code is arabic, your second language is arabic, arab wannabe go and join your arab people and leave africa (along with your christain brothers) Africa should be for real blacks with african name and african culture and not for a confused black man thinking he is arab

Guy I am down for your engagement whether na religion, ethnic or political count me in, nwa oshimili has no boundaries, You are there ranting about ethnic bigots, religious fanatics and the likes, sounds so funny coming from a hausa muslim, sounds more convincing come from a goat than a follower of mohammed ( u effing terrorist),

I have a suicide belt for you, when u are ready come pick it up so u can get your 77 virgins in your so called heaven. SMH
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
i could not get any info on them
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by NorthSharp(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
igbo boy:

--
Guy I am down for your engagement whether na religion, ethnic or political count me in, nwa oshimili has no boundaries,--

Glad to hear this from you. But as you can see, ALL my previous posts are RESPONSES to ethnic insults against my people; as a typical modest and shy Hausa-Fulani, I will NEVER descend so low as to INITIATE such an ethnic insult against ANY ethnic group.

A lot of irresponsible ethnic bigots with loose mouths (or rather loose keyboards) had been having a free time for too long on this forum heaping all sorts of unprovoked malicious ethnic taunts against MY GREAT PEOPLE without getting any response from us. NOT ANY MORE!

Any such ethnic insults against my people would now be met with a SWIFT, DECISIVE, VERY HARSH AND UNSPARING response, from a VERY CAPABLE son of Hausa-Fulanis, against the ethnic group of the abusive poster.

(Once again, I will NEVER respond to ANY of your blasphemous tirade, for the simple reason I cited for you in my previous post; and hardly would any other Muslim on NL respond to you either, if he/she knows that you are a worshiper of some physical object(s) that is/are probably located in Okija Shrine grin grin. If you were a Christian and you chose to insult my religion, then surely it would have been a different set of rules of engagement altogether! grin).
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2012
aguiyi:

i could not get any info on them

So you did not use your brain from the start to ratiocinate it is virtually impossible to get info on them?

You did not use your brain before you requested I recommend alternatives?
Re: The New Igp, Md Abubakar's Past Sins: A Bad Replacement For Ringim! by igboboy1(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2012
NorthSharp:

Glad to hear this from you. But as you can see, ALL my previous posts are RESPONSES to ethnic insults against my people; as a typical modest and shy Hausa-Fulani, I will NEVER descend so low as to INITIATE such an ethnic insult against ANY ethnic group.

A lot of irresponsible ethnic bigots with loose mouths (or rather loose keyboards) had been having a free time for too long on this forum heaping all sorts of unprovoked malicious ethnic taunts against MY GREAT PEOPLE without getting any response from us. NOT ANY MORE!

Any such ethnic insults against my people would now be met with a SWIFT, DECISIVE, VERY HARSH AND UNSPARING response, from a VERY CAPABLE son of Hausa-Fulanis, against the ethnic group of the abusive poster.

(Once again, I will NEVER respond to ANY of your blasphemous tirade, for the simple reason I cited for you in my previous post; and hardly would any other Muslim on NL respond to you either, if he/she knows that[b] you are a worshiper of some physical object(s)[/b] that is/are probably located in Okija Shrine grin grin. If you were a Christian and you chose to insult my religion, then surely it would have been a different set of rules of engagement altogether! grin).

guy madrassa education no good o, So cos I am not an adherent of either islam or Christianity automatically i worship physical objects? So traditional religion equals to worshiping of inanimate objects like wood and stone? you are funny for real, You initially tried coming off like an educated hausa but at the end you are just showing you that you obtained a  degree from a madrassa  undecided

Go learn about Ọdinani and it has nothing to with worshipping sticks aight, Effing mohammedist  tongue

Oh yea you said the rules of engagement would have been different if i were a christian. How so? are you going to suicide bomb me like muslims do? or are you going to declare fatwa on my head like imams do? or are you going to violation me like mohammed did? VIOLENT MUSLIM come on go and read a book my friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC / Osinbajo: FG To Restructure SME Loans / States Bank On PPP Projects As Cash Crunch Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.