Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Could Make A Registered Vehicle Better Than Toks ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Make A Registered Vehicle Better Than Toks ? (674 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / Registered Vehicle Needed In Ibadan / Bought A Registered Vehicle.how Do I Do Change Of Ownership Documents! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Registered Vehicle Better Than Toks ? by purefella(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,
It's being months i joined Nairaland and have been exploring the auto section daily , it's quite interesting and very educating and infact in the nearest future i will like to be a auto dealer because of what i have learnt so far God help me .
My question i have read couple of posts whereby a dealer refer the buyer to buy a registered vehicle most cases because the buyer price target didn't meet the type of vehicle he wanted and the dealer will say that some registered vehicle are better than toks that he advise him to go for a registered vehicle , what could really make a registered vehicle better than toks or is it just a marketing strategy
I await replies
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed...honda Radio Unlock Code / My Toyota Camry Woudnt Start At Once / Looking To Spec My Car In Terms Of Body Kits And All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.