Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of (23890 Views)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Wexelion(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

You have thrown logic out of the window.

Christ Like  

Unlike ISLAM , in Christianity there is seperation of Church and State.

It is the state's duty to punish wrong doers , not mine. If the state does not perform it's duties efficiently , then we move into a stage of societal anarchy.

So , again, I say, the Boko Haram members who have blood stained hands, must be captured by the security apparatus of the state, tried and jailed if found guilty.

Why is this simple logic so difficult for you to grasp.

See what Sharia has done to your brain  grin grin grin
GBAM
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by hbrednic: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
failed atempt
tongue
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by unamid(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
Let us ask ourself one question concerning this article before blaming the police 4 their action, how can the police just wake up one day and started killing boko haram members without comitting any crime. Before our late President Yardua can gave order to finished them all that mean these people have go beyond their boundary. It a pity that Nigerians 4get history soon,when this boko haram started their evil deed i can remember they were the one first that killed policemen, destroyed their properties but the writer of this article ommitted that one and keep mute instead he lied that police caused d saga. Let us think deeply police are human being like us. Some of us are not doom of this forum.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
If they like let them keep nuke themselves all i dont just like I dont care about their brothers in arab. It suck that i happened to be in the same country with this fools. I wish im from the poorest black christian country than from rich populated country living with IsRAm
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
hbrednic:

failed atempt to whitewash a moslem terrorist group.

Correct !
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Beync(f): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bk members, sponsors and sypathizers hav infiltrated NL Indeed
What a desperate cook to justify blood thirsty killers
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Valon4ego(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
"never negotiate with a sociopath"-president powel (in the movie 24)
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by chiama1: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
This does not justify their senseless killings atall, innocent lives have and are still been wasted.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by adamaw2tuf: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
nairaland is under invasion by the jihadist,look at them all the e-lawyers making the case in favour of their delvilish and organisation.boko is not haram after all orderwise why would they not refuse to have anything to do with a fruit of western education(the internet).bunch of murderers.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by ziccoit: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
I told one idio.t here sometimes ago that BH is a product of social injustice. He couldn't reason that out. Only God knows how many lives have been wasted as a result of responses to police extrajudicial killings across the country. This time around the effect is widespread hitting the innocent deep.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ ziccoit dont mind them, thank god you know what went wrong, i told them the same thing few weeks ago, but they called me a boko haram member, i think only dialogue can settle this nonsense killings
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nairalander!!! I hail thee, most people are lazy readers, or maybe some brains comprehend selectively, the whole write up is quite informative cos, not until this moment, I have never really understood the genesis of boko haram. Matter of fact, most people don't.
This poster stated it clearly that it is NOT an attempt to justify the reprehensible acts of this group, yet some pea-brained adults have alredy jumped into conclusion that BH has infiltrated NL and indirectly tagged the poster a member of this terrorist group, to be honest, the almajiris are better than some of you here, at least their dumbness can be justified; they are illiterates,
We ALL want a solution to the acts perpetrated by this violent group and not until the root of the problem is known and addressed, solution cannot be proffered. The poster has suggested her solution, suggest yours, na so so insults,
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by namfav(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
as much as it hurts deeply when innocent people are killed, it also hurts when like wednesday a pregnant woman was shot by police because they suspect her husband to be part of this group, there are 2 words that nigeria populace does not comprehend, 'alleged' and 'suspected', when you use those words to call for someone to be killed, you are as quilty as anyone, in the qu'ran it says that the murder of 1 person is the murder of all people, let's get heads together and not against each other, im sure that many of us (muslims and non muslims) want nigeria to work, for me the people that want nothing but violence to come out of nigeria are not different, those that kill and those that don't actually kill, the intentions are as dangerous as the act in the end the mind will be the danger, when 2 people bent on destruction clash there is no winner, if you think violence will solve this problem, you dont know whats coming for you
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Akin1212(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
bhusayor:

Nairalander!!! I hail thee, most people are lazy readers, or maybe some brains comprehend selectively, the whole write up is quite informative cos, not until this moment, I have never really understood the genesis of boko haram. Matter of fact, most people don't.
This poster stated it clearly that it is NOT an attempt to justify the reprehensible acts of this group, yet some pea-brained adults have alredy jumped into conclusion that BH has infiltrated NL and indirectly tagged the poster a member of this terrorist group, to be honest, the almajiris are better than some of you here, at least their dumbness can be justified; they are illiterates,
We ALL want a solution to the acts perpetrated by this violent group and not until the root of the problem is known and addressed, solution cannot be proffered. The poster has suggested her solution, suggest yours, na so so insults,

and most of this pea nuts brain adults are graduates, i wonder where nigeria itself is going. Thanks poster for the information, that is the order of the day in nigeria- police killings everywhere. A guy shot dead in ogba during subsidy protest, a driver killed in oyo for not giving bribe, a pregnant woman shot dead for suspecting his hubby to be a member of the sect, now how do you justify that. All problems have a begining. Instead of there scholars illiterates to absorb this million dollar information and support the dialogue they are busy criticizing the poster and labelling her as boko haram. I'm a christian so i don't support boko haram but i believe in justice no matter what
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by prodam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
/*I condemn terrorism*/
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by nasty45(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ deols what are you stil doin here.go to the frontpage and see what the people you are advocatin for is sayin.i pity u.u ad beta change your religion for your own gud.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by nasty45(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ deols what are you stil doin here.go to the frontpage and see what the people you are advocatin for is sayin.i pity u.u ad beta change your religion for your own gud.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by guonno: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
may ur mothers die of heart attack for writing this piece! fvck islam!
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by nonnykin: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
the gods are not to be blamed. we have to move forward
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
So it seems POLICE is the source of this whole problem (That and a retardeen president).
An IGP should have enough backbone to tell a president that "look, we are the police, we are not assassins. Do not taint this department any further" and refuse to give that order to his men.
Had whatever IGP done that, he would have left his job a public hero.

Typical kill kill kill.

Bush fowls. Though I wouldn't endorse it, I would certainly understand why a white person can look upon black people and call them dumb monkeys?

But then why doesn't boko just focus on killing police and politicians? The little sense of power they feel from having made newspaper now has corrupted them and they feel bold enough to be making newer demands like all christians must die.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by DanKan0: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
Im telling you now. This Boko haram is not the one from 2009. This one has 'big ogas' sponsoring and planning. Boko Haram name has just been taken over,
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by PointB: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^

Whatever, a bullet between the eyes is what they deserve. Not pity!
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 28, 2012
Boko Haram is a Terror group and i will post two options: either we wipe them out completely or we go our seperate ways because they will not hesitate to use an atomic, nuclear or biological weapon when they lay hand on one.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by roqchiq(f): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
i´ll say this in plain Nigerian english,
Soooo, if e be say everybody wey police don kill im brother,mama,or friend sef,carry bomb,bomb innocent civillians,wey be say wen all dis so called wahala between police and BH dey happen, dem never born some of them sef,one person wey feel say e go school well well,go commot talk say,e good, na waa o!!

This is absolutele trash.i see absolutely no reason why a very minor,inconsequential sect would hold a whole country to ransom and start touting flimsy demands,like a child. If you say the police killed your members, then;
when did you start training people in foreign countries,to be suicide bombers,
when did you start amassing an arsenal of pretty impressive weapons,what in heavens name were you planning for? Armageddon??
why,do you make stupid demands,like asking the president to "repent" and become a muslim.
why in heavens name would you murder innocent people,mostly civillians,most of whom were not even born when you had your so-called fracas with the police?
and you say western education promotes fornication, ?you lot are hilliarous, your religion promotes extra marital affairs,defiling of marriage beds,
i believe you are all misguided,this is just a few, but really think about this,if for every person killed by the police, Nigeria goes "boom", who will be left.

You need to give me a better excuse ,for these senseless killings because am not buying this rather phooney write-up, filled with more holes than a football goal net.
Re: The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of by Rhea(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2012
Does Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad sect really expect every Nigerian to convert to Islam or be killed as an infidel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / APC NWC Counters Adamu, Aligns With Northern Governors On Power Shift / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.