Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79661 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by zmoni: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2012
rip.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Kajina: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2012
Farewell sister. May your gentle soul rest in peace! sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by calabaman(m): 1:53am On Mar 04, 2012
rip perx. dis is reali shockin n sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:53am On Mar 04, 2012
dabrake:

i am trying my best to laugh but the passions following the sorrows of losing someone is greater than that of your joke. God, please help us. i know death is inevitable but this mental imbalance ant making me happy.
Dude let go, she got the better deal at the end in my opinion, this world is just a rat race that we all are and for those who get to be taken out of the madness dont feel too sad.
Sad thing is we cannot just give up people like her make people like me with all limbs and merda functioning know that regardless we all got a better deal and it aint her fault. At least there was no pain just coma and emptiness, its the people who are left behind to post on Nairaland that feel the pain.
Move on bro, even after I go 6 feet, the sun will rise and set the following day and if those who are alive think they have a better deal they must be deceiving themselves.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by magicfairy(m): 1:58am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP free at last, free!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Radiant(f): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2012
Truly I had my misgivings. . .

What a terrible loss! RIP Perx angry sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by omegaman: 2:27am On Mar 04, 2012
So sad she didn't make it. May God rest her soul.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by WAVixen: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2012
God loves you more Perx. Adieu. Bleep
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2012
Adieu Beautiful,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by stayreal: 4:07am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP Sister
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2012
R>I>P shocked Perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40am On Mar 04, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Yellow mango
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by RichyBlacK(m): 4:51am On Mar 04, 2012
cry cry May her soul rest in peace. Adieu PERX! cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54am On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Paddy I don't even know what to say I'm still shocked to my bones,i mean after everything?just what happened?its really painful,i can't stop crying.
She was so scared of death.

God wanted her Cocoa,he took her. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Emeka72(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2012
Ha so sad for Me o. I was even just praying that GOD shld quicken her recovery only for Me to come here and see what I never wanted to see. I believe where her soul is now is better.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 04, 2012
Damn so so sad. May her soul rest in peace.

Another reality slap to all of us, this life is nothing. cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 5:13am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

She was so scared of death.

God wanted her Cocoa,he took her. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I hear you, girl. sad

BUT, people can say whatever they want about her being in a better place. All I know is, that lady didn't have to die. There is nothing I have heard that leads me to believe there was no hope. She did not have to die. She had surgery and lapsed into a coma. After all she already went through. And now you are telling me she was scared to die. She wanted to l-i-v-e. She went through so much and did everything a survivor can do. . . sad sad sad cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by jackpot(f): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2012
crycrycrycry

R.I.P Perx

was shocked seeing this on homepage. How can? Chei! This world is a joke sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 5:19am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowu,
My above post is not an argument. Sorry i can't edit. I'm sure you get my drift. Finding out she was scared to die just makes me sadder.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by samstradam: 5:19am On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in peace Princess.

May God continue to comfort her family and mightly bless all Nairalanders who showed her love while she was still alive.

I am weeping now, but I know the tears are more for my countrymen and my country as a whole.

But I believe hope exists and this thread is proof of it- God bless you all.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Raxxye(m): 5:21am On Mar 04, 2012
I‘m really so sad, seeing how hard she fought. I hvn‘t been able to blink all night!
@Idowuogbu. Sorry for d other day. I initially intended it as a compliment, but u obviously misunderstood me.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by olajide8(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP sister, its quite painful when I see these posts though we can't live forever life vanity upon vanity
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:30am On Mar 04, 2012
Oh my God, I can';t breath properly. i JUST LOGGED IN NOW. oH MY gODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HOW I AM I GOING TO CRYOWIUHYKS.UTFRDC,I SOMEBODY HOLD ME
I CAN'T BREATH PRIOPERLY
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2012
OMG OMG
OH MY GOD
HOW AM I GOING TO CRY
SOMEBODY COMFORT ME
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2012
DID SHE REALLY DIE
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2012
OMG I AM GASPING FOR BREATH
OMG'OMG
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2012
SOMEBODY talk to me here, did she really die
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Pain(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2012
Another candle in the wind goes out. Rest in Peace.
In less than 70 years from now most of us will be all gone, Futility of Life?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 5:40am On Mar 04, 2012
OMG OMG OMG OH MY Godd
Why did you let her die----my heart is breaking-----
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 5:44am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa, I thought about you, girl. I was scanning NL, and saw a post of yours, I guess from yesterday, and I realized I hadn't see you post here since the news broke. Sorry, dear. I have already posted more than I wanted to, so I will just stop now. I just want to say a word to you. Hopefully, you will hear more shortly. I was shocked too o. Very sad for sweet brave Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

OMG OMG
OH MY GOD
HOW AM I GOING TO CRY
SOMEBODY COMFORT ME

Ivynwa:

Ivynwa:

Ivynwa:

OMG OMG OMG OH MY Godd
Why did you let her die----my heart is breaking-----

It is well Ivynwa, I will get in touch with you now. Please take it easy. God knows best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.