Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79754 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2012
OH MY Godddddddd perx has died
ioyhhhhhioug8uoghikguihukguguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowu tak to me
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2012
isale_gan2:

Ivynwa, I thought about you, girl. I was scanning NL, and saw a post of yours, I guess from yesterday, and I realized I hadn't see you post here since the news broke. Sorry, dear. I have already posted more than I wanted to, so I will just stop now. I just want to say a word to you. Hopefully, you will hear more shortly. I was shocked too o. Very sad for sweet brave Perx.

Thank you

OAM4J:

It is well Ivynwa, I will get in touch with you now. Please take it easy. God knows best.

Thank you for talking to me, i can't stop crying
Oh my Godddd
hhhiuiolgugf7fyylcyctfvljgjbg;gvugbnmcvhbjnkmyghujikl.cvbhnjmcvbhnjmcvbnmcvbnfghjnmtuyiuiljkl
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2012
i'm just here crying. Somebody comfort me
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

i'm just here crying. Somebody comfort me

Don't worry dear, be comforted that she died knowing people like you care and we did as much as we can to get her treated.

Her ending was much better than the mindset she showed on the suicide thread. Her last sets of posts are evident that she was better than when she 1st came here.

God knows best.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2012
LadyT:

Very sad  sad She is now pain free RIP

That should comfort me but that isn't comforting me now dear, maybe tomorrow when i stop crying it will

Idowuogbo:

Perx u didn't say bye!

I didn't even get a sign or anything to prepare me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I was sending her mails and getting no replies, I sent the last one yesterday

tsmith:

Very sad that the Beautiful and brave lady died, despite all. But as usual, in all situations, i choose the see the brigther side, that Perx died STRONG and HOPEFUL, a far cry from her state of mind just a few months ago. I smile because I know she would be smiling down at the faceless (atleast most of us are/were) community that gave her hope and a reason to live on at her lowest points.

May i ask if the coma was post operation? it is essential to know, as there might be lessons to be learnt.

She was being strong and wanted so much to live. Oh my God, Oh my God----

freecocoa:

Paddy I don't even know what to say I'm still shocked to my bones,i mean after everything?just what happened?its really painful,i can't stop crying.
Cocoa, they said she died------I can't stop cryinggguygyhbvgcgvhbb Oh my God

190_@:

chelsea bmw if you are reading this add me on my bbm

send me a mail to 190@mail.mn

we nid to talk urgently

190 are you there?
Where is everybody, Are they sleeping?
Oh my Goddd
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2012
OAM4J:

Don't worry dear, be comforted that she died knowing people like you care and we did as much as we can to get her treated.

Her ending was much better than the mindset she showed on the suicide thread. Her last sets of posts are evident that she was better than when she 1st came here.

God knows best.

And people like you-o-o-o and everybody that has been supporting her
It was great we all in nairaland gave her warmth and allowed her lean on us o-oo-o-o, OH lord
I knew she was in pain, I didn't know that it will kill her
kghujttgugggfchfhff
fffffffffffff
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by simongonner: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2012
r.i.p
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2012
Noooooooooo!
God Nooooo.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

Idowu tak to me
Ivy I can't say much u.

After all d years of pain and endurance. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Raxxye:

I‘m really so sad, seeing how hard she fought. I hvn‘t been able to blink all night!
@Idowuogbu. Sorry for d other day. I initially intended it as a compliment, but u obviously misunderstood me.
It's ok...I owe u 1

i'm sorry sad

isale_gan2:

Idowu,
My above post is not an argument. Sorry i can't edit.  I'm sure you get my drift.  Finding out she was scared to die just makes me sadder.
U mean no harm I understand sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowu jffytstdfjhdgdgdddd
She died
She diedhhhhhfttttttttyyyyyjkiiiiiiiiiiiifsaazxxx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2012
It's been quiet from her end, I didn't know that she died----
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2012
The nairaland folks here did a great job to keep her relatively happy till the end. RIP young lady, it is well with your soul and at least you are now free from pain forever.

Once more a sad indictment on the state of our healthcare facilities and how poorly we prioritize the welfare of our citizens. While a promising life is snuffed out due to lack of funds, another is busy buying up 92 houses in foreign countries with tax payer funds.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by fosbiggy(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in Peace! The  journey to the other side is a journey we all must undertake. but as you go, I pray you find eternal rest while we meet you  someday.RIP Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

Idowu jffytstdfjhdgdgdddd
She died
She diedhhhhhfttttttttyyyyyjkiiiiiiiiiiiifsaazxxx
We just said happy bday,we just said it ivy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Gboliwe: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2012
The chief reason I logged on now was to see if her phone number had be given to me like I requested for just yesterday. I already have a 'wake up' text composed for her and now I have this very rude shocking news. My entire day is completely ruined. My head has started aching me badly.
God, this is a shock.
RIP Perx. I love you and thank God I said it to you when you were alive. May God keep you.
I'm even confused.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ivynwa(f): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

We just said happy bday,we just said it ivy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I should have known when she didn't reply us all the birthday wishes that something is not right.
I should have known-o-o but I never thought that she will die uyfyudfudtddgcmyyftyuilliuidzzszy

Gboliwe:

The chief reason I logged on now was to see if her phone number had be given to me like I requested for just yesterday. I already have a 'wake up' text composed for her and now I have this very rude shocking news. My entire day is completely ruined. My head has started aching me badly.
God, this is a shock.
RIP Perx. I love you and thank God I said it to you when you were alive. May God keep you.
I'm even confused.  

Hugs -o-o my brother, they said that she is dead-o-o-o-o
jjdxghjkytrerty

We can't even talk to her againf;[ssftyujll;;t Oh my God
kuyfdcvznzjzmxhbbgcccvbnn
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Onyenna(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2012
Rip.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2012
God bless ur soul, sister !
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by BabaEleko(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2012
I havent shed a tear in 10years. Just from the topic. . . .Tears rolled down my eyes!  cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by feasy1(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2012
rip perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by marabout(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2012
@ Ceasy, Perx's loved ones & NLers: my condolences.

Thanks NLers for your outpouring of grief since this sad news broke.

Perx will be smiling up there knowing how much love you all showed her in her last months with us.

Thank you NLers for your love towards her. How we wished all her efforts to get better had a happier outcome.

Nonetheless, TeHn did a great job and this sad news should not deter or discourage from contunuing the good work.
If anything, it should remind us that we can our little bit to try and fill some of the huge vacuum left by our uncaring and corrupt leaders.

RIP Princess.  We will miss you and your witty posts.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Aringarosa(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in peace Perx. cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by slimbruced(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]R.I.P Friend shocked
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by 30secs(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2012
r.i.p, So sad!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Ozorhumphery(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2012
r i p
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by blackboi(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2012
Rest In Peace Princess!
2 d living reading this: Do Good, ur breath won't last 4ever,    
i feel so sorry now  cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by hazureal(f): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2012
Ah! Perx!
Why, why, why? You could've stayed & fought a bit harder.
Oh death! Shame on you for taking this beautiful one from us!
I dont even know how i'll concentrate in church. This is a very sad morning for me. I didnt know her personally, but i always kept her in my prayers.
Rest in peace, sweetie. Sing with the Angels.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by slimbruced(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2012
I can only say waoh for nw.I knew perx not or seen any of her post but i'd to say she is a rare gem going by the messages i'm seeing here, I cant help but weep too, My heart goes to her family,friends and well wishers who until her death were there for her, Ndlers you rock,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ada24: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP PERX

I have no idea who you are and never spoke to you on this forum but I can't stop crying, U are now resting with angels
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by seunlayi(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2012
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by livapul86(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP Perx, but its just horribly painful dat she had to die when people took notice and decided to help her out.  This world is dam.n so depressing. A big thank you to all nairalanders that stood by her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.