Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa (9928 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Goes RWD / The Nation Newspaper Site Messed Up / The Nation Begins Antivirus Software Distribution Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by lilkech(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
solomon111:

Nigerians just love to misplace their priority.
How is this information news-worthy.
How is twitter going to help us take our rightful place in the comity of nations especially beyond africa.
I tire for Nigerians !
Indeed the black race is the least intelligent.

DID U JUST POST THIS SH1T FROM A BUNK ?
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
Frosti:

Are you for real?

Anyway, read this post on my blog, will help you understand what is twitter and how to use it effectively www.onwaweb.com/2012/01/what-is-twitter.html

I'm for real na,must I know everything?anyways you could have just told me its that place everyone follows someone,I didn't know its called twitter I thought its tweeta.thanks btw I didn't go to your blog. grin grin undecided

eghost247:

??
tongue angry angry
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by nex(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
First off, most Nigerians don't set the location they are tweeting from. For example myself. If not, I will show you some of my Twitter followers who have had more than 50,000 tweets in the last 3 months. I kid ye not.

Secondly, we have Nairaland, we should be putting out data on how many South Africans, Egyptians, and Americans are on Nairaland. It is a shame that our President, Governors, and Ministers have chosen foreigm public address systems to show that they are in touch with Nigerians. It's a very big shame!

Instead of us to put out statistics that will taunt citizens of other countries to patronize all good things Nigerian, we are here allowing ourselves to be hoodwinked by that marketing gimmick. It is even the more saddening that Nairaland will put this on its homepage. Goodluck Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by onila(f): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
I thought Nigeria had the most

Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by Frosti(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm for real na,must I know everything?anyways you could have just told me its that place everyone follows someone,I didn't know its called twitter I thought its tweeta.thanks btw I didn't go to your blog. grin grin undecided

No problem sweets, as far my message was passed.
Btw, if you have any question, in the future, concerning social media and stuff do feel to drop by and ask me. wink
sun_temi:

grin grin grin grin see ad
Excuse me sir! I was just helping a damsel in distress. Would it have been better if had linked to another site?
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by billion11: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is that really correct? The Kenyan numbers seems to be very high. It don't look reasonable.
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by eemmason(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2012
Na wahooooo, must we all use twitter When we are on nairaland, Smh!
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by Dyamante(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
For me i like twitter more because it is more interactive than fb,and from my experience here in Kenya,whatever twitter users here say has a pretty strong impact especially in politics that the media and politicians cannot ignore it anymore.Now you will even find politicians on twitter so they can be updated on what Kenyans think or say about them
Re: Nigeria - 3rd Twitter Nation In Africa by eemmason(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
That statistics could as well be wrong cuz i know we use twitter more than that quoted number, Do u really know the number of ppl in lagos let alone Nigeria, Oyibo and their mathematics only god knows where kenyan is driving to, watching though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / 4 Adsense Policies People Dont Take Serious / *Become A CERTIFIED PAYPAL/ECURRENCIES AGENT etc & Earn a STEADY Income Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.