Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram (14852 Views)

I Did Not Negotiate With Boko Haram- Goodluck Jonathan / We Will Not Negotiate With Boko Haram Out Of Weakness – Presidency / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
I laugh in vindication AGAIN.

These barbarians only understand superior power AKA sophisticated arsenals.

When you present them with a carrot, you are indirectly Legitimizing their activities which is killing innocent people like CHICKENS.

Who are Mr President advisers? Watch your back Mr.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
ok lets see who laughs out loud the last, Na shame go catch all of una!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by silibaba: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
THIS IS GETTING MORE SERIOUS shocked shocked shocked shocked

GOD IS TIME TO SHOW THAT YOU ALONE IS GOD cry cry cry
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by jmaine: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
talk true:

[size=16pt]IBB should start dry cleaning his khaki[/size] because if BH said GEJ should become muslim, then war is at hand.

grin
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by wine4dguy: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
I want to ask what means does boko haram pass there information to the public? Becos i saw on the article that they posted there video on youtube, so if so cant the security agencies trace them with dose ip the post with? Just asking,
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Chyz2: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
At least they stuck to their word of not negotiating.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by betrani(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
its a pity that governments lack of intelligence has made shekau see himself as another bin laden. why would any government stoop so low to negociating with any terrorist organization? these guys want to be noticed, by criminality, killing of innocent people! One good thing is that it is happenin in d not where d most barbaric of characters are! Strickened with poverty, illiteracy and the likes! Let shekau ask himself hw he hopes to cope as a ruler if naija splits! These guys understand nothing other than force! If I were jonathan I won't worry much provided it doesn't come anywhere near south, east or west! These guys understand only voilence! He cares about the muslim population and he goes on to detonate bombs where they are! What is he thinkin or demonstrating! I think I support an independent state for Northern Nigeria! Why would shekau threaten jonathan? Who does he think he is? If he can be bold enough let him come out of hidin! Is he so illiterate to notice that bin laden hid for 10yrs but is nw dead! I no his follows are intellectually comatose to reason for themselves! I won't blame the bastard! Withdraw d police, army, and any para-military organization excluding those officers from there! Lets go the gaddafi way! Bomb the north! Yes, like torra-bora! Sons of bitches!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
wine4dguy:

I want to ask what means does boko haram pass there information to the public? Becos i saw on the article that they posted there video on youtube, so if so cant the security agencies trace them with dose ip the post with? Just asking,

IP Tracing? In Nigeria? Where every other connection uses about the same IP? Dude, you sure say we get that capability to
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
betrani:

its a pity that governments lack of intelligence has made shekau see himself as another bin laden. why would any government stoop so low to negociating with any terrorist organization? these guys want to be noticed, by criminality, killing of innocent people! One good thing is that it is happenin in d not where d most barbaric of characters are! Strickened with poverty, illiteracy and the likes! Let shekau ask himself hw he hopes to cope as a ruler if naija splits! These guys understand nothing other than force! If I were jonathan I won't worry much provided it doesn't come anywhere near south, east or west! These guys understand only voilence! He cares about the muslim population and he goes on to detonate bombs where they are! What is he thinkin or demonstrating! I think I support an independent state for Northern Nigeria! Why would shekau threaten jonathan? Who does he think he is? If he can be bold enough let him come out of hidin! Is he so illiterate to notice that bin laden hid for 10yrs but is nw dead! I no his follows are intellectually comatose to reason for themselves! I won't blame the bastard! Withdraw d police, army, and any para-military organization excluding those officers from there! Lets go the gaddafi way! Bomb the north! Yes, like torra-bora! Sons of bitches!
cool cool now you are talking!!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Ganiyu11: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
I think the reason many Nigerians don't support GEJ in fighting BH  is because of the untold hardship that goes pari passu with his administration. These untold hardship on Nigerians are wrongly timed e.g High taxes, fuel subsidy removal, cashless economy, inflation, etc. All these policies in the absent of constant electricity supply, social amenities, infrastructures impoverish Nigerians.Hence, everybody is too busy trying to survive and mad at government. BH is politically inclined, so it is the fight by our govt, so they should used their embezzlement and corrupt forces to fight it. May be later we will help them.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
betrani:

That is it. We are watching closely with keen interest. They won't eat their cake and have it. It is just a matter of time cool cool.

They only respect SUPERIOR fire power. It runs in their genes with centuries of indoctrination cheesy.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by deathmen12: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
let every state in south south prepare their army because this so called B.H are sponsor by the noutherns, so what will southerners do i to build the boys for the up coming war, because even do the government kill 2day B.H some are still in their mothers womb worming up, their will never be peace in this country if noutherners are not in power even to 2080,  GEB every dey ur control now, used make ur pple strong.

Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Joshua15(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
al i no is dat d God of vengeance wil fight 4 dis nation.as gadafi was disgraced dat is how he wil b disgraceddddddd,pls u al shuld be on a watch
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by antartica(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
They cannot show their faces because they are sissies,they understood that the negotiation call is a trap. Now is the time to put them on the run and oblitrate them by all means possible with the exception of american drones. Nigeria military personnels should make clear their sides,if they are for backwardness let them join the BOKOS and if they are for the progress of nigeria let them go after the miscreants without fear,mercy,emotions and sentiments. Getting rid islamist in nigeria is a sacrifice every rational nigerian must make. Nigerians are naturally built to be radical moslems,it is the decades of irresponsible leadership that turned minds that were once full of light into stack darkness to the point to point of findin solace in the teachings of the dead,islamism. They are walking dead,death is all that appeals because they are hopeless.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Boko boys are sick mutha funkers.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Pakistanis!! country with nuclear head and they are still battling with both sympathizers and Alqaida,talkless of Nigeria,terrorism cant tackle them with guns and armor tanks,intelligent should be apply which include under cover secret service both state and federal government involved,and they should bring in enough spies to infatuate the region and CC TVS, that way the group can be cornered.

But in Nigeria is very difficult because they have members and sympathizers in security service which is the same problem Pakistan is battling with,we might be treating  this terror gangs with kids gloves,but they are growing wings,and getting stronger.To me,southerners should avoid the core north and leave it for the indigenous Hausa/Fulani's to handle because some of these terrorist migrate from the neighbouring countries of which their tribe stretch up to chad and other places,if northerners really want to fight this groups so that their region will catch up in millennium development they better fight their brothers with iron hand,federal government might know the sponsors but don't forget without the help of some Hausa elites in the north Jonathan cant do much.

My advice is for the youths of the northern region to use this opportunity to lynch on their elites,that way federal govt  will use the  opportunity to arrest the ones on their list make it public,and it will not look like Jonathan is fighting their supreme leaders they should lead the war. cool
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
I'm forced to believe most northerners support the efforts of boko-boys. I have a friend who lives in Borno and she claims it is peaceful and loves the smell of bomobs that murder christians. SICK!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by nikky5(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
Here are the solutions to boko haram if I were to be the president of Nigeria.

I     will invite all religious leaders in the northern part of the country to justify the actions of boko haram or condemn   them.

2. if they all condemn their activities, I will declare a state of emergency on terrorism.Its now a war against the Nigerian state.

3,All arrested members shall be treated as prisoners of war and exeuted publicly.

4.I will vote a huge amount on information from the public that could nib their activities and lead to their arrest.At least N10m for successful informant with travel documents

5. I will equip the armed forces with the state-of-the -art weaponry and invite the west to assist combat this menace.
6.All religious and worship places in the northern state shall enjoy maximum security 24/7

7. I will never negotiate with them but rather grant amnesty if they so desire with ultimatum.

8. I will employ all the arms to the armed forces to combat this idiots.

9.  I will go after their sponsors and roast their assess in fire.

10.  I will run advertorials on all media spewing fire and brimstone on boko haram and all terrorists.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
President jonathan, if you dont know, you are in deep pooh! These guys dont want govt stupid and corrupt settlement that offers temporary succour! You have two choices Mr President, either you become a muslim or you fight as a christian and leader and shame the sponsors of this group. Your past actions however suggests to me that you could go to national mosque, abuja to 'pray' on a friday just to have 'peace' !
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
that's far fetched and uncalled for,brother, what we really need is for all muslims to denounce the group and not we grouping them together as that will very much complicate matters. Peace!

peace in islam, now that's far fetched
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by eros(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
Who knows where I can buy an AK-47, some grenade and rocket launcher. I need to be prepared and protect my family in event things get out of hand.  angry angry
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by eros(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
valacious:

President jonathan, if you dont know, you are in deep pooh! These guys dont want govt silly and corrupt settlement that offers temporary succour! You have two choices Mr President, either you become a muslim or you fight as a christian and leader and shame the sponsors of this group. Your past actions however suggests to me that you could go to national mosque, abuja to 'pray' on a friday just to have 'peace' !

I can bet N5 million Naira, that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will convert to a Muslim, just watch and see what that fool will do next. angry angry angry angry
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by babaowo: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
if they don't negotiate with FG, then they will be conquer by brime stone of fire in jesus name,
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by mart2k(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
the useless boko haram leader said he enjoys killing christians like chicken.take it or leave it,by this time next month this same man wil b among d deads.he wil b killed in exact way he wished christians.this is my personal wish.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by drstan(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
Who beliv me on dis, invite, tb.jorh,pastor christ, kumuyi,oyedepo, ayedepo and co ,.let them cast d spirit of bliness into this folk, within 48hr, they wil al be blink,nd there sponsor,
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by nikky5(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
God forbid.If oga jona convert to islam, what name will boko haram call him?
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
NOW THEY HAVE STATED THEIR AIM.

WHAT ABOUT WE GIVE A MUSLIM TO RULE NIGERIA INSTEAD OF JONA TO BECOME MUSLIM, WILL IT BE OK.

NIGERIANS ISNT THIS BEST OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYBODY TO SART GOVERNING HERSELF! ABUJA CAN STILL BE THE CAPITAL JUST LIKE LONDON ? Im not agitating for division for those of you that thinks so. Assuming everybody rules themselves then they can order who is gonna be their president or not! atleast muslim will always be their president,Nigerdelta will choose their own president, sw their own president.It looks like SNC but dont you think there will be peace with this. Atleast for the ppl yet to die.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
mart2k:

the useless boko haram leader said he enjoys killing christians like chicken.take it or leave it,by this time next month this same man wil b among d deads.he wil b killed in exact way he wished christians.this is my personal wish.
na today, What do even think Islam is for? Everyone of them love it. Ask them the problem, they will start telling stories,

maybe there 72 virgins and thats why americans keep nuking them to go see the virgins
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE FAINT HEARTED!!!

A Very gory video of Boko Haram slaughtering christians as claimed
goodluck needs to watch this, copied from http://www.facebook.com/jtlyrics07 's wall on facebook

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash4/348343/947/3162473108592_20979.mp4?oh=50c700d379e1fcc2426fa9c6c96356c0&oe=4F244300&l3s=20120126103832&l3e=20120128104832&lh=0a152272b50f6f9fab714
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
nikky5:

JAMIU  undecided
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
nikky5:

Retar[b]DEEN[/b]
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
webdezzi:

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE FAINT HEARTED!!!

A Very gory video of Boko Haram slaughtering christians as claimed
goodluck needs to watch this, copied from http://www.facebook.com/jtlyrics07 's wall on facebook

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash4/348343/947/3162473108592_20979.mp4?oh=50c700d379e1fcc2426fa9c6c96356c0&oe=4F244300&l3s=20120126103832&l3e=20120128104832&lh=0a152272b50f6f9fab714

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! angry angry angry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta / PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan / Anambra Youth Group Lauds Soludo’s Fight Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.