Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram (14851 Views)

I Did Not Negotiate With Boko Haram- Goodluck Jonathan / We Will Not Negotiate With Boko Haram Out Of Weakness – Presidency / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Koikoi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
This guys are not spirits. They have sponsors, they convert pple to believe in their sick ideas. What baffles me about all these is why our security agencies are completely overwhelmed and sitting akimbo. no intelligence report about their modus operandi infact, no clue.

if this thing continues, they the sponsors may not find one nigeria to rule again. Any reason why some so called national issue outspoken religious leader have not made a single statement concerning this madness?
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
webdezzi:

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE FAINT HEARTED!!!

A Very gory video of Boko Haram slaughtering christians as claimed
goodluck needs to watch this, copied from http://www.facebook.com/jtlyrics07 's wall on facebook

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash4/348343/947/3162473108592_20979.mp4?oh=50c700d379e1fcc2426fa9c6c96356c0&oe=4F244300&l3s=20120126103832&l3e=20120128104832&lh=0a152272b50f6f9fab714

bandiejay:

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!    angry    angry     angry   cry  cry
we honestly need to put an end to this madness as nigerians.
Jonathan can't lead us.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Next2Bezee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
[QUOTE]A Very gory video of Boko Haram slaughtering christians as claimed
goodluck needs to watch this, copied from http://www.facebook.com/jtlyrics07 's wall on facebook

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash4/348343/947/3162473108592_20979.mp4?oh=50c700d379e1fcc2426fa9c6c96356c0&oe=4F244300&l3s=20120126103832&l3e=20120128104832&lh=0a152272b50f6f9fab714[/QUOTE]

Probably the most horrible and saddest thing i have ever seen. cry These Boko Haramists will suffer a thousands times more when they land in hell. angry
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by UncleLeem(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
where's the mischievous ~Bluetooth?
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
i have never for once in my life say a negative word to other religion be it moslem or traditional but with this video i just watched reading quaran and slaughtering human in the name of Allah, Moslems will all Rot in Hell i swear judging with this vid   angry
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by IanTee: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
O ga o.
Somebody take the wheel from people trying to destroy that country .
Government and Boko Haram alike

anyways you can stay up to date with news from home.

for those in the US and Canada visit w w w. t e l a f r i c t v. c o m

Its free and allows you watch NTA AIT, BEN TV and others.

w w w. t e l a f r i c t v. c o m
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
where are the Boko fans(Muslims)?, very sure they would prefer not to post here.These Boko harams are the REAL Muslims carrying out the instructions of Allah and his messenger(Mohammed).

On point!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Next2Bezee(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Government better buckle up quick.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by PointB: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
"He's lying. He cannot do it," Shekau said. "If Jonathan does not repent as a Muslim, even if I die myself, Jonathan's going to see. He's looking at me like I'm nobody, but he'll see."

This Shekau bastard is actually a nobody, if you ask me. He appears to be suffering from inferiority complex! He is clearly a demented sociopath!
Sad!

You don't negociate with the sort of person, you hunt him down like an animal that he is!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
The video is disgusting,and they are practicing sharia law in12 states in northern Nigeria i no some of them are not fanatic,but they kind of endorse those sharia laws indirectly,for boko haram sympathizers can you take the hit when the shiitttt hit the fan?cus that video shows how real Muslims practice Sharia law,oil money have made a lot of northerners more relax in some sharia practice.I ask again can they really abide  by sharia law?indirectly,you are supporting terrorist. Because of some cheap political power struggle cool
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Omarbah: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2012
So the Nigerian government is actually overwhelmed with these attacks. This is crazy.
Boko Haram has to stop these attacks. They are not supporting any religious cause because
this is not Islam. You do not go to Jihaad to die or kill innocent people. As far as I am
concerned, Muslims have the right to practice their religion anywhere on Nigerian soil.
Why kill all these people? Just because they are the resources to do so?
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nothing irk me much like hearing an insane fanatic talking of how he takes delight in sniffing out life from other people simply because they do not share his religious believes. I think it is time somebody remind this insane boko haramist that they do not have the monopoly of violence.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by iukpe: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
This is the sort of thing Nigerians will emulate from the Arab nations, slaughtering humans and bombings. we wouldn't prefer to emulate technology, building aircraft, chip making and refineries.

This is not new for Islamic terrorists so they are doing this to tell themselves they have arrived. the guy was probably drugged or beaten to hell cos he was not even struggling or he is one of them who has been told that's the quickest way to get to the virgins.

Can a true sane Muslim interpret for us all the chanting in the video please.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by GarbaAudu: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kai! Nigerian wahala. We have reach the point of no return. May Allah protect the innocent ones. Amin.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Raxxye(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace(?). SMH!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
watch this video and see Jonathan telling boko haram that he will get them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFQQPN_MCz8

And in the video the news reader says that Nigeria might need outside help hmmmmm
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hausa/Fulani's  in as much i cant stand your ideology i beg you pls don't let  things to go out of hand,that might force Jonathan to invite the imperialist,they will wreck havoc in your region,you guys will not recover for another 50 yrs,am warning you now help the government,lynch on those elites and sympathizers take your region back from these mujaheddin/alshabaab with their radicalized network call boko haram,it will cost you people  cool
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by slimshady1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
then some FOOL will have d guts 2 say 'islam is a religion of peace'. Or didnt u read d leadr said 'Allah ask me 2 kill anybody'? He enjoys shedding blood in the name of 'Allah'! Kai its now i knw who muslims r. Anyways we'll c who laughs last. SMH 4 Islam
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Tyche(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
The handwriting on the wall is clear: GEJ ascension as president is why these guys are doing this. Let's see how it plays out.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Profkenny1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
webdezzi:

DONT WATCH IF YOU ARE FAINT HEARTED!!!

A Very gory video of Boko Haram slaughtering christians as claimed

http://video.l3.fbcdn.net/cfs-l3-ash4/348343/947/3162473108592_20979.mp4?oh=50c700d379e1fcc2426fa9c6c96356c0&oe=4F244300&l3s=20120126103832&l3e=20120128104832&lh=0a152272b50f6f9fab714

By the authority vested in me, I curse everyone secretly supporting Boko Harams and I curse whatever demonic book they are reading in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ!, the posterity of everyone who is supporting part or whole of what they're fighting for shall be cut off and the name of the generation following shall be blotted out in Jesus mighty name!
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
Why won't Boko-Boys kill their own people ? like Northern governors, politicians, and elites ?

Muslims are wicked. Their souls are lost for good.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Profkenny1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^very true Bro,they're extremely wicked!, they kill at the slightest provocation. It's not their fault since their god is wicked and cruel.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by eghost247(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
wonder why the government will even consider negotiating this is way past that
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
Boko Horam -- the South East and South West, and South-SOUTH, have NOTHING to go with your EVIL CORRUPT NORTHERN politicians who have robbed you for many years.

Understand this. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Kill your own people and leave the rest of us out of your sick delusions.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
The way people reason is really funny. Grown people with brain as well.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lv-dVk_bPo[/flash]

Are Christians Evil now? are Chritians wicked?

I dey laugh.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by kizito96(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
This foolish Boko People do not like Education yet their leader said he schooled in America. A bunch of illiterates
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
Boko Horam Dan, what is your proof that they are Christians ?

At least we know that Boko HORAM are fighting for ALLAH, I don't see anyone reciting biblical verses.

Even Libyans were known to slaughter Quaddaffi ---- while reciting Allahu Akbar  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Profkenny1(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2012
DanKan0:

The way people reason is really funny. Grown people with brain as well.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lv-dVk_bPo[/flash]

Are Christians Evil now? are Chritians wicked?

I dey laugh.

Well,I've finished watching the clip and I found NO proof that they are Christians, I never heard anyone reciting the Bible or calling on the name of Jesus. You can read the below as an evidence that it's ONLY Muslims that kill witches gruesomely:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/8952641/Saudi-Arabia-execution-of-sorcery-woman-condemned.html
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2012
@ obowunmi

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live.  (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Dont need proof believe what you want  cool

Majoirity of Kenyas are Xtian so by assoication jus like you associate Christians are wicked and evil abi?  tongue

I dey laugh once again
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2012
@ Prof kenny

beleive what you want friend  cool
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by soloqy: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2012
nikky5:

Here are the solutions to boko haram if I were to be the president of Nigeria.

3,All arrested members shall be treated as prisoners of war and exeuted publicly.

Olodo! , 'Prisoners of war' have rights under the United Nations convention and are not 'executed publicly' .

Rather, say they should be called traitors and mass-murderers and a law to execute without mercy, any person that commits treason, should be passed overnight(if there is no such yet).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is A Man With No Reputation For Honour Or Decency – Okonjo-iweala / Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners / Train Attack: Senate Asks Buhari To Declare Full-Scale War On Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.