Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram (14853 Views)

I Did Not Negotiate With Boko Haram- Goodluck Jonathan / We Will Not Negotiate With Boko Haram Out Of Weakness – Presidency / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 12:26am On Jan 28, 2012
DanKan0:

@ obowunmi

Dont need proof believe what you want  cool

Majoirity of Kenyas are Xtian so by assoication jus like you associate Christians are wicked and evil abi?  tongue

I dey laugh once again

you are on drugs, I didn't hear anything. In Nigeria, they are known to burn thieves, especially in POOR neighborhoods. Look don't worry, BOKO HORAM is fighting for you - Muslims so you don't have to prove anything to me. I know what EVIL and WICKED is.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by rabzy01: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2012
Is like many of us are confused to the level that we cant differentiate between fighting in a foreign land and fighting an internal war.
America is fighting Alqaeda with military force in foreign lands not within the US. So the risk of american casualities is minimal. Even then they use a tactic called winning the hearts and minds of the people.
In case of BH, Nigeria is fighting an intenal war where almost all the casualities are Nigerins the property been destroyed belong to Nigerians. It is the most difficult war to win just with fire power. Negotiation remains the best way to end this nonse.
It is normal for the BH leader to say no now just like GEJ said no going back on subsidy removal.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Imyourex(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2012
grin shocked Nigeria is dancing in akimbo. BH should keep their non.sense to their north. If dem try am for my side, we will not only kill dem like chicken, we go kill dem chop. tongue
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by BetaThings: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2012
Prof kenny:

Well,I've finished watching the clip and I found NO proof that they are Christians, I never heard anyone reciting the Bible or calling on the name of Jesus. You can read the below as an evidence that it's ONLY Muslims that kill witches gruesomely:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/8952641/Saudi-Arabia-execution-of-sorcery-woman-condemned.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVVbGEOoCM

This is the evidence you seek - of Christians killing witches (even children) right here in Nigeria
If you are truly a prof, you should know that

I hate Boko Haram passionately - they kill muslims too - but there is no way anyone can logically equate their actions with Islam
If you are a prof, you can do the arithmetic. Just assume that Nigeria has just 10m muslims, if they were as brutal as some of you guys declare, do you think there will be peace anywhere in Nigeria? Again, think about it
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by DanKan0: 2:10am On Jan 28, 2012
BetaThings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVVbGEOoCM

This is the evidence you seek - of Christians killing witches (even children) right here in Nigeria
If you are truly a prof, you should know that

I hate Boko Haram passionately - they kill muslims too - but there is no way anyone can logically equate their actions with Islam
If you are a prof, you can do the arithmetic. Just assume that Nigeria has just 10m muslims, if they were as brutal as some of you guys declare, do you think there will be peace anywhere in Nigeria? Again, think about it

lol. key word 'logically' clealry some dont have any logic at all.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVVbGEOoCM[/flash]
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Yewe2011(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2012
lol @

Goodluck Joanthon (Nigerian President): Let's talk

Boko Haram (Islamic Terrorists): No, We Don't Negotiate

Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 28, 2012
What are the Northern Religious leaders and top politicians doing about this? Why have they maintained perfect silence? What do they tend to gain if Nigeria disintegrates? And they forget that they dont contribute any resources towards our common interest.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by BetaThings: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2012
Francis Diote:

What are the Northern Religious leaders and top politicians doing about this? Why have they maintained perfect silence? What do they tend to gain if Nigeria disintegrates? And they forget that they dont contribute any resources towards our common interest.
Perfect silence?
As you are posting this, right on the home page of Nairaland is this story

NSCIA Calls On All Nigerian Muslims To Pray To Uproot Boko Haram
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856096.0.html

“It is necessary to reiterate emphatically that the claims of the killer group that they are acting in the interests of Muslims and Islam are patently false,” said the NSCIA, chaired by Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Abuakar Sa’ad.

If you look around Nairaland, you will see overwhelming evidence of condemnation of Boko Haram
Note 2 things

1. The Prophet (PBUH) said "Whoever takes up arms  against us is not from us"
Note this

“Ninety nine per cent of people that died were Muslims. That shows us that this is not a religious thing at all. These people have another agenda and the earlier we all realised this and rally round to defeat them, the better.

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11334:petinrin-boko-haram-ll-soon-run-out-of-suicide-bombers&catid=54:nigeria-today&Itemid=594

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/79287/1/boko-haram-atiku-condemns-atrocities.html

2. They have been murdering people who spoke against them

Bayero also appealed “to everybody to has the fear of God in his heart and know that whatever he or she does here, he or she will account for it thereafter”. He further said, “We will join hand swith the government to tackle this challenging situation and, by God’s grace, we will solve it diligently.”

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/14116/2012/01/23/ado_bayero_weeps_over_kano_attacks_12_killed_bauchi.html

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/buhari-jonathan-pdp-condemn-xmas-day-bombing-churches

3. Some people have been carrying out their acts of infamy in the name of Boko Haram

LYDIA JOSEPH tried to set a church ablaze
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5740273-146/story.csp
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by namfav(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2012
ak47mann:

Hausa/Fulani's  in as much i cant stand your ideology i beg you pls don't let  things to go out of hand,that might force Jonathan to invite the imperialist,they will wreck havoc in your region,you guys will not recover for another 50 yrs,am warning you now help the government,lynch on those elites and sympathizers take your region back from these mujaheddin/alshabaab with their radicalized network call boko haram,it will cost you people  cool

you are just calling for confrontation, muslim vs christians, it is no longer ethnicity because their hausa christians, where do they stand? right now the last thing that we need is a confrontation because it will get nasty, we will forget what we are fighting against, don't say it 'will cost YOU people', you are pointing 1 finger at northerners and pointing 4 back at you
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Caliente(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2012
[size=13pt]"He's lying. He cannot do it," Shekau said. "If Jonathan does not repent as a Muslim, even if I die myself, Jonathan's going to see. He's looking at me like I'm nobody, but he'll see."

This sounds so much on a personal relationship level with GEJ. Like he and GEJ know theirself and capability. #JustSaying
[/size]
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
So President Jonathan what r u waiting for? Join Islam& this senseless killing will stop pronto. Like Imam Abu& the 40 thieves said, they r killing security operatives and not civilians (the man is an slowpoke. Bombs kill everyone in its path). At this rate, they'll kill every security personnel and leave u vulnerable. "Ooo! Imam of doom, who does ur allah want u to murder now, i'll do ur bidding, then turn around and murder u".
PJ am glad this is coming out now. Pls NLers tell him TERRORIST dont bargain, neither shld he.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
Boko Haram issue today has gone beyond what military might alone can solve. The military will play a role but ultimately there has to be a form of engagement or call it dialogue if you want.

GEJ has rightly observed Boko Hara are no spirits. X-raying Shekau's speeches, the group is also concerned about it's public perception and thus willing to make some investment in PR. Judging by the manner they executed what he called "Kano Job", it's abundantly clear they have guys whose opinions are respected and who as well can drag them to negotiating table. They wrote letters warning of impending danger if Kano failed to implement some policies. They delayed action due to intervention by notable scholars. GEJ's government must identify these scholars and leverage on their knowledge of BH to pursue some negotiations of sort to bring this madness to the deserved end.

If anyone is saying don't negotiate with terrorists, don't even talk to them, well it's good only that it's not pragmatic. It's more of an intelligence war rather than a conventional warfare. These guys can not be defeated unless you engage the moderate elements in their midst. Despite a decade of war in Afghanistan, US today is negotiating with the moderate elements of Al-Qaeda though Americans prefer to broadly refer to them as Talibans for political reasons.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
grin grin@nikki5
long live presido nikki5!!!
guy u must think u live in disneyland. grin
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2012
Can u imagine his gut ", if aLLAH ask me to kill someone,i'll kill him,i'll enjoy killing him as am killing a chicken"
Evil religion.Infact ths is 1 out of the 67 reasons why i can't stp beliving 4 once that iSLAM is a terrorist movement,precisely d WORLD LARGEST TERRORIST MOVEMENT.
I HATE iSLAM with passion.
All MOUSElims are TERRORISTS and bunch of BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS.

GOD SAVE BIAFRA, d land of the Rising SUN n d 4th Kingdom of God on earth.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by Lobolintin(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2012
The last thing Usa wil do,negotiate wit terorist, nah wao.
Re: We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram by ignis: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2012
Devils, God will expose them.

Tribunal Upholds Dino Melaye’s Election / Each Ministers Designate To Get ₦‎7.7 Million Annual Accomodation Allowance / Edo PDP Denies Registering 8000 Militants For Edo Election, Blasts Oshiomhole