Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing (10561 Views)

PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Image123(m): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
Indoctrination, this people are being seriously indoctrinated. That's the leaking tap to plug.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Mazeepac(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ jazes, be guided accordingly
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by nonnykin: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2012
That is my message to anybody. I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken. I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram. This is my worship of God. The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him. Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.
THE LIFE OF 1 MAN IS WORTH THE LIFE OF A COMMUNITY.SO U HAVE KILLED A COMMUNITY OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. PLS BOKO HARAM WE DONT WANT IT THIS WAY cry cry

who are you to kill for ALLAH??, ALLAH KEEPS AND PRESERVES, HE IS NOT A KILLER LIKE YOU. YOU KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHARIA LAW SAYS ABOUT KILLING OF THE INNOCENT. THEIR ARE STILL OTHER WAYS TO RESOLVE CONFLICT. AND KNOW THAT THE CHRISTAINS IN NIGERIA DOESNT KILL MUSLIMS AS YOU SAID AND EVEN UPTILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT FOUGHT BACK.
I CHERISH THEM NOW grin grin grin BECAUSE I KNOW THAT IF IT WERE THE MUSLIMS THAT WAS TO BE IN THEIR SHOE, BY NOW NIGERIA WILL NO LONGER BE 1
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Emmysteve(m): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2012
LoveKing:

When i look at the Christian world theres a lot of sin and indecency. See young girls, barenaked saying they are contesting for MBGN run by a Christian! SMH. I will become a muslim.
what is this fool saying here? *spits on ur face*
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by foster69: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2012
@mpmp: Up till now, the Islamic population has not raised their voices against boko haram. The average muslim in Nigeria will not condemn boko harams activities outrightly. They would rather make dodgy statements. Even the Muslim leaders across Nigeria do not seemed concerned that these boko-haram people are doing more damage to the Islamic Faith rather than the dead bodies they are living behind.

I totally agree with you. But the problem is not in Nigeria it is all around the world. Wherever their is bombing, wherever there is strife - be that Boko Haram or whatever bloodthirsty pack of dogs calls thermselves - no moderate muslims ever rise up, no mosque declares a fatwa against this misguided splinter group, no cleric stands up and says enough is enough and this is un-islamic and you die not as martyrs but as sinners. Nooo, they just stand back and say "but islam is a religion of peace". For that and that only I will fault the muslims those who do not speak out openly and denounce the bad seed among them.

Now please don't read that to say that I hate muslims or their religion. The game of Boko Haram has nothing to do with religion - it is purely political and the religion is just the opiate they are putting over the masses. Those type of people can not be dealt with in any civilized ways as we know it today. The only way is death or exile in a place that no one comes back from. Sad, but true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ / SERAP Asks Appeal Court To Order Release Of Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Others / Insecurity: Northerners Not Happy, Bafarawa Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.