Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,257 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! (2429 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Cheapest Airline To Southafrica ( Johannesburg) And The Cheapest Hotel There? / Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by JerryAdams: 3:53am On Jan 30, 2012
I'll be visiting Johannesburg and Harere in the month of February. I would be delighted if Nigerians in any of these cities could direct me to popular/favourite nightlife scenes (nightclubs), Nigerian restaurant and hangouts. I have an already planned itinerary but only need to incorporate the 'Naija feel' to complete what should be a swirl vacation. Please I need your response ASAP!
Re: Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by JerryAdams: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
80 people viewed this topic but not even a comment/advise/info undecided. Where are all d brothers n sisters in Jo'burg and Harere, are ye too busy to help out? What does one really have to do sad
Re: Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by galileeteo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
When you arrive contact me.
Re: Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by DAY12(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
Wait after closing hour! wink
Re: Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by GuluvaGG(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
Go to Hillbrow
Re: Nigerians In Johannesburg And Harare : Hangouts! by bdamijo: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2012
You can go to Yeoville in Jo'burg or Sunnyside in Pretoria, you will meet 9ja there

(1) (Reply)

Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car / Visa To Write An Exam In Usa / Bank Manager Is Trapped Inside This Safe Since 1929 (NIGERIA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.