Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? (32678 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2012
bezimo: Those who mock the prophetic MUST end up as a mockery, except God Has changed. Micah mocked David and she ended up as the only woman in the Bible that was Barren, 62 children mocked Elisha and A bear came out of the bush and tore all of them, Miraim challenged Moses and God, not the devil Plagued her with leprosy.I heard of a frightening story, a woman was mocking Bishop oyedepo and God plagued that woman and put a stone in her body.It took the prayer of mercy by Gods servant for her to be free.You must be careful when talking about an anoited of God.God is Jealous for His servants.
God put a stone in her body, lmao...
For Allah, his misguided followers kill people..

Yahweh does not do that. He does it himself... what a foolish and useless God.. Id rather worship Satan...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
@All Christians
There are people Here on NL and all over the world that have nothing to do but cause confusion. It is said that an idol mind is satan workshop. from what I see here, Unemployment and underemployment has driven many youths/adults into being tools, used by satan. They have made themselves as satan workshop. What else will u expect from satan workshop? if not bad uttrances, bad comments, confusion etc... Becos a busy and gainfully employed individual will not have time to waste thinking and making comment like some do here.

I urge all Christians to ignore those that have allowed satan to use them as his workshop to cause confusion. God Said He wil fight for us and that we will hold our peace. We have a God that fight for HIS Battles and that of HIS Believers Children. We can't fight for GOD...But God Can Fight for us. People say or do things to gain cheap popularity but they know not what they are doing.

They are not the fight and will not be the last. If a Man of God prophesied that u shall not die and you dump in front of a moving truck, what do you think will happen...Jesus said these signs shall follow those that believe and they that believe shall do exploit. not everybody...just those that believe. and I know that those that believe where not in that Plane...

May God almighty visit those use by the devil for a change and progress in their Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
The people that criticise men of God here are either moslims or idol worshipers...They are not happen that the Christian Faith is getting stronger and stronger amist their attack and bombings...

I have got good news for all Christians...God said who can degree a thing and it will come to pass when He has not degreed it? God said I will build my church and the Gate of hell(boko haram, idol worshippers) shall not previal against it. We are standing on christ the solid rock that never fails.... Glory!!!

This is a sign that The Church is growing and Bishop Oyedepo is getting more anointed and more popular than ever. We should be happy that the unbelievers are begining to come to terms with this fact. ALL THE WINNERS IN THE HOUSE SHOUT "GLORY" AMEN....We are victorious.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Onosy: @All Christians
There are people Here on NL and all over the world that have nothing to do but cause confusion. It is said that an idol mind is satan workshop. from what I see here, Unemployment and underemployment has driven many youths/adults into being tools, used by satan. They have made themselves as satan workshop. What else will u expect from satan workshop? if not bad uttrances, bad comments, confusion etc... Becos a busy and gainfully employed individual will not have time to waste thinking and making comment like some do here.

Do you actually think you are half as educated or have better job or career than anti religious people in Nairaland? Also get a little English lesson on the bolded. It should be 'idle'.

Onosy:
I urge all Christians to ignore those that have allowed satan to use them as his workshop to cause confusion. God Said He wil fight for us and that we will hold our peace. We have a God that fight for HIS Battles and that of HIS Believers Children. We can't fight for GOD...But God Can Fight for us. People say or do things to gain cheap popularity but they know not what they are doing.

You are already fighting battle for your god because he/she/it is a toothless dog. How many of your proclamation of threat have come to pass? None simply because your god doesn't exist.

Onosy:
They are not the fight and will not be the last. If a Man of God prophesied that u shall not die and you dump in front of a moving truck, what do you think will happen...Jesus said these signs shall follow those that believe and they that believe shall do exploit. not everybody...just those that believe. and I know that those that believe where not in that Plane...

May God almighty visit those use by the devil for a change and progress in their Amen.

You are big F.O.O.L for speaking bad against the dead. You really need strong education and enlightenment because your case is pathetic.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2012
2good:

Do you actually think you are half as educated or have better job or career than anti religious people in Nairaland? Also get a little English lesson on the bolded. It should be 'idle'.

You are already fighting battle for your god because he/she/it is a toothless dog. How many of your proclamation of threat have come to pass? None simply because your god doesn't exist.

You are big F.O.O.L for speaking bad against the dead. You really need strong education and enlightenment because your case is pathetic.

I can see you weeping...ohhhhh...what a shame!!!GOD IS GOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHA....GLORY...WE ARE VICTORIOUS...THE UNBELIEVERS ARE WEEPING...THEY ARE FLEEING IN SEVEN WAYS....GLORY...HALELUJAH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
Onosy:

I can see you weeping...ohhhhh...what a shame!!!GOD IS GOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHA....GLORY...WE ARE VICTORIOUS...THE UNBELIEVERS ARE WEEPING...THEY ARE FLEEING IN SEVEN WAYS....GLORY...HALELUJAH

lol. very funny. Your delusion knows no bound. I cant imagine some people reason this low. You have brain to think for yourself. Stop allowing your pastors to think for you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
2good:

lol. very funny. Your delusion knows no bound. I cant imagine some people reason this low. You have brain to think for yourself. Stop allowing your pastors to think for you!

FIRSTLY, check your dictionary for the meaning of these words (IDLE, IDOL)you will see that you r a looser that couldn't just see something properly before criticising...if you can criticise my english (idol) that was correct and u replaced it with your (Idle) that was not correct then I can now see why you criticise MEN OF GOD...

The Church shall stand and the gate of hell shall never prevail against it....We are victorious as always...GLORY...HAHAHAHAHA... I can see u weeping even more....HAHAHAHAHAHA.....GLORY...HALELUJAH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by dorox(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Onosy:

FIRSTLY, check your dictionary for the meaning of these words (IDLE, IDOL)you will see that you r a looser that couldn't just see something properly before criticising...if you can criticise my english (idol) that was correct and u replaced it with your (Idle) that was not correct then I can now see why you criticise MEN OF GOD...

The Church shall stand and the gate of hell shall never prevail against it....We are victorious as always...GLORY...HAHAHAHAHA... I can see u weeping even more....HAHAHAHAHAHA.....GLORY...HALELUJAH
Your mumu no get boundary at all. No wonder you can't think for yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
Onosy:

Your case is really pathetic. Even a primary school child knows the phrase "an idle mind is the devil's workshop" which you wanted to quote. I shouldn't be debating with your type because you need more enlightenment.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
dorox:
Your mumu no get boundary at all. No wonder you can't think for yourself.

I can see more of the unbelievers weeping...Glory...Go and call you cohorts so they can weep with you...Glory.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Onosy:

I can see more of the unbelievers weeping...Glory...Go and call you cohorts so they can weep with you...Glory.
Praise God, Onosy... indeed the Lord has sent you to Nl for such a time as this... to breakdown the strongholds of blindness, and liberation that he gave our great papa Oyedepo. A man of great vision, a man that continues to draw controversies, a clear sign that he is Anointed. We are not anointed like our Papa, we shall continue to worship Him in Spirit and truth and support the great commission the Lord has given him..
Halleluia, glory, it is well..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
musKeeto:
Praise God, Onosy... indeed the Lord has sent you to Nl for such a time as this... to breakdown the strongholds of blindness, and liberation that he gave our great papa Oyedepo. A man of great vision, a man that continues to draw controversies, a clear sign that he is Anointed. We are not anointed like our Papa, we shall continue to worship Him in Spirit and truth and support the great commission the Lord has given him..
Halleluia, glory, it is well..
grin grin you be mad man o...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by musty1987(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onosy: The people that criticise men of God here are either moslims or idol worshipers...They are not happen that the Christian Faith is getting stronger and stronger amist their attack and bombings...

I have got good news for all Christians...God said who can degree a thing and it will come to pass when He has not degreed it? God said I will build my church and the Gate of hell(boko haram, idol worshippers) shall not previal against it. We are standing on christ the solid rock that never fails.... Glory!!!

This is a sign that The Church is growing and Bishop Oyedepo is getting more anointed and more popular than ever. We should be happy that the unbelievers are begining to come to terms with this fact. ALL THE WINNERS IN THE HOUSE SHOUT "GLORY" AMEN....We are victorious.

undecided Another Blind and Gullible Follower grin. Oyedepo missed it. tell him to give safe prediction next time cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2012
musty1987: [color=#770077][/color]

undecided Another Blind and Gullible Follower grin. Oyedepo missed it. tell him to give safe prediction next time cool

Yet another unbeliever weeping in the House....The gate of Hell has been defeated...Surely they shall gather but the spirit of God shall lift up a standard against them....

GLORY...Halelujah......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2012
Onosy:

Yet another unbeliever weeping in the House....The gate of Hell has been defeated...Surely they shall gather but the spirit of God shall lift up a standard against them....

GLORY...Halelujah......

oh yes, these 'unbelievers' shall continue to weep till their eyes dry out. Hehe. How dare they not believe and worship our PaPa Oyedepo? The all knowing and all powerful man who has been annointed to slap child witches and send their souls to hell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2012
Onosy:
Who wrote it in our hearts?
We Africans just tend to believe in things that donot exist, but because of our level of understanding, we just seem to look at the world myopically, so to say.
Imagine.. same Onosy on another thread... na wa o..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by 2good(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2012
musKeeto:

Onosy is actually talking about himself in the quote you posted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2012
2good:

Onosy is actually talking about himself in the quote you posted.
Without realising...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Niflheim(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2012
why does oyedepo have so many private jets?pat robertson the fake pastor used his own private jet to smuggle diamonds out of zaire!!!this is a fact,so i believe that oyedepo uses his own to smuggle cocaine!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Niflheim(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2012
onosy,you claim that the gates of hell have been defeated even though your pastor had to do a deal with the devil before establishing his university.....................Where is your brain and how long has it been missing?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Niflheim(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2012
onosy,if unbelievers are weeping,it is due to the fact that they are lamenting the loss of your brain!!!check the curriculum taught at covenant,they are all lies.eg.nigeria is a democracy........the missionaries brought the bible for our salvation................it is all bullshit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
Onosy:

GLORY...Halelujah......
For thousands of years the "spirit of God lifts banner against the devil." Unfortunately we could not see that with him, and as you say, can not now.

It is understandable that the fools are fooled by these pseudo-diviners, sorcerers these twenty-first century, for these frauds ...
What really is very funny to see how to defend them.
GLORY Haelujah!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Onosy: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2012
I am becoming popular on this trend...onosy everywhere you go just like MTN..na mi bi thisThe best way to defeat the unbelievers is to make them ordinary by ignoring them....God is the Judge of all men...if u r not satisfied with the bishop's ministry, then stay away if u r wise...afterall its not for every body...its for those that believe in Christ.

musKeeto:

I was referring to people like you that believe that a man of God must not be rich, or that all wealth is not geniue. or that God doesn't exist etc...

you may have a college degree (on merit or by payment) but u know little or nothing about the things of God. if u did u would shot ur mouth and look for something profiting to do with ur time...some people that are saddist because of poverty, stress, failure etc will want to direct their anger and sorrows at others, not because they have any connection or link but just for hate and jealosy...
That is y they don't just see anything good in what other people do even if its non of their business, they still go out of their way to criticise them.

God created us with will power(choices) thats y some of us choose to either worship God or not. in same vain we are entitled to our opinion (personal view)...that is why u r free to say whatever u wanted to about anybody at will, but that doesn't change a thing about that person or even remove an hair from His/her body...u see y what u do here is a total waste of ur productive time and energy. A wise man will know this better.

But take note that: The tongue has no bone but it can break your back....live ur life and let others live theirs comfortably & peacefully.everybody, me , u, Bishop, Imam etc, have a right to live their life the way they want and how they want it. its non of ur business...if u r very busy with ur own life, business, study, success etc, u will not have time to spare investigating and writing about someone elses life ..a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by deleo16(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Onosy: I am becoming popular on this trend...onosy everywhere you go just like MTN..na mi bi thisThe best way to defeat the unbelievers is to make them ordinary by ignoring them....God is the Judge of all men...if u r not satisfied with the bishop's ministry, then stay away if u r wise...afterall its not for every body...its for those that believe in Christ.

I was referring to people like you that believe that a man of God must not be rich, or that all wealth is not geniue. or that God doesn't exist etc...

you may have a college degree (on merit or by payment) but u know little or nothing about the things of God. if u did u would shot ur mouth and look for something profiting to do with ur time...some people that are saddist because of poverty, stress, failure etc will want to direct their anger and sorrows at others, not because they have any connection or link but just for hate and jealosy...
That is y they don't just see anything good in what other people do even if its non of their business, they still go out of their way to criticise them.

God created us with will power(choices) thats y some of us choose to either worship God or not. in same vain we are entitled to our opinion (personal view)...that is why u r free to say whatever u wanted to about anybody at will, but that doesn't change a thing about that person or even remove an hair from His/her body...u see y what u do here is a total waste of ur productive time and energy. A wise man will know this better.

But take note that: The tongue has no bone but it can break your back....live ur life and let others live theirs comfortably & peacefully.everybody, me , u, Bishop, Imam etc, have a right to live their life the way they want and how they want it. its non of ur business...if u r very busy with ur own life, business, study, success etc, u will not have time to spare investigating and writing about someone elses life ..a word is enough for the wise.
God bless you guy u have said all I don't know why someone will even call him or herself christian and start criticising. MoG it is common here in NL most poeple just criticize MoG too much.and if u are an atheist say it so we won't waste our time arguing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by uduoghorayon: 5:24am On Jun 18, 2012
guys you do not need to answer some of these folks, they are suffering from serious accumulated ignorance. Hence, they opinions and what they say about men of God are immaterial.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by femozy0311(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
I believe the spirit of judging is the worst. Judge not that ye be not judge. When u judged rashly and rigidly, censoriously and uncharitably, unrighteously and unjustly, God will judge us righteously. Unless you have never been tempted, thus don't pass judgment on someone who has yeilded. Quit discussing or tearing down othersand your own decoration and harvest shall be seen by all .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2012

Halleluia, glory, it is well..[/quote]
did a christian write all this?i am a christian but sorry to say the person who wrote this has taken the obsession for his papa too far.then it is better you worship papa instead of jesus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Novo22(f): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Remember he, Bishop David Oyedepo, said, "appropriate these prophecies to yourself"...u know wat dat means...it means that unless you receive that prophecy as ur own nd do evrytin that u must to ensure d fufillment of dat prophecy...dat prophecy won't come true for you...dere may ve bin hundred of thousands in that cross over service, but only those who appropriate d prophecy to themselves will enjoy d fullfillment of the prophecy. For example the bible says that by the stripes of Jesus we are healed, and that healing is the children's bread, but there are many christians that are living under the bondage of infirmity, does that mean the bible is lying? the ever sure word of prophecy?, of course not, but many of the christians who are not enjoying divine health, do not know how to appropriate the prophecy to themselves
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by edrainzeez(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Plz let us try and b careful of what we say against men of God plz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by dorox(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
edrainzeez: Plz let us try and b careful of what we say against men of God plz.
Olodo na im you be. proper ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by jice(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2013
When the scriptures said YOUR PATH SHALL DROP FATNESS, how many people on NL's are dropping leanness because oc times and believe. Should God be called a liar now? Please understand. before you talk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 Predictions Were Wrong? by Kevkain: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2014
the writer of this thread lacks genuine spiritual knowledge and biblical understanding about prophecies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.