Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends (2685 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by iziruth(f): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2006
i want the boys to talk more on this topic i was a victim
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by glodave(f): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2006
some girls, can be pushing grin grin! bt that is nt a reason 4 anyman to beat his woman. Is bad, boys that beat their girls are not real Men.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by pampam(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2006
yah its a cool topic to yan  about, iziruth i think it is remaining one thing you have not told us, u want to know?
BE sincere, what did u do before u are beaten up.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Z4M4eva(f): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2006
All I've got to say is it ain't right.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by bunkbobo: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
craziness, shocked daftness, shocked dottiness, shocked dumb trick,   shocked foolishness, shocked idiocy,  shocked  irrationality, shocked lunacy, shocked madness, shocked   rashness,   shocked, silliness shocked stupidity,  shocked   unsoundness
shocked vice,  witlessness shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by mamaput(f): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
If to say na me boyfriend beat and i go tell my papa .
My papa for shoot am. winch day did the fool pay my for my education or carry wine to my village.
Boy friend .

Well it has happened to me only once , I run go my papa house.
But i did not report because my Father would have killed to boy
or asked his people to pay a heavy amount as
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by stormz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2006
personally, i think itz cowaards hu hit ladies
y wuld u wana do dat?itz lack of respect dat leads to it nomata wat dey do it doesnt justify hittin dem

i learnt a lesson from my dad, he used2 hit my mother n because of dat i swore on my life neva to hit women, NEVA.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Rhodalyn(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2006
for a gu-y to beat me up? me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no sun of a gun can do that to me, girl what were you still doing with him then i mean he's a loser you aint his punching bag!!
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Zahymaka(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2006
I think it's because of the stereotypes we have gotten used to. Women are taken to be the "weaker sex" and what surprises me is that they tend to believe it -- I've seen women who beat up their men [and soundly too].

Now, I'm not advocating beating from any party -- both of you are humans, right? The problem is that some men feel inadequate and get their feeling of "manliness" by beating up their poor, innocent girlfriends. I think you should get away from such scum -- I detest men who beat up women -- no matter what wrong they did. I wish such men were in Linus Torvald's shoes -- or married Cynthia Rothrock or Chyna.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2006
hhmm i don't think i can stand and watch myself  angry turned into a punching bag by any man ,no matter the love involved,am better off being single than being  in a relationship with a young boxer who would later turn out to be mohammed ali when we are married.once a man raises his hand to slap me and later calls it a mistake,the relationship is off.because certainly he would  repeat that same mistake in the future,habits are easy to form but hard to break. angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by thelma2(f): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2006
funny as it may seem, me think some girls cherish been beaten.
I have this friend who is always pushing her man to the wall just to get him to beat her. when I asked her why, she said it 'll show that he really loves her enough and that she relishes the make-up time. sick, if you ask me
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Seun(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2006
Encourage her to go for psychiatric counselling, or else she's going to pass the sickness to her children. I'm not yabbing, I'm giving serious advice. Trained psychiatrists/psychotherapists are there for a reason.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by thelma2(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2006
@seun

got ya
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Zahymaka(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2006
I've actually encountered a girl like that. They really need counselling. Another fact is hat some of them may not enjoy it but think that when they get married they can get the g.uy to stop. Of course it only increases.

I think the very first time a guy touches you, you have to walk out on him. Tell him strongly you don't like it and try not to see him again. Most of the beating results from allegations of unfaithfulness. I think the girl should plainly tell him that he has no right over her.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Dauda(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2006
Please seek professional help if you are a victim. Guys, please don't do this. It's wrong. Rather than hit a girl, just walk away. If you think you can't get over the problem, don't come back.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Bright2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2006
My fellow forum boys,if your girl friend provocked you & you can not take it, kindly rush to somewhere imediately,search for a plantain plantation or a wall & exaust that provocation by punching one of them down i think whit that, you can be controlling the situation. All i mean, is not good beating them up but if the girl want's it well it's your responsibility to give it to her before she gets it outside.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by 1Lola(f): 4:58pm On May 18, 2006
if any man hits me its a wrap for him not only will i then whip his ass but my brothers would too. there is no reason for any woman to hit a man just as there is no reason for any woman to hit there man, if you are loved by someone believe me they wouldnt want to hurt you. If you get beat by your man/woman there is absolutley NO love what so ever.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by dachosen1(f): 5:02pm On May 18, 2006
#1 lola. i totally agree with u r sooo right.

BROOKLYN.

jOHN WAT?
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by diddy4(m): 2:26am On May 19, 2006
they are real men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok, but i dont beat girls cuzz i got 3 sisters but guys that do it when the girl pisses them off too much are real men. especially when she cheats on him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by 2cantango(f): 2:32am On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt:

guys that do it when the girl pisses them off too much are real men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:56am On May 19, 2006
hello 2C
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Zahymaka(m): 2:59am On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt:

ok, but i don't beat girls cuzz i got 3 sisters but guys that do it when the girl pisses them off too much are real men. especially when she cheats on him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think both parties are stupid. If I were a girl and my man attempts beat me up because he's suspicious of something I'll end the relationship and warn him never to come near me. I wonder where men get the idea that after wooing a girl for centuries they automatically become their property and can't move without letting [them] the boyfriends know.

To the girl herself -- a man beats them up and they apologize, continuing the relationship. Pretty stupid, I daresay. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by 2cantango(f): 3:01am On May 19, 2006
Queenzy:

hello 2C

Hi Sweetie, was just about to write and thank you for the great pics kiss looks like you were having a wonderful time cheesy
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:04am On May 19, 2006
2cantango:

Hi Sweetie, was just about to write and thank you for the great pics kiss looks like you were having a wonderful time cheesy

Oh not to worry hun
Come on to yahoo messanger
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by babymine(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2006
So wrong!
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by kilo4uall(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2006
They should go out there and find thier mates.
i term them cowards.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by lunafish(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2006
I would NOT tolerate that bulls*hit treatment.

Ladies: men will only do what you let them get away with. Don't put up with it.

The day a man raises his hand to me will be the sorriest day of his life:

Either
I'll end up in jail for the untimely "Massacre"
or
He'll go insane from the psychological warfare of being abandoned by the best thing that's ever happened to him.

Ladies don't drop the standards! Expect the best and settle for nothing less- you'll win in the end trust me.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by diddy4(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2006
lunafish:

I would NOT tolerate that bulls*hit treatment.

Ladies: men will only do what you let them get away with. Don't put up with it.

The day a man raises his hand to me will be the sorriest day of his life:

Either
I'll end up in jail for the untimely "Massacre"
or
He'll go insane from the psychological warfare of being abandoned by the best thing that's ever happened to him.

Ladies don't drop the standards! Expect the best and settle for nothing less- you'll win in the end trust me.

its obvious you dont like women ooo, its even worst fighting back physical cuzz that when he will give you a scare. only a sissy beats a girl but then ladies should watch what they do cuzz they always cause it.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by 2cantango(f): 1:52pm On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt:

ladies should watch what they do cuzz they always cause it.

diddy how could you think this way? undecided cry

I'm not going into details again - been there done that already in another thread - all I'm going to say is that I didn't deserve it when it happened to me, neither did my son deserve it. cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by diddy4(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2006
2cantango:

diddy how could you think this way? undecided cry

I'm not going into details again - been there done that already in another thread - all I'm going to say is that I didn't deserve it when it happened to me, neither did my son deserve it. cry cry cry

please i am so sorry. i didnt mean it like that. i wasnt even serious about the thingy. please dont mind what i said. didnt know about your experience. sad sad sad cry cry cry cry

*holding a gun*

show me that son of a bitch. let me kill him for touching you. angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Rottweiler(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2006
Any guy that beats up his girlfriend doesn't qualify to be called a man! Being a man is not just about having a d**k, it also includes managing relationships no matter the situation. I have never beaten up a lady (even my younger sister) in my life. when the temper is high the solution is: JUST WALK AWAY.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by diddy4(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2006
Rottweiler:

Any guy that beats up his girlfriend doesn't qualify to be called a man! Being a man is not just about having a d**k, it also includes managing relationships no matter the situation. I have never beaten up a lady (even my younger sister) in my life. when the temper is high the solution is: JUST WALK AWAY.

another true talk. i never touch my sisters. i got so much repect for the ladies.

hey how was your lunch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Woman Was Caught Beside D Bush / Three Human Heads Found In Upper Class Hotel In Onitsha / Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.