Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends (2674 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy / Trader Arraigned For Allegedly Beating Up Policeman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by 2cantango(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2006
diddy4dt:

please i am so sorry. i didnt mean it like that. i wasnt even serious about the thingy. please don't mind what i said. didnt know about your experience. sad sad sad cry cry cry cry

*holding a gun*

show me that son of a bitch. let me kill him for touching you. angry angry angry angry

smiley Thanks hun now I feel better kiss

No need for guns - it's in the past. Forgiveness is the key! smiley kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by diddy4(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2006
2cantango:

smiley Thanks hun now I feel better kiss

No need for guns - it's in the past. Forgiveness is the key! smiley kiss kiss

*lowering his gun*

ok let me leave him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by raphy(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2006
oh no,
is not nize any way i h8 2 do it n i cant do it in my life time,i went 2 a party when aguy bit up her gf cuz she dance wit anoda guy, wht a jealouse lover he is cry i h8 2 c ppl fight
wit girls, GOD counts d tears of a woman dats y they r special i cherish dem a lot nver wanna c dem cry as 4 me still single wink cry cry cry angry angry i h8 guys who bit his gf
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by eveseh(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2006
lol lol lol
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by mukina2: 9:21pm On May 21, 2006
thats inhumane n brutality any boy dat beats up a girl is a coward angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by kimba(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2006
Honestly, i dont condone a guy beating up his girl, or a man beating up his wife.

I think its bad, its beastial, and I dont advice any girl to stay with such guys.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by eslynera(f): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2006
conclusion.?? ?? ?? ?? cool
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by dremoney(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2007
too bad.
not encouraging really.
its not gud 4 a guy to beat his girlfriend.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by georgies(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2007
It`s rude and cruelty.
You are a man and not the man.
It takes the man not a man for a relationship to work.
No matter what she has done,she`s just demonstrating bn the woman
The best thing is to keep quite and walk away
Save it later.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Seun(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2007
If women stop tolerating this nonsense, it will be easier to stamp it out. Raise your sons to respect women.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by tasiana(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2007
1st they claim women re the weaker sex.

Then they say women were made om a single rib out of them.

I say its bullying. sad
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by Seun(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2007
If you tolerate a bully, it emboldens the bully. If you dump his worthless ass the first time he hits you, he will learn.
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by dremoney(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2007
Seun:

If you tolerate a bully, it emboldens the bully. If you dump his worthless ass the first time he hits you, he will learn.

bros u dey vex oo.
y not encourage allowing a second chance or more.
u neva can tell, d guy might change
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by MP007(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
A guy should know that gurls will always drive u nutts, Beating the crap outta her wouldnt stop her from blahing her mouth, Ignore her and she will be mad as hell, thats whats up!,
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by stephen2(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2008
GUYS WHO BEAT UP GIRLS,I SEE THEM AS GUYS THAT SUFFER FROM COMPLEX,
IMAGINE A GUY LIKE ME NOW,ABOVE 6FT MUSCULARLY BUILD,WHERE WILL I HIT A GIRL FROM
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by PrincessMo(f): 7:54am On May 15, 2008
lol. . .ok ok. . .I like being beaten. . .
no lemme put it like this. . .I like fighting
with my man cos' after we have angry s*x
HEHEHEHEHE. . . grin

Ok but seriously now, women can be very annoyin sumtimes.
But most men that beat their women are serious nutcases!!! angry
Re: What Do You Boys Out There Have To Say On Boys Beating Up There Girlfriends by lucabrasi(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2008
i personally dont support abuse either physical or verbal,but some girls can be economical with the truth a gurl and a guy are having an argument and apart from provoking the guy she ll be the first to slap and scratch and hold his shirt,while he s tryna twist her hand or push her off him,the next thing is the girl saying she was assaulted,for guys that do it i think its very wrong and for girls that provoke and at times initiate the whole thing,dont start what you cant finish, you dont expect to rain slaps on a guy and for him to turn the other cheek just cause you r a gurl, also be less mouthy and antagonizing and u ll get smacked less often

(1) (2) (Reply)

African History: Rare Picture Of A Slave Baby Working On A Plantation / Pictures Of a Lady Who Wants To Commit Suicide, Send Goodbye Note To Her Parent / Please Help My Wife Bank Account Was Wiped Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.