Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) (2132 Views)

Brothers Are We Lying That Islam Is Not Violent? / Al-taqiyya . Lying In Islam / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Question:
Are Muslims permitted to lie?

Summary Answer:
Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman.  These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - ", Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters, "  The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture.  They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"  The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."  The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit.  If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'"  The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."  Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Muslim (32:6303) - ", he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence.  The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad.  This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) -  "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it.  When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory,  it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression,

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Additional Notes:

Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them.  The two forms are:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.

Kitman - Lying by omission.  An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"wink while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover.  The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later, and some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace.  This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and again later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims.

At the time, Usayr ibn Zarim was attempting to gather an armed force against the Muslims from among a tribe allied with the Quraish (against which Muhammad had already declared war).  Muhammad's "emissaries" went to ibn Zarim and persuaded him to leave his safe haven on the pretext of meeting with the prophet of Islam in Medina to discuss peace.  Once vulnerable, the leader and his thirty companions were massacred by the Muslims with ease, belying the probability that they were mostly unarmed, having been given a guarantee of safe passage (Ibn Ishaq 981).

Such was the reputation of Muslims for lying and then killing that even those who "accepted Islam" did not feel entirely safe.  The fate of the Jadhima is tragic evidence for this.  When Muslim "missionaries" approached their tribe one of the members insisted that they would be slaughtered even though they had already "converted" to Islam to avoid just such a demise.  However, the others were convinced that they could trust the Muslim leader's promise that they would not be harmed if they simply offered no resistance.  (After convincing the skeptic to lay down his arms, the unarmed men of the tribe were quickly tied up and beheaded - Ibn Ishaq 834 & 837).

Today's Muslims often try to justify Muhammad's murder of poets and others who criticized him at Medina by saying that they broke a treaty by their actions.  Yet, these same apologists place little value on treaties broken by Muslims.  From Muhammad to Saddam Hussein, promises made to non-Muslim are distinctly non-binding in the Muslim mindset.

Leaders in the Arab world routinely say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic.  Yassir Arafat was famous for telling Western newspapers about his desire for peace with Israel, then turning right around and whipping Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad.  This effort worked so well, in fact, that even weeks after 9/11, John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, said that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'

The transmission from Flight 93 records the hijackers telling their doomed passengers that there is "a bomb on board" but that everyone will "be safe" as long as "their demands are met."  Obviously none of these things were true, but these men, who were so intensely devoted to Islam that they were willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Qur'an puts it) saw nothing wrong with employing Taqiyya in order to facilitate their mission of mass murder.

The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) insists that it "has not now or ever been involved with the Muslim Brotherhood, or supported any covert, illegal, or terrorist activity or organization."  In fact, it was created by the Muslim Brotherhood and has bankrolled Hamas.  At least nine founders or board members of ISNA have been accused by prosecutors of supporting terrorism.

The near absence of Qur'anic verse and reliable Hadith that encourage truthfulness is somewhat surprising, given that many Muslims are convinced that their religion teaches honesty.  In fact, it is because of this ingrained belief that many Muslims are quite honest.  When lying is addressed in the Qur'an, it is nearly always in reference to the "lies against Allah" - referring to the Jews and Christians who rejected Muhammad's claim to being a prophet.

Finally, the circumstances by which Muhammad allowed a believer to lie to a non-spouse are limited to those that either advance the cause of Islam or enable a Muslim to avoid harm to his well-being (and presumably that of other Muslims as well).  Although this should be kept very much in mind when dealing with matters of global security, such as Iran's nuclear intentions, it is not grounds for assuming that the Muslim one might personally encounter on the street or in the workplace is any less honest than anyone else.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
An interesting piece worth reading.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by LagosShia: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=14pt]TAQIYYAH AND LYING IN THE BIBLE[/size]

Genesis 12:10-13
10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

2 Kings 9:10-15
“Hazael went to meet Elisha, taking with him as a gift forty camel-loads of all the finest wares of Damascus. He went in and stood before him, and said, "Your son Ben-Hadad king of Aram has sent me to ask, 'Will I recover from this illness?' " 10 Elisha answered, "Go and say to him, 'You will certainly recover'; but the LORD has revealed to me that he will in fact die." 11 He stared at him with a fixed gaze until Hazael felt ashamed. Then the man of God began to weep. 12 "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women." 13 Hazael said, "How could your servant, a mere dog, accomplish such a feat?" "The LORD has shown me that you will become king of Aram," answered Elisha. 14 Then Hazael left Elisha and returned to his master. When Ben-Hadad asked, "What did Elisha say to you?" Hazael replied, "He told me that you would certainly recover." 15 But the next day he took a thick cloth, soaked it in water and spread it over the king's face, so that he died. Then Hazael succeeded him as king”.

Romans 3:7
“But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?”

Philippians 1:18
“But what does it matter? Nothing matters except that, in one way or another, people are told the message about Christ, whether with honest or dishonest motives, and I’m happy about that. [/u]Yes, I will continue to be happy.”

2Corinthians 12:16
“But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, [u]being crafty, I caught you with guile.“
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
What is our Shia comedian's response to an article on ISLAM, yep you got it right, ATTACK the BIBLE.

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

In other words you cannot refute the above, so you go on a rampage just like your so called Scholars and Imams.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by LagosShia: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=14pt]When Taqiyah is not allowed [/size]
http://www.al-islam.org/taqiyah/3.htm

Question 12: [/b]If Taqiyah is allowed by Islam, then why did not Imam Husain (as) resort to it? Why did he sacrifice his all on the altar of truth instead of taking refuge in taqiyah?

[b]Answer. Taqiyah
is based on the principle of opting for the lesser evil. Telling a lie is not as big a sin as destroying a life. Therefore, lie is preferable to putting oneself in danger of life.

Now, if safety of one's own life depends upon putting another believer's life in danger, then, by the same rea­soning, taqiyah is not allowed, because one believer is going to die in any case. So, it is better for you to die than to cause the death of another believer.

By the same reasoning, if there is a likelihood that one's taqiyah may destroy the belief of other believers, then taqiyah is forbidden to such a person.

Take for example the case of Imam Husain (as). The character of Yazid is well known and we need not go into its details here. Such a person demands allegience from Imam Husain (as), the grandson of the Holy Prophet of Islam and symbol of Islamic values and relig­ious uprightness. Yazid had written to his governor of Madina to demand allegiance from Imam; and, if Imam refused, then the governor was to send his head to Da­mascus.

So Imam Husain (as) was well aware of the conse­quences of his rejection of that demand. Still, he knew that if he did swear allegiance to Yazid, Muslims would think that Yazid was the rightful successor of the Holy Prophet (saw), and thus all the debaucheries of Yazid would become a part of Islam. In short, Islam would have been completely disfigured if Imam Husain (as) had accepted Yazid as the legal Khalifah of the Holy Prophet.

Thus we come to the conclusion that if someone is of such a status that if he, resorted to taqiyah, others would be misled into un‑Islamic tenets and beliefs, then the basic principle demands that he should sacrifice his life but save others from going astray. One or more lives are not as important as one or more people's Faith and spiritual deliverance.

In the end, it should be reiterated that taqiyah is not an specialty of the Shi'as. Every sect of Islam accepts the principle. Quotations from Sahih Bukhari and Sunni Commentaries of the Qur’an have been given in this article. Imam Shafi'i allowed taqiyah even from the Mus­lims as well as from the infidels. And all great scholars of Sunni sect, without any exception, have written that taqiyah is valid upto the Day of Judgement. Those interested. in detailed references should see `Fulk‑un‑Najut' of Maulana Ali Muhammad and Maulana Amirud‑Deen (Lahore, Pakistan) where scores of references have been given from page 89 to page 116.

The Sunni scholar, Najmuddin Tufi Hanbali writes:

"Know that the long arguments for and against taqiyah are useless …. but there is no doubt in its validity and legality. Of course, common people do not like its name (taqiyah) because it has been identified with the Shi'as. Otherwise, the whole world uses it naturally, though some call it `tolerance', others name it as `diplomacy, and some call it `common sense'. And it is proved by proofs of Shari’ah (Islam). [32]

Question 13: Keeping in view, all these verses of the Qur’an and the Prophet's traditions, and looking at all these historical facts in the lives of the Holy Prophet (saw), his companions and even previous Prophets as well as the Sunni scholars, how is it that the Wahhabis go on accusing the Shi'as of various ri­diculous beliefs and then declaring that even if the Shia's deny such beliefs they should not be believed because they practice taqiyah?

[b]Answer. [/b]Well, our books are readily available in Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Swahili, English and many other languages. They are on sale in Iran, Iraq, Gulf States, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, East Africa, U.K, Canada, U.S.A and other countries. There are books on theology, jurisprudence, and social, ethical and philosophical subjects. Some are meant for our children's education, others for youths and grown up people. Let the Wahhabis produce proof from our books in support of those baseless accusations. Unfortunately, they go on repeating those foolish things from their own books and think that they have vanquished the Shi'as!!

What will they say if we start writing that: "The Wahhabis believe that Shaykh Muhammad ibn `Abdul Wahhab was their prophet, and that is why they hate the Holy Prophet, Muhammad ibn `Abdullah (saw) so much and always try to distract the Muslims from show­ing love and respect to the Holy Prophet of Islam (saw), but they do not dare to declare this belief openly because then, they would be turned out of Mecca and Medina and would lose their power‑base."? How will they refute this allegation? What will be their defense when we will reject their words of mouth and their writings, as we will go on asserting that it was all a pack of lies just to safeguard their hold on the sanc­tuaries of Mecca and Medina?
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperation in action.

More copy and paste please !!!
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by ShiaMuslim: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
What is Taqiyah (In Islam)?
http://www.al-islam.org/taqiyah/1.htm

Taqiyah
by Syed Saeed Akhtar Rizvi
http://www.al-islam.org/taqiyah/

frosbel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperation in action.

More copy and paste please !!!

so are you admitting you are desperate for all the copy/paste articles you start threads with including the one in this thread?
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin

They banned LagosShia and I knew ShiaMuslim was not very far from a succesful logon.

See why copy and paste is bad sometimes, you get auto banned,.
  cheesy
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by LagosShia: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^

looks like you have experienced that often cheesy

and how do you have the audacity to talk about copying,when your OP is copied? shocked
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Bulldog(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lagoshia am here to bark but before i begin i would like you to know that all your claims here will be objectionable because of one thing, Taqiyyah since you are empowered to lie for islam's sake! And already you have dropped one fat lie by saying taqiyyah is in christianity. Cos the first commandment of the almighty God was to love your the lord and have no other God except him(even under compulsion), this is what jesus christ said about that ""Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33). Yes peter denied jesus three times and it's a sin(like the taqiyyah from allah) and that's why he wept bitterly in repentance when he realised his sin: "The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times. "" (Luke 22:61). "And he went outside and wept bitterly." (Luke 22:62).. Do you know how peter died? He died professing the gospel of jesus. What about stephen, paul, etc even in the old testament shedrach , meshach and abednego?(daniel 3:15-24) keep the lies coming lagoshia it's quite expected. Lol
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Bulldog(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
islam is a lie, mohammed propagated the lies and allah is the lier
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by LagosShia: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Bulldog:

Lagoshia am here to bark but before i begin i would like you to know that all your claims here will be objectionable because of one thing, Taqiyyah since you are empowered to lie for islam's sake! And already you have dropped one fat lie by saying taqiyyah is in christianity. Cos the first commandment of the almighty God was to love your the lord and have no other God except him(even under compulsion), this is what jesus christ said about that ""Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33). Yes peter denied jesus three times and it's a sin(like the taqiyyah from allah) and that's why he wept bitterly in repentance when he realised his sin: "The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times. "" (Luke 22:61). "And he went outside and wept bitterly." (Luke 22:62).. Do you know how peter died? He died professing the gospel of jesus. What about stephen, paul, etc even in the old testament shedrach , meshach and abednego?(daniel 3:15-24) keep the lies coming lagoshia it's quite expected. Lol

Taqiyyah is also in the bible.so did i lie that Peter practiced taqiyyah by denying Jesus? as for Peter,ofcourse he can weep as much as he wants.but he practiced taqiyyah to save his life.taqiyyah is not a funny thing that one does with the aim of lying or to deny someone you love.Peter crying does not mean he had sinned.it was expedient he does that otherwise christians would have claimed two "saviours" instead of one  grin

you are talking about the first commandment which is to love your neighbor and have no other God except Him.do you know that we muslims repeat that everyday:LA ILAHA ILLALLAH

as for you do you abide by that when you have 3 gods? have pity on yourself and open your eyes.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Sweetnecta: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ Darn lap dog. You are at best a chihuahua or a french poodle pretending to be bulldog. You need a pit bull to tear you apart.

If Takiyya is now what you are saying about muslim, please tell me which is the truth and the other will be the lie between the two below:

1} Jesus said "Hear, oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God".

2} Jesus is God.

Which of them is one the pages of the Bible? Which of them is said my Jesus?

We wanna read you telling us the truth.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Sweetnecta: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Bulldog: The above is for you.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Bulldog(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
smiley smiley smileyBrace yourselves for the irrefutable truth expecialy sweetnecta who is more of lagoshias side kick. Lol
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by LagosShia: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
@"dog"

please stop running multiple threads on taqiyyah.follow this one here for your reply:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858394.0.html#msg10089722a

LagosShia:

listen dog,

even if the act is not named in the arabic bible as "taqiyyah",it really does not matter because the action of performing taqiyyah is found even in the english bibles.i presented those verses.recall when Peter denied Jesus thrice to save his life? that is Taqiyyah.so simply because there is a name used to refer to a practice somewhere,does not mean that the same act done elsewhere without that particular name makes the whole thing different.in english taqiyyah is called dissimulation.you could find that in the bible.regardless,the practice is there.

for instance,we are told in the bible that Jesus "fell down on his face and worshipped God".that "falling down on the face" in islamic terminology is called "sujood" (to prostrate).so while we have 5 words in english to describe an act,there is one word in arabic that muslims use to describe that same act.
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Bulldog(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ Darn lap dog. You are at best a chihuahua or a french poodle pretending to be bulldog. You need a pit bull to tear you apart.

If Takiyya is now what you are saying about muslim, please tell me which is the truth and the other will be the lie between the two below:

1} Jesus said "Hear, oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God".

2} Jesus is God.

Which of them is one the pages of the Bible? Which of them is said my Jesus?

We wanna read you telling us the truth.

dear Necta, i have no motivation for lying unlike you muslims. Even before jesus was born, a prophet named isaiah prophesied it, if you happen to Hate the bible, check the torah the truth never changés "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6). then in the book of john "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." (John 1:1-3). "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:14). jesus himself said ""You are not yet fifty years old, " the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham! " "I tell you the truth, " Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am! "" (John 8:57-58). and in mark jesus said it himself"But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One? " "I am, " said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven. "" (Mark 14:61-62). God almighty didn't disagree himself "And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. "" (Matthew 3:17). so sweetnecta, dont be fooled into condemnation! A religion that encourages you to lie in any condition whatsoever is no religion and a god that encourages you to deny him either to save the perishable flesh or to propagate his lies is no God. Keep practicing lies(taqiyyah) thinking it'll cover the truth or killing the people saying the truth(jihad) thinking it'll stiffle the truth, but in the end, you'll dine in hell with allah!
Re: Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) by Bulldog(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

listen dog,

even if the act is not named in the arabic bible as "taqiyyah",it really does not matter because the action of performing taqiyyah is found even in the english bibles.i presented those verses.recall when Peter denied Jesus thrice to save his life? that is Taqiyyah.so simply because there is a name used to refer to a practice somewhere,does not mean that the same act done elsewhere without that particular name makes the whole thing different.in english taqiyyah is called dissimulation.you could find that in the bible.regardless,the practice is there.

for instance,we are told in the bible that Jesus "fell down on his face and worshipped God".that "falling down on the face" in islamic terminology is called "sujood" (to prostrate).so while we have 5 words in english to describe an act,there is one word in arabic that muslims use to describe that same act.
Lol. I can run it anyway i want at least i dont have multiple threads on the same topic  like You. it seems the truth hurts your islam filled ego . What you replied is meaningless. Why cant you just give me where taquiyah is in arabic bible and your source and not tell long story. The evil term is only in islam just like the jihad. Once again about peter's denial, denial isn't teqiyyah in arabic but is النكران‎ ‎pronounced kufr. When will you stop lying lagoshia??  what you see in the bible about peter was denial and besides denying the truth is a sin! Taqiyyah isn't denial but is lying in the name of allah to propagate his lies!liar shia!

(1) (Reply)

Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate / The Special Features Of The Khawarij And Its Hukm 3 / The Meaning Of Al-Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.