Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? (28232 Views)

How I Survived Ebola - Late Nurse's Fiance / Detoxify, Burn Fat, Balance, Cleanse & Rejuvenate (edmark). / To Reduce Fat In The Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sit up bench for tummy trimming and loosing belly fat.

Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by holutosin(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls does d non electrical treadmill use a battery or ow does it operate?
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2013
holutosin: Pls does d non electrical treadmill use a battery or ow does it operate?

the display screen uses a battery. But the treadmill does not uses batteries. As you run on it the belt will be moving. Your leg pulls the belt.
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by esdee108(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
If she wants to lose weight, she should check out my latest topic. Click on my name and then you would see all my recent topics.
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by Chuksxp: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Good thread!
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by bafm(f): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Addegbuyi: Actually the best bet is Edmark products. It has a package called P4 i.e Power of 4. Firstly,your fiance needs to take shakeoff,a product that helps in cleansing the system of toxins. This also helps in reducing a bloated tummy. But the best bet to burn the excess fat is by using the Meal Replacement Therapy(MRT). These products can be gotn from τ̲̅ђe following cities at cheap prices: Benin,Owerri, Abuja, Kano, portharcourt Enugù, Onitsha and Lagos.
, For more information on the other products and how to get these products,saving you money and stress ,feel free to call me on 08184132029 or via whatsapp on 08034179147 or 08068354282. BB pin-2219DDBD,314D3D63.

Hope it's vry effective,ℓ̊ just send an invite τ̅☺ ÿu̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ pin,pls accept soº°˚˚°ºooº°˚˚°ºo we can tallk better,thxs..
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by ezeajeri: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
know need of stress your self i will show you the latest product this product is fantastic reduce belly withing two week know exercise 100% guaranty iasotea from america you cant see this tea in nigeria you can order for it to confirm it check this website www.iasotea.com this tea loss weight naturaly is made up with powerfull nine herb check it your self for more detail call 08028847213 08151651603 if you want to order it your self follow this link www.iasotea.com/3455371
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
sam4God:
YOU WILL NEED TO GO FOR EDMARK PRODUCTS... CALL ME TO GIVE YOU NORMAL PRICES 08054664106[color=#000099][/color]
do u still sell edmark products..shakeoff? I want two packets
Re: How Do My Fiance Burn Fat In Belly? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
edmarker:
If you want to avoid trial and error, just go for the tested and proven all-natural remedy that has been producing testimonies for many who have been in the same situation before. Edmark products will help your fiancee burn her belly flat like no other, and in a safe and healthy way. Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving flatter tummies and many other health benefits.

First of all, she will need to use our Shake Off Phyto Fiber. Within a week of using Shake Off, the size of her tummy would have reduced. If she likes to have further reduction after the first week's reduction, then she will need to take a second step by going for our MRT complex along with other products in our world-acclaimed Power 4 Slimming Program that has helped so many Nigerians (and foreigners alike) burn fat, reduce pot belly, lose weight, get in shape, look younger and more beautiful/handsome and experience many outstanding health benefits .

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
. do u still sell edmark products? watsapp me 08169827645 am interested in buying and being a distributor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ? / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.