Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. (3170 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. by moHot(f): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
yes its a known fact that most pretty girls are insecured.
am happy your friend knows she is insecure and i tell you thats a step forward to her healing process
please tell her she is not the first person in this kinda situation and she is  definately not gon be d last

her insecurity  is not just going to affect her relationsip with the opposite sex  because when you are insecured it affects every sphere of your life

her destiny is in her hands as someone rightly said,she should learn to love herself, confidence comes from the inside, she should think good of herself no matter what anybody says------no one is perfect, if there is any area of her life she feels  she can't handle alone then she should talk to an other/sensible person she can trust, in no time she will regain back her norml self
Re: What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. by Onegai(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
To her, this is what I would advise:

Go to an orphanage or a home for the less privileged. First, before you walk in through that door, know something: THEIR LIVES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS.

Yup. Wanna know why? Because they are accepting of who they are. So don't feel sorry for them. Be honored they give you their time. I did this last year after a bad breakup. Months of visiting those kids taught me patience, I didn't pity them, stopped feeling so wrapped up in myself, accepted myself, found my inner happy child (after years of depression).

Next, close your eyes, and remember this: YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE. You are not perfect, you are more than your looks. I say this as someone who went from an ugly duckling to one of the prettiest girls in Uni (without weave-on, all I did was take off my glasses). So I couldn't believe in anyone who complimented my looks, instead, I choose my brain (I studied Chemical Engineering). Yet I was a mass of insecurity. Years later, last year, some people made me see myself as God sees me: funny, kind, forgiving, a talkative, empathetic, quick-tempered yet slow to anger, paranoid a touch, gone through tough times and negative, loving to a fault (I'm a Sanguine-Melacholic wink. But most importantly, LOVED BY GOD. As you are too.

You are good enough for your husband. Not for any man, because we are all not alike. So be shy, but wear the garment of quiet assurance. If a man does not want you, all it means is that you are not his blessing, you are SOMEONE ELSE'S. And that someone will DIE for you.

Your problems, take them to God, not to church. Because a lot of churches don't know who Jesus is. Smile, a lot. You're pretty, enjoy it. But remember, you're a good Nokia phone, nice-looking on the outside, practical on the inside. HTH.

1 Like

Re: What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. by MrsChima1(f): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
What does her face have to do with her personality? Would it be any difference if she was ugly and insecure?

I mean people ask some of the silliest questions and what advice would you give someone that doesn't think they have an issue? They first have to recognize they have an issue before any help is given.

If she thinks she is good then let her be. Its her life.
Re: What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What does her face have to do with her personality?      Would it be any difference if she was ugly and insecure

I mean people ask some of the silliest questions and what advice would you give someone that doesn't think they have an issue?  They first have to recognize they have an issue before any help is given. 

If she thinks she is good then let her be.  Its her life. 

Yeah, Plenty of Difference. It would be more straightforward then or more like she'd have a good reason to feel insecure.

But then, it's not all about *Beauty*. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Babe Yansh Hard Like Palm Kernel / Welcome Back Darling / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.