Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

She Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Your Help (1196 Views)

SHE NEED YOUR ADVICE >pics< / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) / She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Your Help by omodoagba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
help her out,

I am married with an igbo from half year. He cheat on me for some monts with a older woman. I know him from one year and half and everytime he was suspicious with women. He work another city and i`m very jelous but every time i had reasons. Now i don`t know how to trust him again because i suffer very much after his infidelity. He remained with me but i`m scared . Advice me man in specially. I `m white.
Re: She Need Your Help by Tosinville(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oops! white? and how did u come about that username?

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Help by kokoye(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
If you cannot learn to trust him again, I think it is safe to say you should get a separation.
Re: She Need Your Help by bingbagbo(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
* faints *

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Help by mobf: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tosinville:

Oops! white? and how did u come about that username?

bin gbagbo:

* faints *
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Need Your Help by kokoye(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
bin gbagbo:

* faints *

you don wake . . or you need cold water on your face?
Re: She Need Your Help by mykali(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
lol. confusing
Re: She Need Your Help by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
Do you have proof that he is cheating or you just suspect? Have you caught him before?
If the answers to these questions are yes, girl you should walk. Leave the guy it ain't worth it. If you stick to the old notion that he will change, he will keep taking you for a ride.
If the answers to the questions are no, then you both have to do some talking and he has to reassure you of his Love and commitment to you and you also have to trust him.
Re: She Need Your Help by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
I will just advise you to think twice on the relationship, how will you trust him when you are married when you cant trust him now, maybe you should talk wit him on that issues and know is mind, but, are you ready to be leaving a suspicious life wit him when you marry and this action continues, think twice
Re: She Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^I think you missed the part where the OP wrote that she is married already.

@OP
is there any other option than DIVORCE?
Re: She Need Your Help by deniyor: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
, lipsrsealed
Re: She Need Your Help by itiswell1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
I no fit laugh o. I can't bet it, the other woman can speak n write better. Apologizes
Re: She Need Your Help by kpolli(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2012
it is well:

I no fit laugh o. I can't bet it, the other woman can speak n write better. Apologizes

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Need Your Help by CrazyBone(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
Dee onli hep she nids is brighta grama! angry
Re: She Need Your Help by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
I the absence of any good reply,
Mynd_44:

Do you have proof that he is cheating or you just suspect? Have you caught him before?
If the answers to these questions are yes, girl you should walk. Leave the guy it ain't worth it. If you stick to the old notion that he will change, he will keep taking you for a ride.
If the answers to the questions are no, then you both have to do some talking and he has to reassure you of his Love and commitment to you and you also have to trust him.
Re: She Need Your Help by deniyor: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
CrazyBone:

Dee onli hep she nids is brighta grama! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
PS - You too
Re: She Need Your Help by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
Still no meaningful advice

(1) (Reply)

Ur Online Friend Doesn't Look The Way He/she Do Online,wat Will U Do? / Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? / Trying To Find A Faithful Man Is A Fight Against Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.