Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (18981 Views)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

@1stKlass, what makes you think that this guy is cute? You have been visiting wrong side of the country,go to Ajegunle and you will cute guys.
Anyway am a cutie.

Omgggggggggggggggggggggoodness. Idris Elba is one of the hottest black man on this planet, end of transmission!!!

Post your picture here so I can determine for myself if you are really as cute as you say smiley
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by SageNaruto(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2012
Rate my pix (cute-o-meter)

Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Beync(f): 12:47am On Feb 07, 2012
Tom is cute.  u r d correct kiss

lefu the most hugly tongue
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2012
Beync can i see your pics?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2012
1stKlass,I don't have to post pics,click on my profile to find me,simple as ABC
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2012
@SageNaruto, Youre a cutey! cheesy
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by SageNaruto(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2012
^^^ tanx!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Konnektions146(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2012
i be m fa goat, mu nwa Ewu,

fine people dey show, ugly ones like us, dey watch

but seriously, these ladies dey use guys brains cos they no want respond well and yet want guys to post their pix
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by pazienza(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See as u resemble mugun I bet your real name na Lamidi tongue cheesy

Nawa o! Hehe!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Beync(f): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2012
Chimezie198:

Beync can i see your pics?
I gave u all of u privilege to see beauty personified last month u lost it
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by richy5(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2012
here is one "richy"
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

1stKlass,I don't have to post pics,click on my profile to find me,simple as ABC

Thank You for da lesson.

*goes to look*, I am glad that the process was very simple wink
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by richy5(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2012
1stKlass:

Thank You for da lesson.

*goes to look*, I am glad that the process was very simple wink

Cool
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
1stKlass,good to know you check me out,what do you think?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

1stKlass,good to know you check me out,what do you think?

You look young chucky, give thanks to God for youthful face smiley
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
1stKlass,thank you. you just made my VAL
no long thing.
checked your page no pic
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by FXKing2012(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
I'm by far the best looking guy here. Just go to my Facebook page to see how good I look.
Warning: you will definitely be tempted o ask me out when you see me.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by dammytex: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
Are we still back to topics like this?
See lobbying. lol

How are you supposed to know how they look, whether handsome or otherwise?
Or is it by the so-called pictures they upload?

Please stop making these kids hunt all over internet for pictures to steal and upload on NL?

The fact remains majority of NLers (especially Romance Section) are just average people in the looks rating.
They are not too (strikingly) fine and they are not too worwor. More like they are confused with their beauty status.

So, if you are looking for Idris Elba, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Paul Walker and Boris Kodjoe here on NL, you better wake up from that nightmare.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
1stKlass:

forget Nairaland for a min,  but where are all the really handsome and cute Nigerian dudes. Honestly I can go anywhere in the world and be guaranteed to see at least one cute guy on any given day but excluding my own brothers I am yet to meet a Nigerian male that is like totally gorgeous. Abegi o, if there are any guys on here that look like this,  let me know:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREcVLP3GzQaLBt1vQpepc12ynk3eFf-WC0loEREsYuYjsvc2J2XA[/img]

Even though the guy edit im picture he still wowor.see as im eye be like person wey dey smoke igbo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thank god say i don see person wey i fine pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
ok we guys don post our pictures for here becus the babes ask and we give it to them.oya nairaland babes make una post una own pictures grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by SAFO(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Long time dammy, what you been up to bros.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by MrsChima1(f): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idris Elba is FIONE THAN A MOFO! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by ceah(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
All the Handsome Men are No longer Single. The single ones have join boko haram or mend, some already captured by SSS, dont be shock when you discover that Kabiru Sokoto and Qada are both Nler, grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by pendo89(f): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
ceah:

All the Handsome Men are No longer Single. [b]The single ones have join boko haram or mend, some already captured by SSS, dont be shock when you discover that Kabiru Sokoto and Qada are both Nler,  ;[/b]D grin grin

Even though I hate commenting on such threads,this got me laughing so hard. grin grin grin
funny.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
If Idris Elba is the standard then I say I make the cut.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Danbua(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2012
kissam very handsome even my mama tell me dat yu can all see it by self.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by phraoh(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
Whats happening here.Aniwaiz,i don show.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
^Nna where is d rest of ur particulars? u think showing us all dat fur on ur body go earn u d finest? abeg i wanna see ur face my friend angry cheesy
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by phraoh(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Nna where is d rest of ur particulars? u think showing us all dat fur on ur body go earn u d finest? abeg i wanna see ur face my friend angry cheesy

lol,ok,look again.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
Just for some recordz, but not on market, lolz, not gonna show the recent, so some Hot chickz don't go tipsy, grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
past, present coming,
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
^Mr Oga no1 asked if u on sale so stop feeling like u sum Don dada.D pic u dey highrate sef no make am at all, see d windscreen u put for face for ur mind na sun-glasses abi? na only wipers remain to complete ur look tongue cheesy grin

phraoh:

lol,ok,look again.

angry angry angry angry angry

I nearly sprained my neck trying to view d yeye picture,change it to a beta 1 joor.Pls i wud also prefer a pic with your hood off, u dere sitting on d steps like sum member of Klu Klux Klan. cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Singer Twerks For Ugandan VP, Edward Ssekandi Gets Rewarded With Envelope / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.