Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (18923 Views)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by chinedumo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
I must say this is an improvement from

"where are the rich men on Nairaland" to "where are the handsome men in Nairaland"

few days to valentine and questions like this come up

sound like one Night stand to me

people ought to be celebrating their 12th valentine day

not changing guys every valentine
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by thehunted(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ TOPIC,

WE DEY HERE. U DEY FIND FINE BOIS,ABI?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Mikocake(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Money na Mma nwoke, if nairaland no knw make dem knw today
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Atigba: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
I hamsonoooooooooooo
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by ceejayluv(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hey, i go soon delete am ooo ,
DELETED,
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by babaowo: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
when you babes will do bonaza nah
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Dabss(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mikocake:

Money na Mma nwoke, if nairaland no knw make dem knw today
yea but some people get all abi?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Konnektions146(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
we whey woowoor, wetin we go do?

make we just dey read , dey watch
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chnges(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
I regret ever posting in this thread. Look, these gurls are asking you to post yours, but they won't post theirs. B4 Abraham, Moses was born
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Konnektions146(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
hahahaahaahahahahahahahahaahaahh

tell dem oooo, dey wan use guy man brain.

am waiting and watchin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
so ceejayluv is one of my neighborhood guys? wonders will never end.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Goshen360(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
I am not handsome but checkout my pix on facebook if you like what you see anyway, goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Am not searching anyway, just on my own,lol.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by bigx(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
ceejayluv:

Bros No be Sammies be dat?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by sweetguy10(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Oh my !! where have I been ?? I'm the most handsome here Jorrrrr who wanna test me ?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=16pt]Please drop your number and email so these gurls could contact you. tongue[/size]
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Goshen360(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chnges(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mercy be unto all these bunch of senseless raggermorfians. Do u need a native doctor to tell you that the creatures with two lips are f00ling you
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by hardbody: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Op and the mugus that are falling i ask, after you have seen the pic, what next? Its Valentine, right? some candle-lit dinner in a cosy restaurant, u pick some gifts and the guy walks away a lot more broke than he was on 13th Feb and probably wondering how to run through the month till the 28th or thereabouts, essentially what gives after the review of the handsome men (boys) Just an innocent question
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by mafioso2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
I dey here oooooooooooooooooooooh cool
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mercy be unto all these bunch of senseless raggermorfians. Do u need a native doctor to tell you that the creatures with two lips are f00ling you
[size=16pt]grin grin grin grin Your FAGBONNN[/size]
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chnges(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
I'm begining 2 hate women
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by mafioso2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^ y not start with your mom?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
ceejayluv:

hahahahahaha delete fast! You need some orobo chicken in your system.
cheesy cheesy

sweetguy10:

Oh my !! where have I been ?? I'm the most handsome here Jorrrrr who wanna test me ?

mafioso2:

I dey here oooooooooooooooooooooh cool

Lets see your pics,stop the ''am handsome parade''
post pic post pic.

tellwisdom:

[size=16pt]Please drop your number and email so these gurls could contact you. tongue[/size]

Tell us say na you wan contact am,no lie! shocked
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ch@nges:

You are G.AY we all know!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=17pt]Guys, drop your emails and fone number so you can be contacted if at all, by these single and searching ladies on here wink # No biggiano undecided[/size]
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tell us say na you wan contact am,no lie! shocked

Lets marry wink
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Jumaisha(f): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
They ain't around to answer youuuuu
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by thehunted(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
moi
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by thehunted(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
moi

Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
hardbody:

@Op and the mugus that are falling i ask, after you have seen the pic, what next? Its Valentine, right? some candle-lit dinner in a cosy restaurant, u pick some gifts and the guy walks away a lot more broke than he was on 13th Feb and probably wondering how to run through the month till the 28th or thereabouts, essentially what gives after the review of the handsome men (boys) Just an innocent question
Ch@nges:

Ch@nges:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@changes, why u crying dear?? cheesy
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chnges(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are G.AY we all know!
there's no need to debate on that_ who cares if yhu think am gay?? *spreads hand & raise shoulders* some1 said something i luv. He said "ask yourself what you've contributed in that guys life?" u've got adequate answers? (not Bleep or proud of my gf stuff what r ur contributions?) *closes eye to stop the tears*
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by tellwisdom: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
grin grin grin changes no mind her jere!! I hated only Naijas females myself undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.