Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? (4259 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Women Really Want In A Man / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
satope1: You didn't answer the questions i asked.

In Nigeria, no special place comes to mind right now. Suggestions are welcome.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

In Nigeria, no special place comes to mind right now. Suggestions are welcome.
Oh ok. suggestions? It depends on your purse and a whole lot of other things. I find visiting new cities interesting and that seems to be my focal point anytime i decide to travel.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by baba11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
andromida:

This has nothing to do with age. Aprt from the travel which is not what everyone wants the rest are what anyone should require from a relationship male or female I think.

So what do you require from a relationship?
...that means u would be very adventurous and I love that shocked

I as a person I want the following in my relationship according to these orders: communication, understanding, challenges, hardworking,intelligent,literate with common sense,Nigerian,adventurous, commi tment,romantic and love,independence.,lively lifestyle lady. All these must be reciprocated,because anything short of these get me bore d easily and I don't like that :oh sad
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by oyin57: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
A cool, working class and Honest guy.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Want In A Man? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
oyin57: A cool, working class and Honest guy.
What do you bring to the table?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.