Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Business Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities (2710 Views)

Business Opportunities In Nigeria! / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities by fevergreen: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
i am about to access a loan of about a million Naira, with a 10% interest rate monthly. what business opportunities are available to me that will enable me make enough profits and return the loan in 6 months time?
Re: Business Opportunities by henryhemon(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
There are so many businesses to do but you have to choose for ursef and u ve to go into a business u have passion for.
Plz how did you get the loan and where?
Re: Business Opportunities by GM008: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
Dont take that loan - that equates to 120% a year

We call providers like that loan sharks & they are always ruthless - Beware
Re: Business Opportunities by idtiwo: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2012
My advise is dont take d loan.such loan are deadly trap.I took one like that last year and used my car as collateral.To cut the long story short,my toyota camry went with dat loan.However,the good news is that there is something better u can do with less than 60k and u will be swimming in million in less than six months from now.That was what brought me back to life and my story changed.If u have interest in dat,send me sms me on 08098017829.tanks
Re: Business Opportunities by fevergreen: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2012
thanks y'all, appreciate the honest pieces of advice.
i feel the 10% interest is on the high side too and am beginning to look for other offers,
i also hope to find one here.
Re: Business Opportunities by omachi1026(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2012
@iditiwo i am interested send details oobidike@gmail.com. Ready to learn the ropes.
Re: Business Opportunities by knowledge4(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2012
You do not need to have any knowledge of finance to know that the loan is a suicide mission
You are borrowing N1m and will pay 10% interest monthly i.e. N100k monthly and will repay in 6 months
You are expected to pay back N1.6 million in 6 months time
Which business will yield the return that will cover the loan and interest and profit for you is what you are asking to know?
I am amazed that people have been suggesting various business ideas to you without assessing the viability of the loan first.
Reject the loan. It is not worth it. You will only sink into unmanageable debt.
Most of the biz ideas suggested to you are Ponzi and Pyramid schemes in disguise. Please avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunities by Thethy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
Grasscutter farming & Snail business. Contact, THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS , +2348023050835 , +2347033632285.
Re: Business Opportunities by tony1980: 4:39am On Feb 18, 2012
With Just N45, 000 Only, You Can Now Start Your Mini Bakery Business Plus Five Other Income Generating Opportunities In This Bakery Business Industry.

The consumption of bread and other bakery products such as biscuits, chin-chin, gala and meat pie among others, has created a huge market for the wheat flour industry. And it is continually expanding by the day. These items have come to be accepted as part of our dietary need either as food or as snacks, which is taken in-between meals, creative investors can now start with little or no capital, especially with the new invention of the home-based oven which now costs about N45, 000. This sector has provided a lot of opportunities while more opportunities are still open for interested inventors. Gone are the days when a small investor would need as much as N1 million to N10 million to start a bakery business. You don’t need a NAFDAC registration to your bakery business. If you are in a big urban centre, a registration with the Bakers Association of Nigeria in your area is enough to cover you. Here are the investment opportunities in the Nigeria bread baking industry.

Setting Up A Bakering On A Small-Scale Using A Home-Based Oven.
With the arrival of this unique home-based oven, small investors in Nigeria, who hitherto could not afford to invest in the bakery business because of the high capital involved, can now invest in the business. The oven comes in six different sizes and the prices ranges from N45, 000 to N200, 000. While the smallest oven can contain 25 loaves at a time, the biggest can contain 150 loaves of bread and you can bake five to eight times a day. The oven uses charcoal and gas. But, I would recommend charcoal because of its safety, cost and efficiency. Some of the engineers give two to three years guarantee. You can now operate your bakery business from your backyard or a small space in your apartment.

For More Details, Check On My Facebook Page Below.

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunities by Lollysbride: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2012
I took one like that last year and used my car as collateral.To cut the long story short,my toyota camry went with dat loan.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Limestone Around Lagos, Ogun And Ondo. / How To Become A Successful Real Estate Agent In Nigeria / I Need #60,000 Loan Or Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.