Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant (15886 Views)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Appoints Alhassan Yakmut As NSC DG (To Replace Gbenga Elegbeleye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by violent(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
A press release issued a while ago has announced new appointments made by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

A media release signed by Ima Niboro, Special Adviser to the President on media and publicity, said, Mr. Jonathan has approved the following appointments:

Hon. Kingsley K. Kuku as Special Adviser, Niger Delta Affairs;

Amb. (Dr.) Zakari Ibrahim as Coordinator, Anti Terrorism;

Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu as Senior Special Assistant, Diaspora Affairs; and

Oyewole Olugbenga Leke as Senior Special Assistant, Maritime Services.

The appointment of Mrs. Ojukwu at a time the husband is  hospitalized in an undisclosed hospital in London is aimed at gaining political capital for Mr. Jonathan in the South eastern region where Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu is widely respected.

The release further stated that the new appointments take immediate effect.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathan-appoints-ojukwus-wife-bianca-special-assistant
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Afam4eva(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
What is this GEJ trying to do exactly. Every action by him spells doom for this country.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by donjon: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
Pres. Jonathan,
i love you like a broda, but you have got to stop acting on impulse!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Chyz2: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
He put a hausa muslim in as Coordinator of Anti Terrorism! shocked. And what the heck can a senior Special Assistant, Diaspora Affairs do in nigeria as far as controlling shyt?angry I swear this guy just continues to make dumb moves.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
Bianca Ojukwu for Diaspora Affairs? ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Gekko(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
Our presido has got a steady stream of mumu on tap, it never ends with this guy.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by obailala(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
This is the peak of Jonathan's desperation. What's the meaning of 'Diaspora affairs' and who da hell is Bianca Ojukwu to be given such a position? Is he trying to buy S-Eastern votes with this move? GEJ just keeps disappointing Nigerians everyday.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Ojiofor: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
Gej should not mess with Bianca,Ndigbo dont need silly appointments,we want to see action in area of infrastructure,
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by fyneguy: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
grin

I hope this does not unsettle Dame Patience Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by donjon: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
Why u dey tink reach dat angle na?
because she yellow?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by aljharem(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
well,.,., as you all can see this man is very clueless

so when my igbo people are dying in the north,.,., bainca ojukwu is getting appointment just in the name to satisfy the igbo people angry angry angry

smh grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by jason123: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
Its like our President is just so stu.pid, desperate and dumb! How can you justify the appointment of Bianca? Or the creation of "diaspora" affairs?  cry cry cry cry I sincerely cry for my Nation because another generation wants to sell their future for GJ  cry. God please do not allow this man to rule us anymore, PLEASE!!! What about the jos crises or the southerners being killed every day in the north or the closure of igbo shops in bornu? Are these things not as inportant as the election? Btw, where are our GJ supporters I am sure they would justify his action, one way or the other OR they may result to insults as usual!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Becomrichn: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
fff
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by iyatrustee(f): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^ so you tink by join benin republic, the igbo's problems would be over?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by violent(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2011
By the way, does anyone know how the duties of the minister of foreign affairs will differ from that of Special adviser on Diaspora affairs?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by blacksta(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
where are the following people to come and defend GEJ on this mad act

1. beaf
2 Ma j blige
3 Nsiman
4 Wesley80

When the whole country is groaning under a costly government madman GEj decides to add another Salary Earning Station to the overbloated cost of running government in Nigeiria

It has NOW been confirmed that Madmen aswell hold PHD's

Was it not last week that Danjuma was advising GEJ that his government is too big?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by violent(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^

loool
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
At arms' reach. This jonathan is bold  grin

Who can blame Jonathan. If her husbands is a vegetable in/out the bedroom, wont it be wise to have her closer for his delight?
Even tho it's at the detriment of the nation  cry
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Chyz2: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who can blame Jonathan. If her husbands is a vegetable in/out the bedroom, wont it be wise to have a closer for his delight?
Even tho it's at the detriment of the nation cry

You really need your cooch to be ate.Excuse my language people but it is true and you know it.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Kilode1: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
donjon:

Why u dey tink reach dat angle na?
because she yellow?

ROFLMAO cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by bodejohn(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2011
, sounds like special adviser on despirate affairs!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
@Ileke-idi=AMUSU
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by T9ksy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
Posted by: Ileke-IdI  

At arms' reach. This jonathan is bold  

Who can blame Jonathan. If her husbands is a vegetable in/out the bedroom, wont it be wise to have her closer for his delight?
Even tho it's at the detriment of the nation  

You are terrible. . . . . . . . .
tho' i must hastily add that the thought did cross my mind.

Oh well, goodluck to Jonathan.(Pun intended). grin

Afterall, Bianca is just another "brand new secondhand k.u.n. . ." grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by superboi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
Kiaaaa, Goodluckuu . you for allow pally waka first nah
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by tbaba1234: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
Biko, what is a senior special assistant, diaspora affairs supposed to do exactly , RIDICULOUS

more senseless appointments,
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by OAM4J: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Only in Nigeria.

What has Bianca got to do with diaspora affairs?

This is not funny at all.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by dempeople(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
Guys chill out. GEJ's targeting Ndigbo especially the APGA electorate. Its a political strategy. Nothing sinister here.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by blacksta(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
dem_people:

Guys chill out. GEJ's targeting Ndigbo especially the APGA electorate. Its a political strategy. Nothing sinister here.

Nonsense i actually think it is much easier to win the people over if one actually serves the people rather than using strong arm tactics.

Any Igbo man or woman that votes for GEJ because of this appointment should not complain when hardship increases rather than decreasing.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Missy85(f): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
the president's contempt for the people's desire for a smaller government is shocking. one has to worry about his competence. why hundreds of presidential advisers?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Chyz2: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
Notice how when the country is in the heat of destruction, instead of him tackling the problem(s), he makes presidential appointments to appease the sufferers and get there minds off of the main problem.smh.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by jason123: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
Chyz*:

Notice how when the country is in the heat of destruction, instead of him tackling the problem(s), he makes presidential appointments to appease the sufferers and get there minds off of the main problem.smh.
Good observation!

dem_people:

Bros, abeg no yarn that thing again. It's like you like how the crisis in Jos kills the citizens of Nigeria (both North and south). What is a GOOD president meant to be doing at this time of anarchy? Is he meant to be make POLITICAL appointment or resolving the crisis? What about our POWER SECTOR? I though he said he was going to fix it by 2010, now we are in 2011. Good morning Nigeria, GJ is just as corrupt as his predecessors. He is no saint!!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant by Chyz2: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
If Buhari can choose a pastor as his Vp I say we vote for him. I kind of see this move by Goodluck Jonathan as an insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims / Gbenga Obasanjo's Wife Spills The Beans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.