Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

She Used 1000 Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used 1000 Men. (4820 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / She Told Me She Used To Date Married Man. / Can A Man Say "She Used Me And Dumped Me"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
A woman who revealed she has slept with 1,000 men has made another startling confession - she used to be a man herself.

She told The Sun: 'I'm scared there will be a lot of angry men out there reading this but I have to tell the truth.
'A lot of people will think I've lied to those I've had s[i]ex[/i] with. But I don't feel I have because I'm a woman and my past is all behind me.
'I don't want any man I've ever been with to doubt his sexuality now because of this. They didn't know they were sleeping with somebody like me.'

She added: 'I'm now just like any other girl who wants to enjoy my life after many years without the right body. Now I've got the body I want to use it all the time.'
'I slept with a hell of a lot of men before my operation but once I had the body I'd always wanted my sex drive went crazy.'

She admits that three months after the surgery she had s[i]ex[/i] with ten different men at a swingers' party.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2095885/Crystal-Warren-Sex-addict-slept-1-000-men-used-MAN-herself.html#ixzz1lMSVQNsN

Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
i'm sure the men she slept with knew she was a man. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^ Tpia, she looks delicious; like a woman. Plus, she had had the s[i]ex[/i]-change surgery, before sleeping with most of the men.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
just saw the other photos.

maybe they sometimes didnt.

heh, the dangers of waka about and black fetish.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
So? Should we be fazed, dazed, amazed or what? What's this craze all about?
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
BABE!:

A woman who revealed she has slept with 1,000 men has made another startling confession - she used to be a man herself.

She told The Sun: 'I'm scared there will be a lot of angry men out there reading this but I have to tell the truth.
'A lot of people will think I've lied to those I've Were Intimate with. But I don't feel I have because I'm a woman and my past is all behind me.
'I don't want any man I've ever been with to doubt his sexuality now because of this. They didn't know they were sleeping with somebody like me.'

She added: 'I'm now just like any other girl who wants to enjoy my life after many years without the right body. Now I've got the body I want to use it all the time.'
'I slept with a hell of a lot of men before my operation but once I had the body I'd always wanted my sex drive went crazy.'

She admits that three months after the surgery she Were Intimate with ten different men at a swingers' party.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2095885/Crystal-Warren-Sex-addict-slept-1-000-men-used-MAN-herself.html#ixzz1lMSVQNsN

for feck's sake. . . .
i am beginning to pity lefulefu, 190, mr.cork and the other white women arse-blowers of nairaland.
one can now conclude these yeye boys have been poking women who used to be men grin grin grin grin
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

So? Should we be fazed, dazed, amazed or what? What's this craze all about?

^^you should be happy.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by Killz3(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Big deal. . . NEXT! undecided
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
coogar:

for feck's sake. . . .
i am beginning to pity lefulefu, 190, mr.cork and the other white women arse-blowers of nairaland.
one can now conclude these yeye boys have been poking women who used to be men grin grin grin grin

Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
tpia@:

i'm sure the men she slept with knew she was a man. . . . . . . . . . . .

you are so homoerotic. . . .
anything homo brings you to life. . . . .you didn't even read the story before going the g-word.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2012
^^what are you yapping about.

i was referring to the photo in the original post.

so, you bedded someone who looked like that and didnt know she was a man?

the dangers of black fetish. undecided
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

^^what are you yapping about.

i was referring to the photo in the original post.

so, you bedded someone who looked like that and didnt know she was a man?

the dangers of black fetish. undecided

1000 men can't be idiotic. . . .
there are some muscular women who are exactly like that. . . . .and they have never being a man before.

how would you look at this woman and guess she was once a man?
tpia@, unless you are one 900 year-old witch, it's impossible to even think it.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2012
^^keep fooling yourself.

if you read the comments on the write up, someone mentioned the gigantic feet should have shown any sober, non-drunk person she was a man.

or do we blame male hormones?

at the very least, shouldnt you have paused before humping. Asked for a birth certificate or something. Or just listen to your intuition. Whatever.

yes, i suppose you're one of the 1000?
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

^^keep fooling yourself.

if you read the comments on the write up, someone mentioned the gigantic feet should have shown any sober, non-drunk person she was a man.

You can tell someone's gender from the appearance of their feet?
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

^^keep fooling yourself.

there are some natural women with gigantic feet.
have you not seen female basket ball players? are those ones sex-changed too?
abeg. . . .you are clutching at straws here. . . . .a man sees someone with bosoms, curves, a bit of arse and a trimmed cooch to boot and you expect him to think that far?

tpia, i really wanna see you walking with the same testosterone levels as the average man.
i am sure you would impregnate or sexually harass all the female beings in your community.
all these your "holier than thou" stunts cannot fool me jare.

yes, i suppose you're one of the 1000?

of course. . . .
i had this woman on devil's night. she was quite crunchy. grin

BABE!:

tpia is psychic. grin
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

^^you should be happy.
tpia@:

^^you should be happy.
I'll pass; too much happiness weakens the heart.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2012
abeg. . . .you are clutching at straws here. . . . .a man sees someone with bosoms, curves and a bit of arse and a cooch to boot and you expect him to think that far?

ok then, ignore the humongous feet and dont think that far.

besides, men's feet are shaped differently from women's. Hard to believe a man wouldnt see manly shaped feet and still not pause talkless ask questions.

there are some natural women with gigantic feet.
have you not seen female basket ball players?

are all women with big feet basketball players?

is the wo/man in question a basketball player?
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by freecocoa(f): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2012
Hmmm,how wonderful,so he\she keeps a diary that brought about the figure.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2012
BABE!:

it's possible.

since someone mentioned it, its a very valid point.

if you see a "woman" with mannish feet, stop, doubt and ask questions.

that was for the booty call gang, ie the ones who mind the gender they sleep with since not all do.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

ok then, ignore the humongous feet and dont think that far.
besides, men's feet are shaped differently from women's. Hard to believe a man wouldnt see manly shaped feet and still not pause talkless ask questions.

what makes you think half of the men noticed her feet sef.
most men like sleeping with their women in their stilettos - feet is the last thing on a man's mind.

are all women with big feet basketball players?

is the wo/man in question a basketball player?

and it didn't occur to you this deceptive woman would have cooked up a ready-made excuse to explain her gigantic feet?
men? women's feet? men don't notice such, tpia!
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2012
what makes you think half of the men noticed her feet sef.

ok, dont notice "her" feet. undecided

most men like sleeping with their women in their stilettos - feet is the last thing on a man's mind.

the stilettos in that picture clearly show a man's feet.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

if you see a "woman" with mannish feet, stop, doubt and ask questions.

Tpia, you can't tell someone's gender from their feet.

I've seen/I know enough pretty and extremely feminine girls with 'not so feminine feet".
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2012
^^women's feet are shaped differently from men's.

what a woman would consider mannish feet in a female, would still be feminine when compared to a male.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2012
BABE!:

Tpia, you can't tell someone's gender from their feet.

I've seen/I know enough pretty and extremely feminine girls with 'not so feminine feet".

don't mind tpia clutching at straws.
she wants to blame the men instead of the deceptive woman.

tpia@:

ok, dont notice "her" feet. undecided

what does it matter? half of the men that slept with her won't even remember her.

the stilettos in that picture clearly show a man's feet.

yes, the next time a guy is about to get off on an [i]al fresco [/i]one night stand - i would ask him to quickly look check the feet.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by tpia5: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2012
what does it matter? half of the men that slept with her won't even remember her

doesnt matter.

she kept a diary.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by BABE3: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2012
coogar:

Really? Those feet are huge!  grin Size 15 for french's sake! If she steps on your toes, the pain will last for months.

Coogar, you'd notice the size.
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by moHot(f): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2012
wow.jeezux!!!!
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by coogar: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2012
tpia@:

doesnt matter.

she kept a diary.

well. . . .they shagged a well-trimmed v[i]a[/i]gina too.
some of them won't lose their sleep over it. . . .she's the one with the guilt!

BABE!:

Really? Those feet are huge!  grin Size 15 for french's sake! If she steps on your toes, the pain will last for months.

Coogar, you'd notice the size.

i wouldn't if the[b] do[/b] was at the back seat of my car!
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by cynthiafred67(f): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2012
Wow that's good 4 her. NEXT!!!
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2012
Congrat to her
Re: She Used 1000 Men. by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 04, 2012
coogar:

1000 men can't be idiotic. . . .
there are some muscular women who are exactly like that. . . . .and they have never being a man before.

how would you look at this woman and guess she was once a man?
tpia@, unless you are one 900 year-old witch, it's impossible to even think it.

She , or is it he , looks more like a man than the the woman/man the thread is about. Check out the jaw line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

sorry have to take it down / She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This / DJ Cuppy Reaction As Arsenal Wins FA Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.