Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Need Advise Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise Pls (1082 Views)

She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) / ......advice pls / Can Any1 Bear Dis>? And Still Stay In Dis Kind Of Relationship..advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise Pls by benheart(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
PLS HELP ME I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS GUY FOR 3YRS NOW, ANYTIME I GET PREGNANT HE WILL ASK ME TO GET RID OF IT BECUASE OF MONEY AND THAT I SHOULD GIVE HIM TIME TO LOOK FOR MONEY THEN HE WILL MARRY ME,THE LAST ONE I DID I A WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AND NOW AM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, PLS ADVISE ME WHAT WILL I DO BECUASE I DONT WANT TO KEEP IT AND I HATE ABORTION PLS ADVISE ME FAST. cry
Re: I Need Advise Pls by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2007
benheart:

PLS HELP ME I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS GUY FOR 3YRS NOW, ANYTIME I GET PREGNANT HE WILL ASK ME TO GET RID OF IT BECUASE OF MONEY AND THAT I SHOULD GIVE HIM TIME TO LOOK FOR MONEY THEN HE WILL MARRY ME,THE LAST ONE I DID I A WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AND NOW AM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, PLS ADVISE ME WHAT WILL I DO BECUASE I DONT WANT TO KEEP IT AND I HATE ABORTION PLS ADVISE ME FAST. cry

ohhh my God, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedcry cry cry cry cry cry, you have been flushing away poor unborn children for an undeserving selfish HE GOAT. and you think he loves you, sorry girl, he's not getting married to you, mark my words

he is the type who later ends up saying you are not good enough for him and he wants someone better.

if you know whats good for you, i suggest you ask God for forgiveness, more over haven't you heard of the word CONDOM. if you can't hold your legs together, use a condom. geeeez. angry angry angry angry angry.

you don't want to keep it, yet you don't like abortion. one thing is clear you have made up your mind to abort the child. just pray you make it this time, because this could be your last. also remember your going to get married one day. except you want to be like Oprah, an independent woman without any child.
Re: I Need Advise Pls by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2007
My dear you need to stop joking with your life. The issue here is not just about getting pregnant have you not heard of safe sex? There are lots of things that are worse than pregnancy. If you are old enough to have sex, you should be responsible enough to bear the cosequencies of your actions.
Enough of the scolding, Abortion is illegal in Nigeria, so having an abortion is not only unsafe but a crime, take responsibility for your actions, you are not a child, dont kill yourself and the child. The man should also take responsiblity for his action.
I dont even know how to handle a case like this because both of you seem totally irresponsible and this is coming from a Social Worker, I see cases like this daily but not as much stupidity
Re: I Need Advise Pls by havanah: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2007
every time u get an abortion u risk ur life and u lessen ur chances of getting pregnant again,u can contract infections during the operation or after it which could end up in the building of fibrouse tissues in the uterus that could make u sterile for ever not to menssion things that could go wrong during the operation

u did all u did because u loved the guy but now ur eyes r starting to c better since u opened ur heart to a new love,dont waste ur life on someone who doesnt desserve it ,cause he will always find excuses for not starting a family with u and sure enough he will find some excuses one day to stop being with u

children are a gift from GOD and not every one gets it so dont loose urs
Re: I Need Advise Pls by olanajim(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2007
Three years of murder of unborn kids. Three years of deceiption! Wao! It is indeed stupidity. I agree with you Aisha.
Re: I Need Advise Pls by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2007
Is Abortion really illegal in Nigeria?

I won't condemn u but U shld keep this one. God has been nice to u several times by making go free with the series of abortion and still able to get pregnant over and over.
Tell the guy u're in love the truth and u never know, he might be willing to accept u with the baby.

think about "what if u can't have any kids again due to damaged womb or worse, wat if u don't make it out of the next abortion:
Think well hun b4 u do something that will taunt u forever.
Re: I Need Advise Pls by segzicres(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i]this is what i call magarism.
you have been scammed!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Advise Pls by efuah(f): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2007
too angry to even talk angry

some he goat is fooling u and u cnt see?
brb, infact am tooo angry angry grin grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: I Need Advise Pls by queenbee2(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2007
I can't seem to get this  undecided  U said any time u get pregnant he asked u to get rid of it. Then u said the last one almost caused u harm.  undecided Yet u r PREGNANT AGAIN??.  angry  OK this is beginning to really piss me offfffffffff!!! How many abortions have u had anyway eh??   angry
My God, girl dont u kno about stuffs like protections And better yet keeping your legs closed since the eggs from your ovaries are soooo sperm friendly??
I cry for the lives u have destroyed who did not ask to be made. May their tiny innocent souls rest in perfect peace.  cry  cry  cry

U dare not touch that baby u r now carrying again O.SHOU!
If this new man cannot accept d baby, which I doubt sef, then be ready to drag that sucker who is d rightful irresponsible father by the balls to d alter with a shut gun pointed to his head in all the glory of the fury of a love gone sour.  angry

angry U HATE ABORTION INDEED  angry  !!! Oh pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: I Need Advise Pls by Bblak(f): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
Wake up from ur slumber and face reality.The guy ain't wot the stress gurl. move on with ur life
Re: I Need Advise Pls by cblow(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
kia!!! i dint see this, thank God i dint read it, im speechless at how humans can let themselves get used in the name of lust. i wont comment on this one sef!!
Re: I Need Advise Pls by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
benheart:

Some unsuspecting male will marry you tomorrow and he'll be praying and fasting for an offspring not knowing you've killed all your God given share.
Stupid girl.

If you must fornicate must you also kill innocent fetuses along the way.
are you that stupid or are your brains in between your legs?

What do you need help with.
Should we help in closing your legs
or should we help in putting a 'raincoat' on your man's privates
have you even heard of AIDS?

Thank God all my brothers are married.
Next time you attempt an abortion,may you develop complications and get a hysterectomy.
That may save lives.
Is there nothing else you can do with this "man" of yours than "copulation".

OK now,you are pregnant and in love with someone else.
what is love to you?
a better bed mate?

You are a sorry excuse of a woman.
Big shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Marry A Bad Cook Or Someone Who's Got A Body Odour? / My Pregnant Ex Girl Friend. / Nairalanders Pls Help My Relationship Is Crashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.