Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria (13644 Views)

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds / Is Owerri The Only Zone In Imo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2012
bashr8:

you are smoking weed , tell that to nigerians in diaspora ado ekti, akure, oshogo, abeokuta etc are all virtually empty yet dirty and disorganised without any hope of upgrading both by govt and the people as they all abandon their cities and run to lagos. your arguement belongs in the dustbin, being clean is by choice nothing more.

I'm very much ashamed of adults like you that have not been to places. Ife, Ilesha, Oshogbo, Ijebujesha, Ede, Ikirun are all populated towns and I have personally been there.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by bashr8: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2012
Abagworo:

I'm very much ashamed of adults like you that have not been to places. Ife, Ilesha, Oshogbo, Ijebujesha, Ede, Ikirun are all populated towns and I have personally been there.

those places are disorganised and not over populated , try and know the difference, i have been to ife illesha ,ijebujesha and oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by http(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Owerri or Calabar, na you sabi that one but recently Owerri dey carry the flag in terms of tenage prostitution headquarters in Nigeria.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by foster69: 4:55am On Feb 06, 2012
Enugu, most definitely. And you can hate me for saying that.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by sun4sure: 6:02am On Feb 06, 2012
This is an insult to CALABAR existence, abeg dem no be mate, go see 4 urself . shocked shocked shocked grin av been 2 both cities
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2012
Ekiti1:

@ igbo boy,
I fink u need to learn comprehension. I quoted a Yoruba proverb to buttress my point or is that a crime? Where did u see me claim that other ethnic groups dnt have a similar proverb?
Why must you turn every thread to a tribal war?
This is a nice thread dont spoil it.
Back to topic:
As you can see (or read) others agree with me on Calabar. Serene, neat & peaceful town.
See ya some other time.
Ciao.

while u dey there dey think about whether i need to learn comprehension please dont eat amala and oil oil soup (causes mentabolism),

And oh yea I am on the train that goes with CALABAR as the winner

adios amigos

lucom:

@Ekiti1: Don't mind Igbo boy, his DNA is wired around tribalism he can't really help himself. I read his comment too and all I can feel for him is pity because here we are talking about beautiful cities and the only thing he can pick from a harmless post is a tribally biased opinion. I wonder which planet these guys come from at times.

please do what u are telling ekiti1 to do "dont mind me", Anuofia i include u for the matter?

Before u start feeling pity for this "igbo boy" go and eat Amala, shyte and slap ur father, eediot
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by usherroyal(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2012
I agreed with calabar, apart from abuja and lagos. If you take of imo state. What about kwara, Ilorin to be precise. So beautiful and peaceful. Try and visit there one day.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by Omonabouncing: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2012
Una day talk since i no talk, did you people ever visited Ibadan?
Come see places like, Elebu, Apete, Orita aperin, Bere & Oje, just to mention of few and all of you go bow say neat and cleanest no day for any where in 9ja except the G.A.I.N.T Ibadan!
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by ekwynwa: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by wandeay: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
Okorocha, ride on, may God see you through.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
usherroyal:

I agreed with calabar, apart from abuja and[b] lagos. [/b]If you take of imo state. What about kwara, Ilorin to be precise. So beautiful and peaceful. Try and visit there one day.

You are joking right? Have you even been to Lagos?
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by emmalexabl(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Having recently visited these cities mentioned , i place CALABAR on the TOPLIST, followed by OWERRI ,then AKWAIBOM and ENUGU. .As for the poster that mentioned ABA, .dude u mut be jokin and as for YORUBAS CITIES not mentioned here, i hav also been there too and c'mon WE all know what this TRIBE is SYNONYMOUS with, anyway that will be for another time when we will be discussing the DIRTIEST CITIES IN 9ja.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by ezer(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
emmalexabl:
Having recently visited these cities mentioned , i place CALABAR on the TOPLIST, followed by OWERRI ,then AKWAIBOM and ENUGU.   .As for the poster that mentioned ABA, .dude u mut be jokin and  as for YORUBAS CITIES not mentioned here, i hav also been there too and c'mon WE all know what this TRIBE is SYNONYMOUS with, anyway that will be for another time when we will be discussing the DIRTIEST CITIES IN 9ja.

Lmao!
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by chiama1: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2012
which Owerri? i was there this past xmas, the place is dirty
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by donwill: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
pls imolite,i no say imo don de develope this pass years,but mak una no de overate owerre if it coms to nija in general.owere clean,put coming to cleanest give it to calabar,seconded by abuja,then enugu,owere and uyo.these is the order it falls on.for east enugu comes first befor owere.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by gbrown(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
sandiyke: Abeg make una let me hear word!!! ABA is the cleanest. LORL!!!
bros, which aba? Where those mountain of refuse for ebo street junction very close to dat catholic church? Further down u can see refuse scattered all over the place where those printers are?aba is notoriously dirty.
Re: Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria by eaglechild: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2013
Owerri is a relatively clean city.
It's smaller landmass also makes waste management easier than lets say Enugu or Calabar.
Looking at the bigger picture i'll go for Uyo, Calabar, Owerri and Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / 2023: Challenges Before Osinbajo / NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.