Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Need Healing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Healing? (721 Views)

Why Will The Nations Need Healing In The New Jerusalem? / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Healing? by staggerman(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
How to receive healing for yourself.

1) Understand that healing was paid for you by Jesus at the cross.

Isaiah 53:4-5 “Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

1 Peter 2:24 “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

2) if you are not a Christian you can still receive healing for yourself. You can believe that the stripes of Jesus at the cross of Calvary paid for your healing. You can ask God and believe that you receive and you can receive your healing.

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that you receive them, and he shall have them.”

Praying is asking and receiving.

Matthew 7:7-8 “Asked, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

3) If you are a Christian healing belongs to you. You not only have healing but you have the healer living inside of you. Command that pain or that sickness to leave your body. “Thank God that by his stripes, by the stripes of Jesus you were therefore you are healed. By the power of the Holy Spirit resident inside of you, the life of God now flows from your spirit into your body and makes you well.

1Peter 2:24

Mark 11:23 “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

Romans 8:11 “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

How to minister healing to the sick.

1) Lay your hands on the sick person’s body. Command the pain or sickness to leave in Jesus name. Tell them to do something they couldn’t do before. Continue to lay on of hands and command until there is some noticeable change if not a complete change.

Mark 16:17-18 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Mark 11:23
Re: Need Healing? by staggerman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Healing the sick was a commission given to the twelve disciples before the cross, after the cross and taught by those same twelve and later seventy others so that every believer that names Jesus Christ as Lord would know that they were commissioned likewise. Mathew 10:7-8. ”And as ye go, preach, saying, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.” Luke 10:1,9. “After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.” Matthew 28:19-20. “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” So every believer is to heal the sick without reservation, without being told when or how or being led by the Spirit, we are to heal the sick at all costs.

If this order of commission by the Lord Jesus Christ is truly carried out without excuse by every believer then Jesus Christ would be seen throughout this earth through His body. People would not only hear about Jesus but they would come face to face with the living Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit resident in each and every believer. So why doesn’t every believer move out in this great commission? The simple answer is unbelief. Now there are two forms of unbelief, neither of which can there be an excuse made for.

The first form of unbelief is ignorance. The born-again believer just doesn’t know or have a revelation of the truth about divine healing. This can easily be remedied by reading the Bible, in particular the words of Jesus. Mark 16:15,17,18. “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world , and preach the gospel to every creature. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” John 14:12. “ Verily, Verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall; because I go unto my Father.” So now if you are a believer ignorance is not a problem for you anymore.

The second form of unbelief is rebellion or disobedience. Believers know the truth yet they choose not to do it. Usually some excuse is given about being led by the Spirit or not having enough faith, but Jesus did not put any of those stipulations on the great commission. If you are a believer you have Jesus’ faith. That faith is enough to overcome the world. Galatians 2:20; 1John 5:1,4-5. The Holy Spirit inspired the Word of God. When you do it, you are being led by the Spirit.

We are living in the greatest time in the history of the church, in the history of humanity. Jesus Christ, the Lord of Glory, has entrusted us with Himself and His power and love to change the world with His healing, delivering power. Let us once and forever put the devil of unbelief under our feet so that people will not only have heard about Jesus Christ but will come in contact with Him and His fullness.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At 70 / Is Time Endless? / New Noisemakers Showed Up, Church Won't Let Me Sleep - Part.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.