Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Can You Marry A Dwarf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Dwarf? (5355 Views)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Dwarf? by creamkele(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hey Nairalander, They say Love is Blind and the Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Can u marry a DWARF?
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
emmmmm tongue tongue tongue :Phmmmmm. grin grin grin grin grin chei this one is difficult, because i don't want it to sound like am discriminating. so my mouth is lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Busta(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2007
I am not the one to rush to conclusion fast but, I don't think its possible.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by olanajim(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2007
Ever heard of AKI NA UKUA? Those celebrated dwarfs had married beautiful babe and more ladies still want their hands!

Women! Maybe only a poor man would be unlucky. Rich dwarfs have their hands full!
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2007
Even a 5"11 guy hardly qualifies.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Busta(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
AKI n UKWA--- At least they were rich. . wat about the ones that are not?
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by havanah: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
well i guess that a kind hearted dwarf with a good head on his shoulders will be better than a 7 foot airhead regardless of thier pockets wink
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by olanajim(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
God helps the poor!
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by efuah(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2007
olanajim:

Women! Maybe only a poor man would be unlucky. Rich dwarfs have their hands full!
omg! omg! omg! too weak to laugh out loud grin hahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

@topic,
creamkele:

They say Love is Blind . Can u marry a DWARF?
lipsrsealed
as for this one . . . my eyes fit open O! even if i was born blind grin
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2007
efuah:

as for this one . . . my eyes fit open O! even if i was born blind grin
LMAO Thank you o, ma sista. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by anycorner(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
rich or poor. as long as he/she is intelligent [size=5pt][/size](not intelligent fools ooo) at least it better than marrying HIV warehouse.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by queenbee2(f): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
Atallatallnowayonearth!
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by olanajim(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
Sincerely, we need to do a little reflection. Let look at nairaland as a case study.

I am yet to read a single advert from a dwarf looking for a wife or husband. Why?

The truth is that dwarfs understand their physical disadvantage and therefore have deviced another means of quietly getting their life partners. I do know that dwarfs abound but somehow, we know that they do marry at a stage in their life. Rich or poor, dwarf get married. What we think therefore does not matter. Generally dwarfs have mouth and they know how to talk their way to success. That is one of the basic ingredients to their success.

Like someone had said, a kind hearted dwarf is far better than 7" guy with nothing but poison heart.

Like it or not dwarfs get married. And if anyone is destined to marry a dwarf, nothing can stop the union!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by simplysmat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
Lamidebaby i tell its not a matter of height. just find yourself a playa and well,
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2007
Whyzzit guys always get uncomfortable when we try to express our own tastes?
Afterall we get showered with your quest for "big boobs" "big booty" thing all d time n don't fret.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Bblak(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2007
undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by ufobabe(f): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
olanajim:

but poison heart.

Like it or not dwarfs get married. And if anyone is destined to marry a dwarf, nothing can stop the union!

they work out marraige and not destined.Olanajim, will u allow ur fine sexy daughter 2 marry a dwarf?
4get the money he has. money is not everything.where in a woman will he starts from?
ur choice will determine ur life.God does not overthrow authority. whatever u choose 2 be is what He will honour. marriage is a choice.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2007
smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by mishooo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2007
IF YOU ARE VERY TALL, YOU CAN BECAUSE YOUR KIDS WOULD BE ALRIGHT BUT IF YOU ARE SHORT AS WELL - - - -

GOD HELP YOU.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by cblow(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2007
it takes grace to do a thing like this, but there is nothing wrong in it, grin cool
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2007
what if you and your wife or husband give birth to a dwarf , would you love em less seeing as yall can't marry one what if you have one then what
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by presido1: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
Why!! are they not human being? Dont you ppl know that dwarf mojo d fire like new engine.
If am a gyl i will if the love is dia. what if your child is a dwarf won't you look for a gyl for him?
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by rachiwise(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
Dwarfs don suffer!!! cry

As for me no big deal,but i have never had a dwarf toaster b4 oo,so , cant really say.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by havanah: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2007
presido1:

Why!! are they not human being? Dont you people know that dwarf mojo d fire like new engine.
If am a gyl i will if the love is dia. what if your child is a dwarf won't you look for a gyl for him?

there r female dwarfs u know!!! i dont believe that the poster specified it to one gender undecided undecided

but i do agree with u that they r human and they deserve love and respect like every other human with no descrimination what so ever
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by sanrima(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
:-x undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
Gods gift is perfect and adds no sorrow
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by uspry1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
nothing wrong with marry a dwarf. Just human being like everyone else. Dwarf can reproduce just like everyone else. Beautiful healthy normal babies if marry healthy tall normal person.

That is God's unique image of Dwarf, not a accident!!! God does not want all people identically the same, it will be BORING TO DEATH. God likes variety of people be unique creation.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by darlingD(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
uspry1:

nothing wrong with marry a dwarf. Just human being like everyone else. Dwarf can reproduce just like everyone else. Beautiful healthy normal babies if marry healthy tall normal person.

That is God's unique image of Dwarf, not a accident!!! God does not want all people identically the same, it will be BORING TO DEATH. God likes variety of people be unique creation.
it means you can marry one rite?
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Digiman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
What's all the fuss  about ?,  rich and sucessful  vertically challenged  people do marry people taller than themselves  while those less fortunate stick to their kind, this does not mean that in 100% of cases their offspring will be dwarfs. I once saw a couple who had 2 daughters who were normal height for their ages.

In case any of you fancy a  tango here is a good source : http://www.dwarfdate.com/
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
darlingD:

it means you can marry one rite?

You sound pretty bigoted.

Nothing wrong if you can't marry a vertically-challenged woman. But, don't knock those who can.
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by darlingD(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
Siena:

You sound pretty bigoted.

Nothing wrong if you can't marry a vertically-challenged woman. But, don't knock those who can.
i wasn't talking to u mister angry and neither was i referring to ur damn sister efuah angry suit yourself if u want to marry one grin
Re: Can You Marry A Dwarf? by uspry1(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
@darlingD

Yes you can marry a Dwarf. Let's me ask you several questions: Can you marry a deaf person?
Can you marry a Blind one?
Can you marry a crippled one?
Can you marry a deformed one?
Can you marry a mental challenged one?
Can you marry a wheelchaired one?

All kind of people God created. This is not a accident!!! Why you must marry a perfect one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking / Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.