Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (19215 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by ChinenyeN(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
Does assassination ever come to mind?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by ikaboy: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
the comparison should be re-phrase thus,"Udugahan vs Orji.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Abagworo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
MEGA-WATCH:

but why defending t.a orji on this issue, when t.a.orji accepted that he is a bad governor even before the last year election.

Don't mind any of these online special advisers trying to misinform the world. The world is now so advanced that videos of Abia can easily be taken and posted on the net. Orji remains a very wicked man. In my analysis, I think Obi did better than Orji but they both failed.

My major problem with Obi is refusing to borrow and at the same time lamenting that Anambra does not have enough money. Nobody is rich enough not to borrow even Dangote and Bill Gates.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Abagworo:

Don't mind any of these online special advisers trying to misinform the world. The world is now so advanced that videos of Abia can easily be taken and posted on the net. Orji remains a very wicked man. In my analysis, I think Obi did better than Orji but they both failed.

My major problem with Obi is refusing to borrow and at the same time lamenting that Anambra does not have enough money. Nobody is rich enough not to borrow even Dangote and Bill Gates.

@ the Bolded shocked shocked shocked, you want your governor to borrow and squander it lipsrsealed, Abagworo u fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by MrGlobe(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ Yes, the excuse he gives for not performing is that Anambra does not have money (a full blown lie) and that Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria.
Now what difference does that make? This man should stop running the state like his private property! Even America, UK, Germany, Lagos etc owes and they are using it for development. If anambra is least indebted what impact does that make to the comman man? Is anambra a country? Do they have a currency that fall if they borrow? Where was Ngige getting the money to develop the state and even left 45 billion in the coffers which was quickly looted. Anambra is supposed to be among the first 5 richest states in Nigeria due to revenue, where is the money? Judiciary and doctors on strike for long! What is he doing with it. Lets just go ahead and award this man as the worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Valon4ego(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
@poster i don't know the beef you have with mr peter obi, i don't know whether you've been to the state at all, but to talk of the governor being the worst of all time!that's incredibly ridiculous! so refusing to borrow makes him the worst governor huh?you might say that he is not as good as ngige(which by-the-way i don't agree) but him being the worst governor shows you are incredibly deluded! For your information i'm born in and reside in the state, so next time you seek to make such audacious claims, you might want to get your facts right.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:

^ Yes, the excuse he gives for not performing is that Anambra does not have money (a full blown lie) and that Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria.
Now what difference does that make? This man should stop running the state like his private property! Even America, UK, Germany, Lagos etc owes and they are using it for development. If anambra is least indebted what impact does that make to the comman man? Is anambra a country? Do they have a currency that fall if they borrow? Where was Ngige getting the money to develop the state and even left 45 billion in the coffers which was quickly looted. Anambra is supposed to be among the first 5 richest states in Nigeria due to revenue, where is the money? Judiciary and doctors on strike for long! What is he doing with it. Lets just go ahead and award this man as the worst governor in Nigeria.

anambra is among the best performing states in states in nigeria, show me states that are performing better in terms in all round aspects, even abia you despise is still in the top performing states  from education ,poverty reduction state and private infrastructure etc. so change that your worst governor in nigeria to worse in southeast region.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
this your propaganda to brand south east governors as the worst in nigeria will not work , south east states still top among the best performing states in nigeria.

how can you brand obi anambra a state with the least poverty rate and highest employment rate as the worst in nigeria? you mad? you propaganda will not work trust me, travel round the country before you make such stupid assumptions, if you can give me 5 states apart from abuja that are better than anambra then i might not take u as a mad person
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
this your propaganda to brand south east governors as the worst in nigeria will not work , south east states still top among the best performing states in nigeria.

how can you brand obi anambra a state with the least poverty rate and highest employment rate as the worst in nigeria? you mad? you propaganda will not work trust me, travel round the country before you make such stupid assumptions, if you can give me 5 states apart from abuja that are better than anambra then i might not take u as a mad person
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
it is also important forp eople to know that abia is not all about aba, aba have terrible road most of which are federal roads but if you judge abia state with every other thing you will see it not doing bad either, visit umuahia the capital before you talk of how horrible the state is.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Valon4ego(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Now what difference does that make? This man should stop running the state like his private property! Even America, UK, Germany, Lagos etc owes and they are using it for development. If anambra is least indebted what impact does that make to the comman man? Is anambra a country? Do they have a currency that fall if they borrow? Where was Ngige getting the money to develop the state and even[b] left 45 billion[/b] in the coffers which was quickly looted. Anambra is supposed to be among the first 5 richest states in Nigeria due to revenue, where is the money? Judiciary and doctors on strike for long! What is he doing with it.[b] Lets just go ahead and award this man as the worst governor in Nigeria.

see what i'm talking about! This guy is so deluded. I have a feeling that you're not even igbo! You come here spewing lies hoping to score cheap popularity. How do you compare the budget allocated to delta,rivers and anambra states huh? How do you even compare the amount generated by lagos state and anambra state due to IGR? We are complaining of great national debt but here you are spewing nonsense!Did i hear you say that Ngige left billions behind?your conspiracies are unending! I live in the state, so how come you're the only one that've seen peter obi as a bad governor-not to talk of him as the worst governor ever! Brother,take my advice and get in touch with reality
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chuksikem(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
Valon4ego:

see what i'm talking about! This guy is so deluded. I have a feeling that you're not even igbo! You come here spewing lies hoping to score cheap popularity. How do you compare the budget allocated to delta,rivers and anambra states huh? How do you even compare the amount generated by lagos state and anambra state due to IGR? We are complaining of great national debt but here you are spewing nonsense!Did i hear you say that Ngige left billions behind?your conspiracies are unending! I live in the state, so how come you're the only one that've seen peter obi as a bad governor-not to talk of him as the worst governor ever! Brother,take my advice and get in touch with reality

Pay the infidel no heed, he just want to gossip like a teenage girl hence his silly and dumb comparison, undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chuksikem(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
bashr8:

it is also important forp eople to know that abia is not all about aba, aba have terrible road most of which are federal roads but if you judge abia state with every other thing you will see it not doing bad either, visit umuahia the capital before you talk of how horrible the state is.

everything was fine till you made this statement bro, call a spade a spade , the underdevelopment in abia state trascends the length and breadth of abia, you have forgotten the kidnapping and crime syndicate, abeg leave matter, i will always sound it loud, ABIA AND EBONYI ARE THE BANE OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE SE.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chino11(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Abagworo:

There's no need to lie in order to score cheap points. Umuahia is one of the cleanest Towns in Nigeria. Only Owerri and Enugu look finer than Umuahia in the SE. I've been everywhere. I was in Anambra 2 weeks ago and I went to Nkpor and Asaba. The only noticeable projects are the service lane of the Asaba expressway from head bridge which is being done by FG and one death trap called flyover at Nkpor rd being done by State Government. Everywhere was generally red coloured and crowded with pure water sachets and bumpy roads. Everywhere people were praising Ngige and pouring curses on Obi as the reason for poor infrastructure. Obi will leave Anambra Government in shame.

Abia has the same peculiarity with Anambra and Delta of having a commercial city bigger and more important than the State capital. They also share the same fate in clueless Governors. Imo State has left them behind in all spheres of development including good governance.

You have always been a vagabond and leperous monster. What did Okakim the criminal achieved in you LovePeddler prostitution infested state? Or is it the ever talking parrot clueless, visionless governor of yours called Rochas who have not been able to achieve a single pin since he assumed office. You can't even begin to compare Peter Obi and Rochas, because Obi is way ahead of Rochas in every indices and parameters.

Why is it that people with logs of wood in their eyes can afford to see the wool in someone else eyes? You state imo is one of the under developed state in the SE and one of state that is infested with indebtedness and financially unhealthy  as confirmed by the Senate committee.

I challenge you to show us here and now how many asphalted roads are in your home state as compared to Anambra? I have had cause to travel around your so called imo state, from Njaba to Orlu to Okigwe its all death traps and under development all over.

Even Umuahia cannot not be compared to Nnewi or Ekwuluobia talk more of Awka the state capital, we have severally trashed this matter here on NL. Owerri is so small that the present space of Awka has overtaken it and will grow beyond with the new UN-Habitat master plan in place in Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by ak47mann(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
TA orji is copying anambra style of governing by giving back the sate schools to original owners, especially the missionaries,. cool cool and free bus system for abian state school children all this things peter obi started it first,
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by aljharem(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
bashr8:

how can you brand obi anambra a state with the least poverty rate and highest employment rate as the worst in nigeria? you mad? you propaganda will not work trust me, travel round the country before you make such silly assumptions, if you can give me 5 states apart from abuja that are better than anambra then i might not take u as a mad person

There is no propaganda, the SE governor collects the higest allocations apart from South-south states

About the 5 states better performing I would give you 8 rather than 5

1. Lagos

2. Ogun

3. Kaduna

4. Imo

5. Rivers

6. Cross river

7. Kano

8. Edo

there is no propaganda here, you borrow money so you can build infrastructures that would further generate money for your state and you pay back. Common sense really
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chino11(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
@bashr8, I will implore you not to respond to this animal from the desert, who does not know his left to the right concerning development indices.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
alj harem:

There is no propaganda, the SE governor collects the higest allocations apart from South-south states

1. Lagos

2. Ogun

3. Kaduna

4. Imo

5. Rivers

6. Cross river

7. Kano

8. Edo

there is no propaganda here, you borrow money so you can build infrastructures that would further generate money for your state and you pay back. Common sense really

you are mad for posting those poverty infested states and state withalmost 100 percent illiteracy, i wondr what you call development you shamful animal. imo state is a south east state so rule that out, anyway that leaves 4 states left am waiting for more states even thought th 4 states are not beter i would rather put them on the same level with anambra even with the amount of allocation they get. in as much as we from the south east are not satisfied with the performance of southeast governors abia and anambra remains in the top ten performing states in nigeria.

i will ask you again to provide states performing better than imo, anambra and abia.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
chuksikem:

everything was fine till you made this statement bro, call a spade a spade , the underdevelopment in abia state trascends the length and breadth of abia, you have forgotten the kidnapping and crime syndicate, abeg leave matter, i will always sound it loud, ABIA AND EBONYI ARE THE BANE OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE SE.

most times we talk out of ignorance, yes abia and anambra need serious help but compare them with other nigerian states and they are faring better , as for crime , you people just spill out these accusations without checking statistics, south east in general have the lowest crime rate in nigeria , dramatizing 2 or three crime cases to make a governor look bad does not translate to the state being a crime cesspit. only fools are deceived by that.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chino11(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
^

Nwanne why are you bothering to enlighten that aboki on what development is about. Hit the badger off. cool
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
chino11:

^

Nwanne why are you bothering to enlighten that aboki on what development is about. Hit the badger off. cool

sometimes ignoring them is not just enough , when people lie about things for too long it becomes true lie how they have branded abia a crime filled state even though oyo state alone have higher crime rate than almost the whole south east put together. with time we will clean up onitsha and aba to world starndard lets see what their excuse will be again.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2012
alj harem:

1. Lagos

2. Ogun

3. Kaduna

4. Imo

5. Rivers

6. Cross river

7. Kano

8. Edo

This is the most f00lish statement I have seen today.
Are you alright?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chuksikem(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2012
BlackPikiN:

This is the most f00lish statement I have seen today.
Are you alright?

like chino said, ignore d slowpoke, dude's head is filled with pooooooooooooo

leave him to enjoy his foolery.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by realkendy(f): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Why cant we see someone claiming to be igbo sowing seeds of discord among you guys.Pls lets resist from comparing ourselves.What are we gonna gain from this.Pls can we know more about other 250 tribes apart from igbo or cant we post to ask them questions.This igbo posts,comments,reply etc is geting out of hand on this forum.Pls my fellow ndigbo.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by realkendy(f): 2:32am On Feb 06, 2012
Why cant we see someone claiming to be igbo sowing seeds of discord among you guys.Pls lets resist from comparing ourselves.What are we gonna gain from this.Pls can we know more about other 250 tribes apart from igbo or cant we post to ask them questions.This igbo posts,comments,reply etc is geting out of hand on this forum.Pls my fellow ndigbo.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 06, 2012
Last December I saw a big billboard on the road from Ekwulobia to Awka saying Obi had completed 500km of roads,and I'm asking myself where are they?
Obi propagandists,kindly show us what he has done in terms of capital development because as a frequent visitor to the state, I do not see any tangible difference since the Ngige years.Please read this as an example.Read the facts and judge for yourselves.
Proclaiming him next to God when he lies through his teeth is just attrocious.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/jon-chikadibie-okafo/peter-obis-government-magic-and-cheeky-claims.html
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by MrGlobe(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2012
Valon4ego:

@poster i don't know the beef you have with mr peter obi, i don't know whether you've been to the state at all, but to talk of the governor being the worst of all time!that's incredibly ridiculous! so refusing to borrow makes him the worst governor huh?you might say that he is not as good as ngige(which by-the-way i don't agree) but him being the worst governor shows you are incredibly deluded! For your information i'm born in and reside in the state, so next time you seek to make such audacious claims, you might want to get your facts right.
Dude you must be an imbec ile. Am from Anambra state. Am not a bigot like most of you supporters. Whenever the peter obi scamming comes up, people like you whoop in sentiments. Yes, no other state gets IGR than Anambra apart from Lagos and its a fact. I dont have any beef with peter obi, I have a beef with him grossly underperforming, lootin and decieving people.
What has he done that does not have an Ngige hand? He is hated and despised everywhere in the state. What has he done? Anambra state needs infrastructure period. I dont care if you turn this to an ethnic topic like you want to.
PETER OBI is the WORST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by MrGlobe(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2012
Mbadinuju >>> Peter obi. If if there were strikes during his tenure (same as obi with judiciary and doctors) he erected some infrastructures, estates etc. Peter Obi has performed by mouth, buying newspaper editors, billboards and propaganda. This is not about ethnicity, south east has the two under perfoming governors in the country but obi is the chief. Who asked him to be governor to save money? Whats his business? Is the state his private property?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by bashr8: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Mbadinuju >>> Peter obi. If if there were strikes during his tenure (same as obi with judiciary and doctors) he erected some infrastructures, estates etc. Peter Obi has performed by mouth, buying newspaper editors, billboards and propaganda. This is not about ethnicity, south east has the two under perfoming governors in the country but obi is the chief. Who asked him to be governor to save money? Whats his business? Is the state his private property?
Mr. Globe:

Dude you must be an imbec ile. Am from Anambra state. Am not a bigot like most of you supporters. Whenever the peter obi scamming comes up, people like you whoop in sentiments. Yes, no other state gets IGR than Anambra apart from Lagos and its a fact. I dont have any beef with peter obi, I have a beef with him grossly underperforming, lootin and decieving people.
What has he done that does not have an Ngige hand? He is hated and despised everywhere in the state. What has he done? Anambra state needs infrastructure period. I dont care if you turn this to an ethnic topic like you want to.

my friend shut up and tell me which statesyour comparing anambra with you nopen your teeth , keep ridiculing yourself.

realkendy:

my dear dont mind them unfortunately some of us are falling for their trap but i have dared them to list the non southeast staes they want to compare with and all of them disappeared. nigerians have a way of making everything from the southeast look bad and we have some silly igbo peeps foolishly helping them to achieve it
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Valon4ego(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2012
Mr. Globe:

brother, you see what i'm talking about! You might want to check out this link before making more atrocious claims www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/ngos-give-reasons-for-poor-igr-in-anambra/
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by ypzilanti: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2012
THEODORE ORJI!!!!

The guy is a huge joke. All that he does is buy buses and print his picture all over it,

That and paying SILVERBIRD TELEVISION to air every quote he utters from his mouth.

Anyonelse notice this? He's useless press releases are always headline on STV news.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by BigBenoski(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2012
bashr8:

you are mad for posting those poverty infested states and state withalmost 100 percent illiteracy, i wondr what you call development you shamful animal. imo state is a south east state so rule that out, anyway that leaves 4 states left am waiting for more states even thought th 4 states are not beter i would rather put them on the same level with anambra even with the amount of allocation they get. in as much as we from the south east are not satisfied with the performance of southeast governors abia and anambra remains in the top ten performing states in nigeria.

i will ask you again to provide states performing better than imo, anambra and abia.
nwokeoma, let's not in a bid 2 promote 'our own',condone evil. Abia has been d worst governed since d inception of dis republic. If u'v nt vsited in a while,come and i will take u around. . .d situation of d state will make u wana cry 4 months on end. When asked what he did dat'd warrant his return 2 office,d heartless old man said 'i liberated abians'. He claims he liberated abians 4rm d shackles of o.u.k and 'mama'. Ironically,ds same man was d same electoral comissioner who rigged kalu into office in 99. He hasnt done a single thing in 5yrs(prove me wrong sir) and in my very lenient opinion,he should b castrated without anaesthesia. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos / APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.