Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (18537 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by cjfavour(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
what type of developmental/employment programm does obi have for anambra youths? ekiti have agriculture,lagos have agbero,other states engages theirs in civil service jobs. which one does peter have for us youth? mpiawa azu?why must anambrarians continue to migrate out of d state after graduation?bcs of one mans frugality? why dnt he do biometric data capturing of d civilservants and remove ghost workers and employ nore youth into d aging and unproductive anambra civil service?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by cjfavour(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
what type of developmental programme/employment does obi have for d youths? Lagos has agbero,ekiti agriculture likewise others,then others employ theirs in d civil service. Which one does OBI have for us? mpiawa azu? why cant he do a biometric capturing of d civil servants and knoe d ghost workers and remove them then employ d youths? Must anambrarians migrate frm d state after graduation? Why does he hate d youths this much? Fear of rising up against him? IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by cjfavour(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
on TA orji, he's a confirmd failure. He confirmd dt himself during his re-election campaign. So why are u ppl lying for him when d man himself have nt lied dt he's a failure? You guys have reminded me dt abia state is an oil producing state or is it was now? What's happening? Point of correction, orji uzor achieved smthng.winning d CAF champions league with enyimba and speaking for d igbos when OBJ emasculated and castrated all d igbo politicians and turn them into his zombie. he orji uzor stood tall and challengd OBJ.He won d contest with d most corrupt man in 9ja,OBJ.A man dt will never b prosecuted.GEJ SHLD PROVE ME WRONG.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
Martin Elechi is the worst performing governor in the south east.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
chino11:

You have always been a vagabond and leperous monster. What did Okakim the criminal achieved in you LovePeddler prostitution infested state? Or is it the ever talking parrot clueless, visionless governor of yours called Rochas who have not been able to achieve a single pin since he assumed office. You can't even begin to compare Peter Obi and Rochas, because Obi is way ahead of Rochas in every indices and parameters.

Why is it that people with logs of wood in their eyes can afford to see the wool in someone else eyes? You state imo is one of the under developed state in the SE and one of state that is infested with indebtedness and financially unhealthy  as confirmed by the Senate committee.

I challenge you to show us here and now how many asphalted roads are in your home state as compared to Anambra? I have had cause to travel around your so called imo state, from Njaba to Orlu to Okigwe its all death traps and under development all over.

Even Umuahia cannot not be compared to Nnewi or Ekwuluobia talk more of Awka the state capital, we have severally trashed this matter here on NL. Owerri is so small that the present space of Awka has overtaken it and will grow beyond with the new UN-Habitat master plan in place in Anambra state.

Trash
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Cupidkc(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
If it's between Obi & Orji, there's no link at all. Orji is the king of all kings in the fools world.

But,Martin Elechi is the worst governor in the East.
This is my take on the matter.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 09, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I repeat, PETER OBI is the worst governor in Nigeria and this is final.....

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by emiye(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
what s the final decision ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2014
pukkagroup:
what are your yardstcks for measuring best governors?as long as i am concerned ochendo remains the best in nigeria, i am very sure u guys are not are not in abia!have u really gone round to do assesement or u sit at a place to draw  conclusion.we all voted ochendo so we cannot be wrong he has his role to play and abia will continue to move on!

I'm very certain u have some form of benefits u recieve from him. U can't even mention one thing he has done. As far as am concerned, since he couldnt do anything abt aba, he didnt do anything
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2014
ujchief:
so far, the guys dissing t.a of abia are using aba as a case study. Aba is not the capital of abia, umuahia is, and if u take a trip to umuahia, u wont be talkin trash, aba isnt as dirty as onitsha and nnewi, which are comercial centres. Aba is being turned to a gheto by aba residents and ngwa men in government. Aba is dirty b'cos the local govt chairmen has not lived up to their responsibility of disposing refuse and keeping the markets clean. Every form of government has its responsibility, blaming the state govt for ineficiency of the local govt chairmen is not ideal.

Is he the governor of umuahia or the governor of abia state of which aba is a part? Has he done anything to sanction or chastise the local govt chairman. Maybe next time people should jst elect local gvt chairmen instead of governors
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by jchima14: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2014
There shouldn't be a debate the winner of worst governor ever in Nigeria including Military rule is no other than Theodore A. Orji
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by jchima14: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
cjfavour:
on TA orji, he's a confirmd failure. He confirmd dt himself during his re-election campaign. So why are u ppl lying for him when d man himself have nt lied dt he's a failure? You guys have reminded me dt abia state is an oil producing state or is it was now? What's happening? Point of correction, orji uzor achieved smthng.winning d CAF champions league with enyimba and speaking for d igbos when OBJ emasculated and castrated all d igbo politicians and turn them into his zombie. he orji uzor stood tall and challengd OBJ.He won d contest with d most corrupt man in 9ja,OBJ.A man dt will never b prosecuted.GEJ SHLD PROVE ME WRONG.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Chibuetu: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2015
ochendo is the worst
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by mensdept: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Is the OP on drugs? First of all Obi actually won his election, only to be robbed by the jokester Ngige, which not only cost Anambra/APGA the governor house, but national and state assembly seats as they rigged the whole thing.

2nd, Theo Orji was in jail be EFCC on election night 2007, yet he "won" his election, and for 8 years did nothing, similar to the 80 year old Elechi.

3rd, the only federal presence in Abia state is on election day, where a whole governor can storm INEC office and rigg the election for his preferred candidate, and have everyone turn around and congratulate him as the first "Ngwa" governor.

Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Joezinho: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
MrGlobe:
I repeat, PETER OBI is the worst governor in Nigeria and this is final. He nas no sense of leadership at all. Please tell me where the infrastructure he built is? The roads and other projects are all legacies of Ngige. You are talking of pictures, the same tool of peter obi's brainwash. Tell us the projects, not just the low quality bungalow houses he claims to be erecting as offices.
As for theodore orji, he took over from orji kalu, the worst governor at the time so I wont blame him but peter propaganda obi took over from the best performing governor at the time and killed all the tempo. Running the state like he is funding from his pockets. Ngige's 3 months is obi's 8 years.
Chikena

Nawa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Front0lane: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na wa.
ayokellany:
I think for me, PETER OBI takes all the honours. Atleast there is a sense of a little govt presence in ABIA but NONE in Anambra. No local govt system, no govt presence. The capital is heavily lacking in infrastructure and from what ve seen, there is NO LOVE for him from the people. Anambra state is stagnant. I am disappointed at what I have seen in the state thus far.
I hear he is brainwashing people he is saving their money. LMAO
Peter Obi takes my vote, he was knocked off mbadinuju
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by donbrowser(m): 4:41am On Jul 07, 2022
MrGlobe:
I think for me, PETER OBI takes all the honours. Atleast there is a sense of a little govt presence in ABIA but NONE in Anambra. No local govt system, no govt presence. The capital is heavily lacking in infrastructure and from what ve seen, there is NO LOVE for him from the people. Anambra state is stagnant. I am disappointed at what I have seen in the state thus far.

grin grin

Internet doesn't lie!!!

Ẹ̀gbọ́n Seun come and see something

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by mycar: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

Internet doesn't lie!!!

Ẹ̀gbọ́n Seun come and see something
That was an election time and people will have diverse opinion just as many would say that Goodluck Jonathan was far better than Buhari but there will still be those that would say that Buhari is better.

so, look for another propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by donbrowser(m): 5:24am On Jul 07, 2022
mycar:

That was an election time and people will have diverse opinion just as many would say that Goodluck Jonathan was far better than Buhari but there will still be those that would say that Buhari is better.

so, look for another propaganda

Cover your face with 25 yards of material. Your Messiah shouldn't even be mentioned among worst governors

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by mycar: 5:38am On Jul 07, 2022
donbrowser:

Cover your face with 25 yards of material. Your Messiah shouldn't even be mentioned among worst governors
Whatever, hope that helps you feel better
Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by donbrowser(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Ndata:
@Chino 11.Why not address what the guy said about Peter Obi,you are here running Abia state down.Peter Obi is not doing anything but always frolicking with women.No wonder Anambrarians have given him a female name.For your information am from Anambra State.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by femianski: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by kayfra: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Mariory(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by Aldol: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
MrGlobe:
😳😳😳

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by donbrowser(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aldol:

😳😳😳

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by donbrowser(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2023
cjfavour:
@chino,4get about pix.anambra have d best pix bt talk of physical and being on ground,u'll nt see it. bt d truth is dt peter obi is better. This is because orji was a gov dt admitted during d election dt he didn't do well bt shld b giving a second chance. Peter is good in propaganda and brain washing bt he's working. Problem is dt he's running anambra like his private biz.He promised to buila an airport for d state till date he've nt and i'll continue to hold him to it. Pls tell him nt tto save anambra money bt work with it.He's destroying APGA by romancing with PDP.He brought back those dt burnt down d state into apga just because of d fear of NGIGE.No job creation or employment bt i insist,HE'S BETTER THAN THEODOR ORJI who abians made a mistake of returning.

Gbajue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chopnaira: 5:26am On Mar 09
MrGlobe:
Thank you Mr Globe

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by chopnaira: 5:28am On Mar 09
cjfavour:
@chino,4get about pix.anambra have d best pix bt talk of physical and being on ground,u'll nt see it. bt d truth is dt peter obi is better. This is because orji was a gov dt admitted during d election dt he didn't do well bt shld b giving a second chance. Peter is good in propaganda and brain washing bt he's working. Problem is dt he's running anambra like his private biz.He promised to buila an airport for d state till date he've nt and i'll continue to hold him to it. Pls tell him nt tto save anambra money bt work with it.He's destroying APGA by romancing with PDP.He brought back those dt burnt down d state into apga just because of d fear of NGIGE.No job creation or employment bt i insist,HE'S BETTER THAN THEODOR ORJI who abians made a mistake of returning.

bashr8:
you guys should change the topic to worst governors in the southeast

Ndata:
@Chino 11.Why not address what the guy said about Peter Obi,you are here running Abia state down.Peter Obi is not doing anything but always frolicking with women.No wonder Anambrarians have given him a female name.For your information am from Anambra State.

Peter Obi is nothing but a sign-board/billboard governor.
I know because I spent 2weeks last December there as I have relatives there.
I saw nothing tangible that is new that has been done since 2006.Awka is as stagnant and undeveloped as they come.
Better to trust a governor who you know does nothing  and wont do anything (ORJI) than a liar/propagandist living off Ngige's achievements(Obi).

😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by DeepThroater: 6:01am On Mar 09
See how they were dragging their fraudulent Messiah way back in 2012

Ask them to point to just one thing Obi did in Anambra , they will be spewing trash .

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? by wediehere1: 4:29pm On Apr 11
Final decision please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Outage While Governor Hope Uzodinma Delivered An Official Speech / Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.