Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity (859 Views)

Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? / I Respect My Father! / Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by fagbalex(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
basically is gud 2 fall in lov,but is now i realise dat if a guy is inlove,no mater d gravity of that passion u ave for ur gal, it shouldnt be too expressive. anytime my gal came to visit me along with a or are friend it use to be the time we do quarrel most.her friend do approach me in a manner dats not culturally oriented which almost evrytime i told her about it, she always side her friend and its them that do rude to me and beside she rarely respect me as her b.f in short am fedup wat shld i do friendz?
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by Pampers: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
Call her nd explain to her politely but if she does nt change, u may quit.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by bekay911(f): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
Do d right thing
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by lolaluv1(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
What do you mean by 'her friend does not talk to you in a culturally oriented manner'? Kindly explain.
What I don't like is the fact that she's making you lose face b4 her friend.
I wouldn't like my man cutting me down b4 his friends. So I feel you.
Talk to her. If she doesn't adjust, dust your heels. Relationships should have a good degree of healthy respect!
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by drnoel: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
Look at this man. How can u expect 2 be sleeping with a chick and expect her 2 respect ya grey hair. Sorry, she will talk 2 u like ya her mate, which u became after u started bumping her. I see u are one of those men that expect people u feel are under 2 pay u homage. U better remove that mentality 4rm ya head cos it'll cos trouble 4  u every time and anytime.

4rm what u described, I think ya chick is one of the cool ones and I believe u are just lucky about that cos if she were one one those ones that will make u run mad, then u go smell am. Believe me, u won't just come here 2 complain, u go see am.
Re: My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity by amuukwu1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
fagbalex:

basically is gud 2 fall in lov,but is now i realise dat if a guy is inlove,no mater d gravity of that passion u ave for ur gal, it shouldnt be too expressive. anytime my gal came to visit me along with a or are friend it use to be the time we do quarrel most.her friend do approach me in a manner dats not culturally oriented which almost evrytime i told her about it, she always side her friend and its them that do rude to me and beside she rarely respect me as her b.f in short am fedup wat shld i do friendz?

search for this thread and read it carefully. Then you will knw how to handle the situation with your GF. "How To Maintain And Control A Woman" here's the link to it. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-396243.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Phone Calls. / Question For All Ladies / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.