Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? (6236 Views)

Is It A Sin Not To Want Kids? / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church? / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by kemmeye: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
no it just means you happen to be attracted to money
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by IdiAmin2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
why not!!!
when you know tithes, offering and regular income dey come in on a regular basis
pls stop using this'man with love for god' nonsense to cover up your real motive
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
The op is just another hypocrite. I thought the bible said if You love God whom you havent seen how then dont you love your fellow man? You dey find pastor, dey there now,You go old tire. When you find other men disgusting, how come you say you love God.

Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by modavi: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2012
read this book,it will give you more insight about wat being a pastor's wife is all about: the effective minister's wife by pastor mrs faith a.oyedepo.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by tpia5: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2012
Btw can someone come and explain to me what some women here mean by they've received calling to a prophetic or pastor ministry.

This is the second time in about four days i'm hearing a woman say that.

For this particular (confused) op, izm not sure if the pastor she's looking to hook up with, is there to help jumpstart her ministry, or to serve as a cover for her activities in her "ministry".
Op can you explain exactly what you need the pastor for.

Try to give clear, concise answers without taking things personal in an unnecessary manner, thnaks.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by deadie(m): 1:57am On Feb 07, 2012
If you have no problem marrying a fraudster, then I guess it shouldn't be a problem marrying someone who milks the gullible in the name of an imaginary space daddy. wink
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by Ranoscky(m): 2:06am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmm. . . I doubt if could just wake up suddenly, and say she wants to marry a pastor. There have to be this "in-thing" about God in u before one could realy long for such.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by tpia5: 2:14am On Feb 07, 2012
^^You wish.

Are you the op?

If i remember correectly, you're very anti-religion, so your presence here to buttress the poster, is quite suspicious.

Could even be blazay/lasinoh/militia/almondjoy/ whatever for all one knows.

That one is always looking for who to destroy with s.ex or any means at her disposal.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by kayshow(m): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2012
Evry one in d house dis a stru story,girl who want to mary a pastor be carefull you mite make d greatest mistake of your life,my sister was a born again su,becos of her way of life she was deceive. Into wrong marriage,a man came to her telling her his d will of God they get married he was a pastor,they got married .not knwing d man ЂåS̤̈̊ 3 children from 2 failed marriage d man his a wolf in her life,d people u might think her holy may not be,y not let things and let God lead you.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by kayshow(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Evry one in d house dis a stru story,girl who want to mary a pastor be carefull you mite make d greatest mistake of your life,my sister was a born again su,becos of her way of life she was deceive. Into wrong marriage,a man came to her telling her his d will of God they get married he was a pastor,they got married .not knwing d man ЂåS̤̈̊ 3 children from 2 failed marriage d man his a wolf in her life,d people u might think her holy may not be,y not let things and let God lead you.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by clip: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2012
It is not odd to marry a Pastor.It is even a beautiful thing.Ladies run away from Pastors because they are scared of the calling and the responsibility of the office of Pastor.
If you desire and sincere you will get thousand and one of them.If you are wife material.
God bless you.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ OP you should not have brought the topic to NL,cos its only a few people that appreciate holy things online(the exception being if you are an agent of darkness doing research,actually there's one on this thread so , ) secondly marriage is very serious,you should read God's generals by Robert Liardon. There are 2 particular characters that will give you insight, 1. Marie wood Etter. 2. Kathryn Kuhlman.Till then 'stay in the loving grip of our Lord Jesus Christ'.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by OnyeBabe1(f): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
My dear, please marry whoever you want, but make sure it is because of who they are, not what they are. Also, they have to be right for you, it is a tad selfish for your partner if you marry them for their professional whatever that may be.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by Sweatshirt: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
[s]Lol you never know what the dude gets up to behind closed doors.[/s]

Almost got me!

░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
, █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by inedi: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:56 PM »
i dont know if it sounds odd to want to marry a pastor,or someone who has deep love for God.
i have come to a phase in my life where God means so much to me, and feel like i myself even ought to be a pastor,i would love to meet and marry a man who saturates himself with the word of God, loves to worship and spend time in Gods presence.

Sadly, most men these days would prefer to linger around unholiness,alcohol,clubs,jazz,filthy things, and ladies. so i dont know if my dream of meeting a holy man would ever come to pass.

God works in mysterious ways,and even tho i get alot of attention from men who seem worldly,i always feel like theres still someone special out there.

what do you feel about this? do you really care if your spouse loves God or not?would you prefer if they loved God more?id love to hear your opinions.

Your hearth desires are not wrong, like you yourself have come to a place in your life were your love for God you can't explain, I want you to know that co croon is of the Holy Spirit, the point were you are right now is the best place to be, God will of a sure reveal the meaning of this deep hunger for Him, and as for the issue of getting married to a pastor, it's not wrong, it's a good thing, your desires and fillings are from God, I want to know that God is not ignorant of it, and for does that talking you down, refuse to hear them for their opinions don't count, God will sure grant you your heart desires. Thank you
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by JesusDWay(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Poster. Well, i have sent you an email before now, i'll try and send you another one. Do reply, who knows if something might come out of it. You would at least have taken a step by adding works to your faith. wink
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by clip: 3:18am On Feb 08, 2012
Pray about it.God will give you 'Bone of your Bone' Do not forget to keep an open mind when praying so that you do not see what God has not approved
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by newmi(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2012
to marry a person is undoubtable a great thing because there is no better marital bliss than that of marry a man or woman that fears and honours God.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by Ranoscky(m): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2012
tpia@:

You wish.

Are you the op?

If i remember correectly, you're very anti-religion, so your presence here to buttress the poster, is quite suspicious.

Could even be blazay/lasinoh/militia/almondjoy/ whatever for all one knows.

That one is always looking for who to destroy with s.ex or any means at her disposal.
Refferin to me? undecided
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by ohwofasa(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2012
taniboo: i dont know if it sounds odd to want to marry a pastor,or someone who has deep love for God.
i have come to a phase in my life where God means so much to me, and feel like i myself even ought to be a pastor,i would love to meet and marry a man who saturates himself with the word of God, loves to worship and spend time in Gods presence.

Sadly, most men these days would prefer to linger around unholiness,alcohol,clubs,jazz,filthy things, and ladies. undecided so i dont know if my dream of meeting a holy man would ever come to pass.

God works in mysterious ways,and even tho i get alot of attention from men who seem worldly,i always feel like theres still someone special out there. undecided

what do you feel about this? do you really care if your spouse loves God or not?would you prefer if they loved God more?id love to hear your opinions.
. Wishing to marry a pastor or a man dat hs d fear of God is a veri gud dream,even d men too wants to marry a woman dat hs d fear of God,I wonder y ppl r stil goin afta d lost of d flash,d lost of d eyes n d pride of life in dis last days we r in today,my dear I wil join u in prayin God to giv u ur heart desires ijn
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by taniboo: 7:12pm On May 29, 2012
Thanks a lot for all the replies.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by tpia5: 2:01am On May 30, 2012
you seem to be an attention seeker.

is the pastor you're stalking, here in this section?

not sure why we must be bothered with your personal issues as per why you want a pastor of the same ilk as yourself, to marry.

you people should let the thread be.

i'm sure if i go through your posts now, nah another thing i go find eg "i dont believe the bible says i must not sway a man with my hips", or some such jive.
Re: Is It Odd To Want To Marry A Pastor? by wutcolor69: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2012
THE APOSTLES QUESTIONED JESUS TWICE ON THE MATTER OF MARRIAGE AND TWICE JESUS REPLIED GREATER IS THE REWARD FOR THAT WHOM DOES HIS WORK AND IS NOT MARRIED. SO YOU SEE THE APOSTLES ABANDONED THEIR FAMILIES FOR THE SAKE OF THE OUTGOING QUEST OF JESUS GOSPEL. SELF APPOINTED PASTORS AND PREACHERS FOLLOW A TREND OF MAN USING A VERSE DEDICATED TO A MAN, THAT VERSE DOES NOT MEAN THE MAN DEDICATED TO THE PREACHING OF GOSPEL. ANYTHING OF MAN AND MANS VERSION BY DEFINITION IS A CULT. SO THE POSTING HERE TO MARRY A PASTOR THE ANSWER IS WHY NOT FOR THAT PASTOR IS JUST A MAN.

Mother Mary Appears In Kaduna State. / Cheque In The Church / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him