Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark (10273 Views)

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
when he knows there won't be Oil money to loot.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by SmileyB: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
grin Dont mind the Dunderhead! The man said he wanted to help the family of the Channels camera man who died and outta the millions he has in his bank account, He gave the family 500,000 naira. I was so ashamed when i read it in the newspaper! True, he did something but believe me, he's after naija's money!  tongue
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Osama10(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Oh, why would he not defend where the billions are coming from! cheesy

Nigerians are so sick of you people. angry
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ekwynwa: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
your blood indeed
David you still get blood , abi you wan borrow your sons's blood
you are one of the most wicked man that ever lived angry angry angry
you are on the wrong side of history
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by omoijoba1: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
grin shocked if he could not do it as a soldier, how can he do it as a civilian?
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
David Mark is such a great man. I earnestly pray that an opportunity for him to do just that comes very soon!
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Gbenge77(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
Consider that he earns more than 600 million naira annually,one would understand what he means exactly.Honestly,is he the only one who can run the senate?I was astonished at his return as the senate president.And of course,he remains controversial,
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by icez: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
enitan2002:

when he knows there won't be Oil money to loot.

grin grin
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by OneNaira6: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
Remove the oil and he'll support Nigeria disunity quick.

Chei, david you are fighting with destiny. Nigeria unity died about 10 years ago, we are just waiting for its burial.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by femmy2010(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
kulutempa:

Nigerian masses  to David Mark -  Don't shed your blood,  just reduce your salary and allowances by 50%.

gbammm
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why wont you,who else do u want to defend if not the people you squander their tax on ur own selfish interest.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by nsabear: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
no mind all this big thieves.na God go kill thm if they rfuce to repent
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by austinsmat(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
sen. David Mark should go and join his friend IBB to sew the army uniform we are waiting for them
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Vansnickers: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
@op
Easier said than done.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ineedhelp2012: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
I know this is not the best place of doing this but i have no other choice than using this channel. I need someone to help me with my Harnia Operation bill. Kindly save my life.

You can contact me via: iphonehomestore@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Vansnickers: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
austinsmat:

sen. David Mark should go and join his friend IBB to sew the army uniform we are waiting for them
It shouldn't take long, they have the same Tailor.  grin grin
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2012
He wants to be Naija Presido come 2015
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by SlurRemoved: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
A beg na lie. Gospel according to IBB and crooneys.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by saska1122: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Does anyone has David Mark's email address? I have a proposal for him.
Enough of this internet ranting. Lets talk one on one with 'Uncle Mark'.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by desthan(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Brain Wave. . . .
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Kilode1: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
If I have free access to $1.2M / annum, plus millions of dollars more in legal and illegal freebies, I might want to die defending it  too.

Yeye person
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by AjanleKoko: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
Well . . . nice to see ALL Nairalanders agreeing on one thing: Mr General Senator Mark is a colossal p.ri.ck angry
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ollyruffy: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
Even me, I will defend my purnishment-free looting source.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by phreakabit(m): 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Well . . . nice to see ALL Nairalanders agreeing on one thing: Mr General Senator Mark is a colossal p.ri.ck angry

One with no balls too
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ochibs1010(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
enough of the baseless ranting fellow Nairalanders.

he is the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he has proved himself as one of the most matured leader Nigeria ever had, what we need is support him.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Afam4eva(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
You can add satan to the list of people you support too.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by tlops(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
empty your account first!
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by rumours: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
A contaminated blood is of no consequence. Mr Mark, u n ur cohorts, ur blood is stained wt corruption n greed. U need a total dialysis.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ochukoccna: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
Can U?
Who U dey fool? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Was it not in your house labour d*ickheads sold out? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ochukoccna: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
ochibs1010:

enough of the baseless ranting fellow Nairalanders.
he is the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he has proved himself as one of the most matured leader Nigeria ever had, what we need is support him.
Puhlease shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dude is a citizen of Belize
In civilized climes, he along with IBB would be cooling their black a$$es in jail
But civility is non existent here
Couldn't help noticing your Benue roots
Do shed off your tribal cocoon
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
He should think about how to defend his people from the jihadist post 2015.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by beafroast: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
ok nah. Oga DM, kano don red hot again o. Oya! Forward march to kano o. We go dey pray 4 u and also give u morale support or any oda support wey u nid,like wheel-chair,crouches,bandages,painkillers,p.o.p etc. Our ancestors are with u.
4UKIN PR!CK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Nigerian Imigration Service / Presidency Defends Anenihs Appointment / Only Those With Guilty Conscience Will Be Afraid Of Persecution - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.