Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark (10277 Views)

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by phreakabit(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
ochibs1010:

enough of the baseless ranting fellow Nairalanders.

he is the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he has proved himself as one of the most matured leader Nigeria ever had, [size=18pt]what we need is support him.[/size]

Even when he makes a comment thought only fit to proceed from the lips of a drunken imb3cile? Shows just how much you use your brain. Honestly your entire post is just an "EPICALLY EPIC FAIL!"

So what if he is the Senate President?

Did you just say he has proven himself? I dare you to give us a good example of ONE of his "numerous" good works that have (TRULY) benefited the Nation.

And for goodness sake what makes him the most matured leader Nigeria has ever had?
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by bulksms247(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
He will just be wasted on de process defending Nigeria unity with his blood. Some statements are better not made cause only this statement can cause violence
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by manbuchai: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
You want to kill yourself for a country wey no be one.if u die u died for nothing.Talk about disintegration,it is only after then there would be peace.91ja is not one,no need waisting time.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by bulksms247(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
De man is confused and dosent know what to say again, he is now borrowing the words of IBB de Tyrant and translating it to his style
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ak47mann(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
manbuchai:

You want to kill yourself for a country wey no be one.if u die u died for nothing.Talk about disintegration,it is only after then there would be peace.91ja is not one,no need waisting time.
cool cool cool
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Kabai: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
I am not surprise about his submission. David Mark is one of the IBB core loyalist and Political Halelujah boy. How would he not defend the countinual unity of this forced marriage when him and his boss has oil wells in the Niger Delta. He can go ahead and say anything to deceive the people they think they can deceive. The people who know it know that they are the key sponsors of this mess called Boko Haram. God will surely expose them soon.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Kabai: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
enough of the baseless ranting fellow Nairalanders.

he is the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he has proved himself as one of the most matured leader Nigeria ever had, what we need is support him

Support him for what?! You guys will soon invite a devil to take charge of your security. David Mark is a devil, and not less than his boss, the evil genius well known.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by obongoboy: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
David mark your blood is contaminated with coruption. we don't need it, OLEEEEE
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Kabai: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
God bless u Major General David Mark.

Then, God bless my ass. STFUK!
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by antartica(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
Bloody self-servicer,he will die to keep the blood money he is stealing from african children,dead and alive.May he death be worse than that of sargent doe.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Akintola11(m): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
The latest installment of 'This Week in Nigeria' MEND resume hostilities in the Niger Delta, Foreign reserves experience biggest rise in months & much more!! Stay current, stay informed,

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-mend-recommence-hostilities
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by austinsmat(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
Wonders shall never end sometime i wonder why we nigerians forget so soon is't  not this visionless bastard that comment that communication is not made for poor masses when he is under this god father IBB government pls David mark we don't need ur corrupt blood go and die with it
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by austinsmat(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
Wonders shall never end sometime i wonder why we nigerians forget so soon is't not this visionless bastard that comment that communication is not made for poor masses when he is under this god father IBB government pls David mark we don't need ur corrupt blood go and die with it
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by logica(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
I'm sure there are enough people willing to help him accomplish this death wish - by spilling his blood.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by chuqudy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
North and south were integrated to Nigeria by man and not by God. In the same way, Nigeria must be differentiated back to North and south by man. It is very clear that  North and South  has nothing in common. It is not a problem of religion. Afterall, there are also muslims in the south and they are not violent like the ones in the north.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by ochibs1010(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
phreakabit:

Even when he makes a comment thought only fit to proceed from the lips of a drunken imb3cile? Shows just how much you use your brain. Honestly your entire post is just an "EPICALLY EPIC FAIL!"

So what if he is the Senate President?

Did you just say he has proven himself? I dare you to give us a good example of ONE of his "numerous" good works that have (TRULY) benefited the Nation.

And for goodness sake what makes him the most matured leader Nigeria has ever had?

you are so quick to forget the doctrine of necessity that made GEJ who he is today.
the relative peace and maturity the house have fared even where the great Chuka Okadigbo could not bring stability to.
ochukoccna link=topic=864366.msg10137197#msg10137197 date=1328560651:

Puhlease shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dude is a citizen of Belize
In civilized climes, he along with IBB would be cooling their black a$$es in jail
But civility is non existent here
Couldn't help noticing your Benue roots
Do shed off your tribal cocoon
if you call him an IBB boy why will he openly support GEJ against IBB for 2011 PDP ticket?
how on earth will D. Mark an IBB boy be supported by OBJ to be the senate president?
lastly, why will IBB, Atiku, Ciroma shout foul when D.Mark emerged as the senate president and even openly accused Obj of positioning D.Mark for presidency

austinsmat:

Wonders shall never end sometime i wonder why we nigerians forget so soon is't  not this visionless bastard that comment that communication is not made for poor masses when he is under this god father IBB government pls David mark we don't need ur corrupt blood go and die with it
?

he made that comment in 1986 when he was minister for communication as a colonel
the question is was the wireless broadband/CDMA/GSM 3g,4g and/or LTE communication technology 1/10th of what it is in the late 90's??
technology have evolved over time,
we cant keep hating, cursing and expect the best from our leaders.

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by sniperwolf(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2012
When he says WITH HIS BLOOD. Is he ready to kill for it?
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by babestella: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2012
david mark or whatever he is called is a big time slowpoke to think that he can fool nigerians. he is just as pathetic and unpatriotic as a rat, i think rats are even better patriots, he should go and sit down, he is a cheap thief seeking attention. which unity, which nigeria is united now, please we need his blood now for boko haram guys to drink.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by iiiyyyk(m): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2012
coded Thief. He is trying to play Good
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by lastpage: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2012
This is why l admire David Mark: To openly declare that he is READY to shed his BLOOD to preserve Nigeria's UNITY!

What a great man indeed! grin grin

Emmmm , , well, Boko Haram is currently threatening Nigeria's Unity. shocked shocked

So David Mark; Put your Mouth where your Money is:

We will like you to defend Nigeria, GO FIGHT THOSE BOKO HARAMS NOW
wink wink

OR SHUT THE PHUCK UP, YOU THIEVING MUPPET! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by otondo55: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2012
We dont need your blood, unity of Nigeria will never be by force.

defending with your blood, so you can continue your loot.

Enough is Enough ! The "Unholy marriage" of imperial powers shall never remain.

“in order to put our detractors to shame.” You are the detractor we know !

Nigeria is not getting better by day, we can live side by side in peace as different entities.

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by juman(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2012
What is nigeria? grin

There was never when there was unity in nigeria.

When the time to go away comes from this NO country nation, one billion of him cannot stop the masses.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by bulksms247(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2012
@ochibis, are you a paid agent? Which leader? I don't seem to see any leader in Nigeria. Do you really know the meaning of leader?. Mehn if you are paid return their money and gerrout outta here.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by klairekk: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2012
Mark! With ur last BLOOD MONEY u mean, lol
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Decryptor(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2012
So this S>T>U>P>I>D Benue fool is still making the same noise till now
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by naijaking1: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2012
It's always funny to hear well positioned and well fed retired Nigerian military chiefs vow to defend the country with the last drop of their blood. From IBB to Buhari, and now to Mark. Can some tell these people that their blood is not probably pure enough to cleanse this country lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by juman(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2012
naijaking1:

It's always funny to hear well positioned and well fed retired Nigerian military chiefs vow to defend the country with the last drop of their blood. From IBB to Buhari, and now to Mark. Can some tell these people that their blood is not probably pure enough to cleanse this country lipsrsealed

^^^^

One thing is common, they are abokis grin

Their only hope is one nigeria. The whole world cannot hold nigeria together. We had missed the opportunity of that (one nigeria).

Sai divided nigeria.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by omo9ja1(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2012
hmmm interesting,

but what has this guy done for Nigeria other than sit,look and loot
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by paragonpro: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2012
How will mark not ready to die for Nigeria given the amount he collects from Nigeria. Me I will be ready to due and in fact face a nuclear bomb if I collect 600million naira yearly and with all my other expenses being taken care if.
Boko Haram suicide volunteers willingly blow themselves up for only N10million for God sake. Imagine what such a person would do for N600million
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by starpon1: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Dnt mind that fool, he wil first of all go bck to his father land in benue state and defend them first. Since over 5yrs they have been suffering from bad road and he has d guts to say he wil defend 9ja wit dat his dirty blood.TUFIAKWA
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by asoderock(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Talk is cheap. Mark is out of touch and completely disconnected with reality in Nigeria
We shall see.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by irich21(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2012
Wht choice do u have if u dn't defend where ur millions and billions are coming frm, u have to defend it for ur generatn yet unborn smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Those With Guilty Conscience Will Be Afraid Of Persecution - APC / $1m Bribe Allegation: Ondo REC Threatens To Sue Jimoh Ibrahim / Lagos Vs Onitsha: Images Show How The Cities Have Become Similar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.