Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark (10274 Views)

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" / We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2012
SO SHALL IT BE!!!, BE READY TO DIE.

How come it is only the Hausas that want to die for this useless country called Nigeria
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by LogicMind: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2012
Please die
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Aringarosa(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2012
Hey guys, what do think of this future map?

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by LogicMind: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
Aringarosa:

Hey guys, what do think of this future map?

not gonna work as you put many igbos in delta.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Attention(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
this tortoise of a man. you no go let us hear word. no be only your blood na your eye glass. angry
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Rhea(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
This cunning soldier man grin grin cheesy cheesy. Already oiling the 2015 presidential ambition machinery
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by kemmeye: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2012
yeah like another dead body means anything
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by Kinikini: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2012
I hissed.

A buccaneer is expected to defend the source of the loot with blood now.

These politicians cannot understand that some see beyond the veil. Oga Mark seem to think highly of himself o.

These pple are killing us and vowing to defend the continuation of the killing.

The other day it was IBB and Oga Mark now.

May the soul of all Nigerians who have perished unjustly and those suffering now, destroy all those feasting fat on Nigeria and vowing to keep the status quo.
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by tlops(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
hhaaha
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by CGKing(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
I will remember you said this, so I can remind you few months from now.

You want to fight the collapse of an entity you are pulling down yourself. I just no understand una. Who are you ppl always talking to when you go on media? Us the public? Or they who are your colleagues?
Re: I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark by stevnwigw: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
and thou shall surely die Mr Mark!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uncompleted 3-storey Building Collapses In Owerri / Father Of Three Arrested For Defiling Underaged Boys In Edo / Court Dismisses Ekpoudom's Suit Seeking To Be Listed As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.