Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nairaland Is Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Anti-christ (3021 Views)

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
I wonder why all the anti-church and anti-Christian posts keep making front page. Nairaland has turned into itself into an avenue to attack Christian leaders and churches, and the administrators of Nairaland have turned themselves into anti-Christs by supporting this devilish act.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Do I have a witness in the house?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

Do I have a witness in the house?
acts 17 vs 24
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is what yall christians gonna be like if you keep roaming around here, spreading false tales by moonlight

Stay off nairaland, you doofus and go to church wink
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
diluminati:

This is what yall christians gonna be like if you keep roaming around here, spreading false tales by moonlight

Stay off nairaland, you doofus and go to church wink

We are commanded to win souls and there are many lost souls in here that need to be won over to Jesus (yours included).
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
how the heck you win souls for someone that does not exist ? the letter 'j' was formed in the 1600s. so what was his name before 1600 ? see his name is yahawahshi. this is hebrew for 'he saves'
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Fxking

When you go to my profile and you see June 15 2011, dont be fooled, I've been here since 2006!

And what was i doing with my former life, trying to win souls just like y'all doing now.

But the longer i stayed on this thread, Gosh, i found out i was living a lie called the Hypocritical Christianity that you'll are just surfacing nowadays.

Well dont worry your transformation will happen small small. Keep up your engagement here.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by dare2think: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Actually my brother, your Almighty Men Of God greed and bible twisting brethens are the real Anti-christs.

Nairaland is only a forum that encourages discussions, debates and freedom of information. For you to point the finger at the medium rather than address the fraudulent characters affecting the religion says a lot about you.

Is Nairaland spreading fake news? are they not only show-casing what other members are blogging?

When they put bad Nigerian practises on the front page does that mean they are anti-nigerian too?

If you want a 'anti-christ' free forum, why dont you let your charlatans build you one so you can mingle with like-minded individuals like you, afterall  they have the money.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
buzugee:

how the heck you win souls for someone that does not exist ? the letter 'j' was formed in the 1600s. so what was his name before 1600 ? see his name is yahawahshi. this is hebrew for 'he saves'

I shed tears to see how the devil is deceiving people and taking them to hell with him. Jesus loves u dear, give ur heart to Him.

diluminati:

@Fxking

When you go to my profile and you see June 15 2011, dont be fooled, I've been here since 2006!

And what was i doing with my former life, trying to win souls just like y'all doing now.

But the longer i stayed on this thread, Gosh, i found out i was living a lie called the Hypocritical Christianity that you'll are just surfacing nowadays.

Well dont worry your transformation will happen small small. Keep up your engagement here.

This is exactly what I'm talking about that Nairaland is an agent of the anti-Christ. Being on Nairaland took you away from the only true Way - Jesus.
I pray you find your way back to Jesus before it becomes too late cos hell is real and there is no coming back from it once you find urself there.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
You know i speak for myself only, and not for any other bloke.

Well if i choose to follow my own path, and do what i want, So mote it be. Will you come with me?

@I'm preaching my own gospel too, repent of your ignorance before its too late. Freedom loves you more than anything. wink
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

I shed tears to see how the devil is deceiving people and taking them to hell with him. Jesus loves u dear, give ur heart to Him.

This is exactly what I'm talking about that Nairaland is an agent of the anti-Christ. Being on Nairaland took you away from the only true Way - Jesus.
I pray you find your way back to Jesus before it becomes too late cos hell is real and there is no coming back from it once you find urself there.
the devil works for God. satan and God are buddies
proverbs 16 vs 4
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentation 3 vs 38
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
If i make a post about how your Pastor demands between N500k-N1million to be a guest preacher at another Chrurch in contrast to what the Jesus did at the Temple, driving out fraudsters like Your Pastor, will you still call me Anti-christ?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
buzugee:

the devil works for God. satan and God are buddies
proverbs 16 vs 4
isaiah 45 vs 6-7
amos 3 vs 6
lamentation 3 vs 38

I shed tears for you. You quote a Bible you dont even have the wisdom to understand what is written in it. You truly need help!

diluminati:

If i make a post about how your Pastor demands between N500k-N1million to be a guest preacher at another Chrurch in contrast to what the Jesus did at the Temple, driving out fraudsters like Your Pastor, will you still call me Anti-christ?

Stop saying things when u have no fact, plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

I shed tears for you. You quote a Bible you dont even have the wisdom to understand what is written in it. You truly need help!
nah you are the one who needs help. you are practicing a religion which is established by the great lucifer on earth, the roman catholic church. you adorn your churches with images of the syphilitic murderer and incest practicing cesare borgia and every sunday you worship the sun god. did you know the sabbath was saturday and it was only switched to sunday to appease the sun worshippers ? did you also know that december 25th is nimrods birthday and not jesus birthday ? did you also know that the lord said that he does not dwell in churches made by human hands acts 17 vs 24 and that he wants his prophets to go to the highways and byways (street corners and on the street) to convert people ?luke 14 vs 23. did you also know that the story of immaculate conception is a paganistic egyptian story that was merged into christianity the religion by the roman catholic church ? do you even know that jesus is a black man ? BUDDY IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, IT IS YOU. YOU ARE A LOST SHEEP.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
HECK who even told you his name was jesus ? you know jesus is culled from zeus a greek god. so basically lucifer has got you worshipping a greek god and bowing down to the image of a murderer cesare borgia (idolatry). lol talking bout i need help ? nah buddy you the one who need help
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

so lets tally up your folly. you are worshipping the wrong messiah (zeus) on the wrong day (sunday) with the wrong image (cesare borgia) in the wrong venue (church ) and celebrating his birthday on the wrong day (dec 25th) wile adorning yourself with a cross (idolatry). grin grin grin lost sheep indeed
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
buzugee:

nah you are the one who needs help. you are practicing a religion which is established by the great lucifer on earth, the roman catholic church. you adorn your churches with images of the syphilitic murderer and Inbreeding practicing cesare borgia and every sunday you worship the sun god. did you know the sabbath was saturday and it was only switched to sunday to appease the sun worshippers ? did you also know that december 25th is nimrods birthday and not jesus birthday ? did you also know that the lord said that he does not dwell in churches made by human hands acts 17 vs 24 and that he wants his prophets to go to the highways and byways (street corners and on the street) to convert people ?luke 14 vs 23. did you also know that the story of immaculate conception is a paganistic egyptian story that was merged into christianity the religion by the roman catholic church ? do you even know that jesus is a black man ? BUDDY IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP, IT IS YOU. YOU ARE A LOST SHEEP.

Father in heaven, I pray you forgive him for he knows not what he says. Jesus loves you and it is not too late to come to Him for salvation. You have been deceived by the devil for so long but Jesus still loves you.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by 2good(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
FXKing2012:

I wonder why all the anti-church and anti-Christian posts keep making front page. Nairaland has turned into itself into an avenue to attack Christian leaders and churches, and the administrators of Nairaland have turned themselves into anti-Christs by supporting this devilish act.

Your brain is actually a waste since you refuse to use it to think and liberate yourself from superstition. hopefully, you shall see the light and the light shall set you free and you will do away with god, jesus and fictitious holy spirit!
Nairaland is really doing a good job by converting Africans to freedom from the bondage of religion which has made us not to develop as a race
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
2good:

Your brain is actually a waste since you refuse to use it to think and liberate yourself from superstition. hopefully, you shall see the light and the light shall set you free and you will do away with god, jesus and fictitious holy spirit!
Nairaland is really doing a good job by converting Africans to freedom from the bondage of religion which has made us not to develop as a race

Another soul on the road to eternal destruction. Jesus loves you and He wants you to come to Him before it is too late.
Give your life to Him pls.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by claremont(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
What do we expect from someone who believes in a doctrine of talking snakes and vicarious redemption?! It goes without saying that faith implies the absence of reason; a human being who chooses to subjugate his/her inherent ability to reason, has completely lost that basic thing that differentiates him/her from the lower animals.

If I was told that I have a paradise waiting for me when I die, I will be the happiest man on earth. So why are they not happy in their religion then?! They are not happy because their happiness is apparently under the lock and key of a celestial dictator who commands them to be happy or sad at his pleasure. A classic tale of sado-masochism if you ask me!
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
claremont:

What do we expect from someone who believes in a doctrine of talking snakes and vicarious redemption?! It goes without saying that faith implies the absence of reason; a human being who chooses to subjugate his/her inherent ability to reason, has completely lost that basic thing that differentiates him/her from the lower animals.

If I was told that I have a paradise waiting for me when I die, I will be the happiest man on earth. So why are they not happy in their religion then?! They are not happy because their happiness is apparently under the lock and key of a celestial dictator who commands them to be happy or sad at his pleasure. A classic tale of sado-masochism if you ask me!

Your profile already shows that you are an atheist so I dont expect you to understand the things of the Spirit. You have been blindfolded by the devil, well I have good news for you: Jesus still loves you and He wants you to come to Him before it is too late. Hell is real and Jesus does not want you to go to hell. I also dont want you to go to hell.
Pls repent and give your life to Jesus! The devil is a liar and he has been telling you lies.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Goshen360(m): 2:31am On Feb 08, 2012
@ FXKing2012

We need to talk pls. send me offline on yahoo msger when you are on: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk

God bless you brother.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2012
goshen hope you help FXKing out, he's really beginning to lose it, I suspect,
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2012
musKeeto:

goshen hope you help FXKing out,  he's really beginning to lose it, I suspect,

I've got it together bro, I'm only tryin to gather the lost sheep such as you and @diluminati who used to be a Christian but got misled by Nairaland and she's now an atheist. This is the havoc the devil is using Nairaland to cause. But the truth will always eventually triumph.

goshen360:

@ FXKing2012

We need to talk pls. send me offline on yahoo msger when you are on: goshen360@yahoo.co.uk

God bless you brother.

I've already added u. Drop me a line at fxking2012@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by grailife(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2012
Oil, diamond, gold, coal etc are all hidden under the earth, thats how wisdom is hidden from those who are proud, dig deep down your heart u will find God. There is peace of mind that comes from knowing ur creator that the world cannot offer .
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
I wonder why Nairaland is full of atheists and pagans.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
I have warned that Nairaland should stop promoting atheism or else
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Dear friend.
In my opinion the best way to show that our faith is correct, is to expose our ideas. I do not think that because there are different thoughts to yours has the right to disqualify you from other people, that does not speak well of you or your creed.
It does not seem right, because someone thinks differently than you would call "antichrist."
Everyone (including you) are entitled to their own faith, or not having it.
When someone believes the absolute master of the truth, and think everything is black or white, good or bad, and that those who think differently are demons, or simply bad antichrist is coming into a fanaticism that is not healthy. Fanaticism does not win converts, but generates rejection. Be kind, express your ideas with respect for others, not disqualified, and you will see that this rejection he feels disappears.
You say your "mission" is to capture sheep , but the sheep (which term to refer to others ugly!) Do not come close to the fans. We choose a very bad way.
Please accept my compliments.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Goshen360(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

I have warned that Nairaland should stop promoting atheism or else

Did you get my email?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend.
In my opinion the best way to show that our faith is correct, is to expose our ideas. I do not think that because there are different thoughts to yours has the right to disqualify you from other people, that does not speak well of you or your creed.
It does not seem right, because someone thinks differently than you would call "antichrist."
Everyone (including you) are entitled to their own faith, or not having it.
When someone believes the absolute master of the truth, and think everything is black or white, good or bad, and that those who think differently are demons, or simply bad antichrist is coming into a fanaticism that is not healthy. Fanaticism does not win converts, but generates rejection. Be kind, express your ideas with respect for others, not disqualified, and you will see that this rejection he feels disappears.
You say your "mission" is to capture sheep ,  but the sheep (which term to refer to others ugly!) Do not come close to the fans. We choose a very bad way.
Please accept my compliments.

I understand but the Bible clearly states that anyone who is not with Christ is an antichrist, so it' from that perspective that I'm looking at it. Ok, look at someone like @diluminati who used to be a Christian but converted to atheism becos she was reading posts on Nairaland. Such is really painful and disappointing.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
goshen360:

Did you get my email?
No I've not opend my box, let me check.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

I understand but the Bible clearly states that anyone who is not with Christ is an antichrist, so it' from that perspective that I'm looking at it. Ok, look at someone like @diluminati who used to be a Christian but converted to atheism becos she was reading posts on Nairaland. Such is really painful and disappointing.
Estimate
That may be disappointing to you, but everyone is entitled to choose their path in life and nobody has the right to judge (it also says the truth Bibia? Or perhaps reading is selective?). I repeat that divide between "bad" and "good" is a simplistic solution, insist that disqualify the neighbor is no way to argue, though he says the Bible, Coran or whatever.
The offense is not defense.
I concluded in orig.
My respects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back / Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! / How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.