Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nairaland Is Anti-christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Anti-christ (3030 Views)

Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Estimate
That may be disappointing to you, but everyone is entitled to choose their path in life and nobody has the right to judge (it also says the truth Bibia? Or perhaps reading is selective?). I repeat that divide between "bad" and "good" is a simplistic solution, insist that disqualify the neighbor is no way to argue, though he says the Bible, Coran or whatever.
The offense is not defense.
I concluded in orig.
My respects.
Thank u.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2012
i know who you are now silly people wake up christ is coming
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
@diluminati where art thou?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
does anyone know what an anti christ is please tell me so i can get there point of veiw
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
crossman9:

does anyone know what an anti christ is please tell me so i can get there point of veiw
You ask. I will give my opinion respectfully.
According to some fans, an anti christ (Satan, as it is called) is a person who does not have the same belief that they, who do not accept what they accept it, who are not fans and claim that the only truth is the them ,
Anyone who does not pay tithe to the pastor, and who do not interpret the Bible as they interpret order is an anti christ.
In a word , they are the only good and intelligent, and everyone else is Satan, demons or Antri Christs ,
In my opinion, is a reasoning fanatic, totalitarian, which is leading to some religions are more rejected every day by people of sound mind.
You asked and I answered.
My respects.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
what i was really hoping for was a responce from a christ embassy member to really show them what anti christ is from the bible
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
FXKing2012:

@diluminati where art thou?

do you need puni? come here an suck it kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
diluminati:

do you need puni? come here an suck it kiss

You are forgiven for u know not what u say.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
I regret very much the level has dropped this dialogue.
It is not my style, I'm out of this.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Jenwitemi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
I like your english, though. grin
Ptolomeus:

You ask. I will give my opinion respectfully.
According to some fans, an anti christ (Satan, as it is called) is a person who does not have the same belief that they, who do not accept what they accept it, who are not fans and claim that the only truth is the them ,
Anyone who does not pay tithe to the pastor, and who do not interpret the Bible as they interpret order is an anti christ.
In a word , they are the only good and intelligent, and everyone else is Satan, demons or Antri Christs ,
In my opinion, is a reasoning fanatic, totalitarian, which is leading to some religions are more rejected every day by people of sound mind.
You asked and I answered.
My respects.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Jenwitemi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
I think she does know. Lol! grin
FXKing2012:

You are forgiven for u know not what u say.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jenwitemi:

I think she does know. Lol! grin
Dear "immortal"
If you look, you see that I am a foreigner. I do not speak English, it is true. but I speak five languages ​​and you?
I am sorry that you intend to make fun of someone for a language issue, when you could learn a lot about common sense and morality.
Be happy with your English of England.
It's a legacy that you should defend.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Jenwitemi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
Dear Uru immortal, sorry to have hurt your feelings, bro. Was not intentional. To make you happy again, i love Luis Suarez. And i also speak 5 languages.  wink grin
Ptolomeus:

Dear "immortal"
If you look, you see that I am a foreigner. I do not speak English, it is true. but I speak five languages ​​and you?
I am sorry that you intend to make fun of someone for a language issue, when you could learn a lot about common sense and morality.
Be happy with your English of England.
It's a legacy that you should defend.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Dear Uru immortal, sorry to have hurt your feelings, bro. Was not intentional. To make you happy again, i love Luis Suarez. And i also speak 5 languages.  wink grin
Si; Suárez comenzó su carrera en el Club Nacional de Fútbol de Uruguay, El club de mis amores. Tri Campeón de América y tri.campeón intercontinental.

Todo bien con usted hermano,
Fue un mal momento, posiblemente de ambos, siempre es preferible ser amigos a enfadarnos por tonterías .
Cuente conmigo! y se lo digo de corazón!.
Un fuerte y sincero abrazo de su amigo uruguayo,
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
These are false preachers

(NIV) 2 Corinthians 11:13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

(KJV) 2 Corinthians 11:13-16)13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

16 I say again, let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
These false apostle or pastors or preachers there crystal clear to a person who is soaked in the word of GOD they will not be easily deceived?
Well what does it say about following pastors or Leaders in the church or out of it?

She says I follow (Pastor Chris)? Not (Jesus Christ) well during the times in the (New Testament Church) there were some of the same arguments of a Similar nature and the same?

So if we then say we are following (Pastor Chris)? And not “Christ” this only underpins there not doing what is commanded in the bible?
This is not only the woman that says this but many of the members of “Christ Embassy” think it and in there action reveal it and even say it so let’s be clear with scripture!

There is a reason why some in the church say they follow their “Spiritual Leader” or “Pastors” it is because there sent to teach us or perfect us and it does say this in the bible but and there is a big but what if there using the bible as a controlling tool to use you for personal gain and not true pastoral duties seeing the word “Pastor” only appears “Once” in the whole bible strange hey they think because pastors are sent to teach we are to follow them not true it Christ we are to grow up into read the passage, and you will see this it is unity in the body we are to become in Christ nothing more?
(NIV) Ephesians 4:11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
(NIV) Ephesians 4:12 to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

(NIV) Ephesians 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

(NIV) Ephesians 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

(NIV) Ephesians 4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

(NIV) Ephesians 4:16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting
ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

So let’s just have a look at scriptures and what it teaches remember when I said I follow Christ? Alone well you would be shock to hear the apostle Paul come across the same thing?

A Church Divided Over Leaders

(NIV) 1 Corinthians 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you.

12 What I mean is this: One of you says,

“I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

13 Is Christ divided?

Was Paul crucified for you?

Were you baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius,

15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name.

16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.)

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
The Church and Its Leaders

(NIV) 1 Corinthians 3:1 Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarrelling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?

4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task.
6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.

7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.

8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labour.
9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care.
11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, 13 their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. 14 If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. 15 If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.
16 Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
18 Do not deceive yourselves.

If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools”
so that you may become wise.

19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight.
As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”[a];

20 and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”[b]
21 So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours,

22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas[c] or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours,
23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

As we can see in the highlighted parts of scripture that anyone who follows any man and boast in who they are “Mere Human Beings” and are really fools plus if you were to read over the text again and just simply put any man’s name in there i.e. (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) then you understanding he is a man not a God, but a little “god” the Hebrew teach he is god like he is not Christ in any form like some say in the church? So if you follow a man and not Christ, it is (Idol Worship!)

That is so easy to see if “YOU” don’t agree then you are denying Jesus to be the Christ without even realizing it? And you have become an (Anti-Christ?)
Quote: the definition of an (Anti-Christ?)

Is anything that takes the place of Christ? Meaning idols or humans or leaders and if they are saying that they are “Christ” or pastors who take the praise of GOD?

But most people think anti-Christ means you must be against Christ but this is not true completely?
But that would be so obvious term (Anti-Christ?) wouldn’t it and yes you’re right anyone who opposes Christ is an anti- Christ? It is also the following 
It is anything that takes the place of Christ?
Here is the follow characteristic of the (Anti-Christ?)

1. They must be lawless
2. Exult: himself or herself above the name of GOD or in the place of him meaning Ha-Shem?
3. Exult: him or herself over everything that is worshiped?

Meaning respected above or honoured above the one who has created all things this is clear?
But here are some more examples in the bible it tell us that if you are a friend of the world you are not a friend of God and all so in the bible it says that your own nature is idolatry? Read in the book of Colossians? As It States below:
(N.I.V) Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: intimate
Immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
(K.J.V) Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
So we can conclude that idolatry is not just some stone idol? But it can also be something that takes the place of God or takes you away from service to God?
Antichrist and the devil. From the Deeds of the Antichrist fresco by Luca Signorelli, c. 1501
The term or title antichrist, in Christian theology, is a leader who fulfills Biblical prophecies concerning an adversary of Christ, while resembling him in a deceptive manner. The antichrist will seemingly provide for the needs of the people but deny the ultimate salvation.
The term "antichrist" appears five times in 1 John and 2 John of the New Testament — once in plural form and four times in the singular.[1] The Apostle Paul's Second Epistle to the Thessalonians, in particular the 2nd chapter, summarizes the nature, work, coming, and revelation of the "Man of Sin" - a passage often regarded as referring to same person as the antichrist of 1 and 2 John.
So we can conclude the nature of man is such that it is the devils nature? because of sin that is why they call the anti-Christ the man of sin in the letters of the apostle Paul, or in other parts the man of lawlessness, but what is the definition of sin?
Sin is transgressions of the law?

(KJV) 1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

(KJV) 1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

(KJV) 1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

(KJV) 1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

(KJV) 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

(KJV) 1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

(KJV) 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

(KJV) 1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
So if we know him we will keep his commandments so in knowing GOD we will avoid sin?
And not commit sin against God in short righteousness should be our nature or better put our new nature.
(KJV) 1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

(KJV) 1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

(KJV) 1 John 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
So this man must by reason be an out and out law breaker both in man’s kingdom and Gods as well?

Well you must be wondering why I am talking about the anti-Christ? Well if you have a pastor that is letting his follower “Worship” him and pay him respect beyond the point of a simple thank you? And say thank you to the “Pastor” rather than giving thanks to GOD and taking all the praise? But if they praise the pastor and thank him for the opportunity for preaching the gospel! Well then if there gospel is a gospel about (Pastor Chris) not the gospel of Christ? It should be like this thank GOD for using us as the seed sower in us? And thank you GOD for giving the water for the seed to bring the increase? Meaning believers not cash?

But these members of the church are over doing it, and bowing there knee’s toward this individual when they’re paying them respect but if there even calling him “Father” and even saying he is “Jesus Christ in a white suite”?
So Then there guilty of worshiping the person, because there putting a man in the place of “Christ” the catholic priests are no different? They say they are Christ in person his image?

So the conclusion: is this these churches members meaning, (Christ Embassy), worship him as a GOD! Because he is there spiritual figure head because Jesus is in heaven? He is there representative on earth this is what some member believe I’ve come across this in a lot of the people there? As he teaches
Quote: he walketh and judgeth among the gods? This was to teach that we are GODs on earth?

(KJV) Psalm 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
So you now can reason out why they see him as a GOD some members do this but in truth not all there members are committing this crime against GOD? he says he himself is a spirit being? For more information and correct look for a booklet “Are we are Spirit Beings”? This is because we have the spirit of God I will post? a video on the web page to illustrate the point some members who are clearly unskilled in the word of GOD they fall into this trap of the devil, this is very much what the devil was trying to do in the garden of Eden with Adam & Eve, see on the day you eat of tree you will be like Gods (gods) which you can find in the bible he has made you little lower than angels in some parts like the book (psalms 82:4-cool

(KJV) (psalms 82:4-cool 8:1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
9:1 I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous
Does it not say that ye are gods and minister of fire? Like in the book Hebrews

(KJV) Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
(KJV) Psalms 82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
(KJV) Psalms 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
(KJV) Psalms 82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
(KJV) Psalms 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
(KJV) Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
(KJV) Psalms 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
(KJV) Psalms 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
(KJV) Isaiah 41:23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

(KJV) John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(KJV) John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
(KJV ) John 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
But if you notice there is a little god not like GOD meaning authority to rule that is what it is given here? The Hebrew is say is clearer? Here are the Hebrew words and a more clear translation?
A Hebrew - English Bible
According to the Masoretic Text and the JPS 1917 Edition
Psalms Chapter 82 תְּהִלִּים
א  מִזְמוֹר, לְאָסָף:
אֱלֹהִים, נִצָּב בַּעֲדַת-אֵל;    בְּקֶרֶב אֱלֹהִים יִשְׁפֹּט. 1 A Psalm of Asaph. {N}
God standeth in the congregation of God; in the midst of the judges He judgeth:
ב  עַד-מָתַי תִּשְׁפְּטוּ-עָוֶל;    וּפְנֵי רְשָׁעִים, תִּשְׂאוּ-סֶלָה. 2 'How long will ye judge unjustly, and respect the persons of the wicked? Selah
ג  שִׁפְטוּ-דַל וְיָתוֹם;    עָנִי וָרָשׁ הַצְדִּיקוּ. 3 Judge the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
ד  פַּלְּטוּ-דַל וְאֶבְיוֹן;    מִיַּד רְשָׁעִים הַצִּילוּ. 4 Rescue the poor and needy; deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
ה  לֹא יָדְעוּ, וְלֹא יָבִינוּ--    בַּחֲשֵׁכָה יִתְהַלָּכוּ;
יִמּוֹטוּ,    כָּל-מוֹסְדֵי אָרֶץ. 5 They know not, neither do they understand; they go about in darkness; {N}
all the foundations of the earth are moved.
ו  אֲנִי-אָמַרְתִּי, אֱלֹהִים אַתֶּם;    וּבְנֵי עֶלְיוֹן כֻּלְּכֶם. 6 I said: Ye are godlike beings, and all of you sons of the Most High.
ז  אָכֵן, כְּאָדָם תְּמוּתוּן;    וּכְאַחַד הַשָּׂרִים תִּפֹּלוּ. 7 Nevertheless ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.'
ח  קוּמָה אֱלֹהִים, שָׁפְטָה הָאָרֶץ:    כִּי-אַתָּה תִנְחַל, בְּכָל-הַגּוֹיִם. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for Thou shalt possess all the nations. {P}

So we can see people have taken it out of context we are not GODS but only gods in the ability to judge and make judgments or to terms of ruler ship given

over to us as mankind this is what GOD has given us? We are made in his image this is proof reading for you

why some saying I follow (Pastor Chris) not Jesus Christ

Let’s look at a further point, I bet you think does this man ever stop well No?

Most people don’t think where did the term Christian come from in the world and what does it mean well, it means little Christ’s?
It was originally intended as an insult look at those little imitators it was because they were doing the work that this person called Jesus Christ this Jewish

fellow was doing? so they said look at these little Christ’s

That is where the word (Christos) comes from this where the word Christian comes from.

And it is found only a few places in the whole bible strange hey? Four places in the whole bible

(NIV) Acts 11:26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year

Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Acts 26:28 Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can
persuade me to be a Christian?" (2)

1st Peter 4:16 However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. (3)

(KJV) Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Acts 26:28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuades  me to be a Christian.

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
But just because a person is a Christian does not make him a GOD or Christ’s? Christ’s simply means you belong to him it does not make you Christ? You have Christ in you through the Holy Spirit?

This does not make you a GOD and it does not make you the word?

Right if I have a cup and I pour water into the cup does that make the cup water because it is filled with the water the answer is to this is no?   It only makes

the cup a receptacle or container for holding the H’20 water  in short so think about this for a minute?
So if you have GODs spirit dwelling in you?

You are Christ’s meaning you belong to him?

So if any man be in Christ he is new creation?

We must be born of the spirit but this does not make us spirit beings yet?

We are his representatives of his government to come which government you wonder the kingdom of GOD that is coming to the earth heaven on earth as some would call it? We will rule with Gods hand in justice and peace?

So we are his government to come we are ambassadors as Christians?

So we must be Christ like him in our dealings with all mankind we are not “GODs” we must show people the action of the future government in a new world with Christ as king?

Ruling from Jerusalem the future world capital and the Centre of the earth?

So now if there is a government coming we are its ambassadors of it here on earth we are here as its  representatives of it as the bible teaches?
(NIV) 2 Corinthians 5:19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin[b] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

(NIV) Ephesians 6:20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
We as it representatives will be held to account for what we teach and do so all these people that are doing evil in the name of his son?
Playing Christian and claiming to be GODs this is clearly a sin of the highest order unlike man’s forms of government there is no diplomatic immunity nor can we

simply think we can break Gods law without receiving the laws of cause and effect.
We can’t live life with this in mind thinking we can just break Gods laws with impunity?
Its only through Christ can we escape this sin soaked world we need to keep the royal law of love?
We must live a Christian life?

So this is it, Love the lord your God first with all your heart and all your mind?
Free from idolatry and false worship of men of God dressed up as God who take the praise of the lord just remember I am a jealous GOD he said in his word?
So we should examine our self to see if we are in the faith daily?
Well let’s talk about what was going on around at this time? Remember she said I follow Pastor Chris?
GOD Sends Help From A Family Friend?

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by FXKing2012(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
crossman, there u go again
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Posted by: FXKing2012
Insert Quote

sorry i love you but i can't help speaking the truth to you i hope you read my break down of the anti christ

and the catholic church is the master anti-christ

just as it says there a many anti chris oh i mean many anti christs gone out into the world

but if not at least try please
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
Insert Quote

sorry i love you but i can't help speaking the truth to you i hope you read my break down of the anti christ

just as it says there a many anti chris oh i mean many anti christs gone out into the world

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
Insert Quote

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
Insert Quote

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
crossman9:

Dear Crossman.
You do not understand that with these attitudes you lose all credibility?
I hope you can understand how a healthy mind, but their presentations look like an irrational, a fanatic , and I'm sure you're not that ,
Isn´t it?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by UyiIredia(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
FXKing12: "Nairaland is Anti-Christ".
Uyi: You are jobless. mscheew.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by MOILOVINA: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Crossman
I have a few questions for you.1.Are you a christian?
2. What do you stand to gain from this deep rooted campaign against Pastor Chris?
3. How many souls have you been able to win to Christ?
4.D o you preach the gospel with the same passion you use in criticizing Pastor Chris?

My dear, if you dont like the teaching of a man of God, then move to the next. If it is a personal thing then seek the pastor and sort things out.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 12:02am On Feb 29, 2012
Posted by: MOI LOVINA
Insert Quote
@ Crossman
I have a few questions for you.1.Are you a christian?
2. What do you stand to gain from this deep rooted campaign against Pastor Chris?
3. How many souls have you been able to win to Christ?
4.D o you preach the gospel with the same passion you use in criticizing Pastor Chris?

My dear, if you dont like the teaching of a man of God, then move to the next. If it is a personal thing then seek the pastor and sort things out.

This is saving souls as you put it telling people the truth which saves people from hell?
Lies kill people and enslave them
False teacher need exposed
His teaching destroyed my life
He is untouchable in this life
He does not care what happens to people all he wants is what he wants but the people think he cares about them, believe me this is nothing and just the start for what I have in in mind for him
And he is an anti-Christ if you read your bible you will see him for what he is a liars and profiteer
If I want to speak to him do you think he would give me the time of day without his security no is the answer?
His ministers are mostly of the devil I have lost what I had and there is not giving me it back
Even if he walked up to the person I lost it is too late I have lost everything with them because of the members and minsters of his church and it all feeds back to his teaching so I will not attack them but him he is guilty of crimes against the kingdom of God and I am going to make sure he does not more damage to other people saving a soul at time or on mass scale
I hope this helps you I am sorry your hurt in any way but the truth must be told

Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by MOILOVINA: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
@Crossman I am not hurt in anyway.
Are you trying to tell me that millions of people that worship in his church are all fools and unintelligent. You must have taken his message the wrong way and it cost you something or someone. still its not an excuse for bad behaviour. as far as i am concerned you are going about it the wrong way. talk to one of his pastors that does not know ur history with the church, it can be sorted out. You are not winning souls neither are you preaching the gospel. your write ups are scary and you come across as disturbed. please handle this matter carefully before it eats deep into you and you forget the ultimate goal which is soul winning.
Do you know thousands of lives you could have touched if you channel all this energy to soul winning?
God bless
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2012
Posted by: MOI LOVINA 
Insert Quote
@Crossman I am not hurt in anyway.
Are you trying to tell me that millions of people that worship in his church are all fools and unintelligent. You must have taken his message the wrong way and it cost you something or someone. still its not an excuse for bad behaviour. as far as i am concerned you are going about it the wrong way. talk to one of his pastors that does not know ur history with the church, it can be sorted out. You are not winning souls neither are you preaching the gospel. your write ups are scary and you come across as disturbed. please handle this matter carefully before it eats deep into you and you forget the ultimate goal which is soul winning.
Do you know thousands of lives you could have touched if you channel all this energy to soul winning?
God bless

Well I did speak to the ministers of the church and they did evil to me there corrupt it is long story
But you said this is no excuse for bad behaviour please tell me where I am doing bad things am I swearing mean profanity or using the language of the Pleven class you said I am coming across as disturb well I was disturb when the person I was going to marry tried to kill me for speaking out against the church teaching

which is against Gods word

you did not ask me why

I am waging war against the church namely pastor Chris

did you see the video I posted on YouTube I have many videos like this?

and people are going to see what he really is!

what he took from me was my future with is twisted truths?

Soul winning is my goal that is why I am telling the truth to you now

I would like to know what you call soul winning tell me what you think it is one is it telling people a false gospel or telling them the truth

Would you like a direct chat with me so I can tell you
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by MOILOVINA: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
hnnnnm intresting, so its all because of a woman.
Anyway well done i dont want to go into any long arguements with you. The last thing i want to say to you is you need to make peace with urself. You are d only one loosing sleep over this issue while others have moved on. aLL THE BEST WITH UR PERSONAL VENDETTA
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
PERSONAL VENDETTA

It is not about a “woman” it is much bigger than this, it is about people who are being destroyed with false teaching the woman was a causality of war and misinformation she changed into a monster because of the church, she went in to the church  a person that was not materialistic and did not have a worry about money, then after a time she had fiscal issues the minute she start going there because  paying tithes was more important than paying for medication for the mother to keep her alive?
Because you pay to THEM FIRST before anything else what would you do please answer this truthfully 

and right not I am counselling a friend whose husband goes to the church

He wants to leave his wife of 10 years because she does not agree with the church, does this sound right and this woman is committed Christian a really good woman who would never look at another man or steal or lie she is a perfect wife her only crime is speaking against the false teaching of the church?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
crossman9:

It is not about a “woman” it is much bigger than this, it is about people who are being destroyed with false teaching the woman was a causality of war and misinformation she changed into a monster because of the church, she went in to the church a person that was not materialistic and did not have a worry about money, then after a time she had fiscal issues the minute she start going there because paying tithes was more important than paying for medication for the mother to keep her alive?
Because you pay to THEM FIRST before anything else what would you do please answer this truthfully

and right not I am counselling a friend whose husband goes to the church

He wants to leave his wife of 10 years because she does not agree with the church, does this sound right and this woman is committed Christian a really good woman who would never look at another man or steal or lie she is a perfect wife her only crime is speaking against the false teaching of the church?
Dear friend:
I do not understand what you think is extraordinary in that.
That is the methodology of Christianity, the church and tithing are about family, health, love, rationality, and COMMON SENSE.
If that woman was buying drugs for his mother and did not pay tithing, had been considered a traitor, an antichrist, a demon, and would tell her that her soul would burn in hell for all eternity ,
The issue is NOT that God and Christ are the most important, the most important thing is THE PASTOR.
There is nothing extraordinary in what you say.
That is the Christian reality.
There are no another reality.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by crossman9(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ptolomeus

The drugs are medication and not recreational drugs there to keep the mother alive
She was told paying tithes was very important
So she stopped giving money to the mother
Is paying tithes more important than keeping the mother alive?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by Ptolomeus(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
crossman9:

Ptolomeus

The drugs are medication and not recreational drugs there to keep the mother alive
She was told paying tithes was very important
So she stopped giving money to the mother
Is paying tithes more important than keeping the mother alive?
Of course not!
The reasoning of any human being with common sense would help the ailing mother instead of paying tithes to the Pastor.
But we can not ask the Pastor or the fans who think as rational and civilized.
That is the reality of the Christianity.
They do not care to pastors life of the mother, the hunger of children or separation of marriage. The only interest of which is economic.
What an irony! All in the name of Christ ,
Re: Nairaland Is Anti-christ by MOILOVINA: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
That the woman choose not to give drugs to  her mother was her choice. I will pay my tithe before spending a dime of my money. Thats what my mum taught us when we were very young and also it is scriptural. we grew up anglicans mind you.
The man that wants to leave the wife has other issues with the wife not just because of the church. I have seen christians married to moslems yet they live peacefully. their problem is much deeper than the church. I dont think you are in the right frame of mind to be counselling the lady, pls direct her to the pastor of her church. If u are the pastor then , thats the end of the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Sake Of The Kids And Future Generation / Why Do People Hate Atheists / Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.