Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! (3125 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Why You Need To Repent Now! / September 23, 2015 Something Strange Is Going To Happen On That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
NB: Acts 2:20
the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Joel 2:31
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood [/b]before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, [b]there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

In the wee hours of September 28th we will experience one of the darkest and brightest moons of the year.

At roughly 2 A.M. the moon will be closer to Earth than normal, causing it to shine an extra bright white and become what is known as a ‘Supermoon’. Yes, we know it sounds like a child named it, but that’s what we’re dealing with.

Anyway, the Supermoon won’t last for long, as it will then be eclipsed by 4.30 A.M. when the Earth stands directly between it and the Sun. This is expected to last for about an hour and a half, during which time the sun’s rays will bend around the Earth, causing the moon to develop a coppery hue, creating a “Blood Moon”.

This will be the fourth Blood Moon in a little over a year, which isn’t a good thing if you believe the Christian ministers John Hagee and Mark Blitz, who claim that this is a sign that the world is ending.

Supposedly four Blood Moons, and six full moons in between them, which has actually happened this year, is a sign the apocalypse could be on the way, as was predicted it the Book of Revelation.

Due to the moon’s close proximity, its effect on the oceans will be stronger than usual, thus causing floods of biblical continue reading https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/30/we-are-very-close-to-the-end-of-the-world/

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST NOW!!!!!
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by victor2fresh(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Antichrist will be revealed on September 25 and the great tribulation will begin meanwhile world economy will crash before September 25 ....read my signature for more insight

And just like OP said "Believe on the Son of God"
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by SFSNIPER(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
We should take this serious!
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by HomoSapiien: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Antichrist will be revealed on September 25 and the great tribulation will begin meanwhile world economy will crash before September 25 ....read my signature for more insight

Deluded people. And what if nothing happens?

2 Likes

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
SFSNIPER:
We should take this serious!
Yes all Nairalanders must see this

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I will deactivate my Nairaland account and if it happens what will you do?
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by HomoSapiien: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Really? I'll do the same. And if it doesn't happen (which is certain), I will quote this post again.

I'm now following this thread - Sept 25th, isn't it?
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Really? I'll do the same. And if it doesn't happen (which is certain), I will quote this post again.

Yep.
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by kolajamesjnr(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
HomoSapiien:

I think u shuld save ur tym and mb arguin wit dis dullards aint worth it
Shay na Sept 25 we dy wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Anti-Christ cannot be revealed yet until the daily sacrifices are restored in the Holy Land. And that has not happened yet.

And that has to happen for the abomination that causes desolation to occur. Which will reveal the Anti-Christ.

Now that's deep teaching.
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by HomoSapiien: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yep.
Okay. Is bingbagbo also going to deactivate his account?
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by HomoSapiien: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
I think u shuld save ur tym and mb arguin wit dis dullards aint worth it Shay na Sept 25 we dy wait cheesy
Yes oo cheesy
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by plaetton: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Of course, he will say that prayers averted it.

3 Likes

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by plaetton: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:
The Anti-Christ cannot be revealed yet until the daily sacrifices are restored in the Holy Land. And that has not happened yet.

And that has to happen for the abomination that causes desolation to occur. Which will reveal the Anti-Christ.

Lol. grin

Deep thinking, or deep Delusions bordering on insanity?

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Jeromejnr(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
plaetton:

Lol. grin

I usually don't word with atheists. But I could go down the logic path with you.

"Deep thinkers" wink
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

They are all in place. Would have gone into etails but am not in the mood of explaining things now I guess I Let things explain itself.Prepare for the tribulation.
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by lepasharon(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tell me more

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Okay. Is bingbagbo also going to deactivate his account?
Ask him am not him
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Macelliot(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2015
plaetton:

Lol. grin
"They" will keep dining and partying untill the hour catches them up...
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:37am On Aug 31, 2015
For Goodness sake it is called a [size=20]Lunar eclipse [/size]

And happens when the moon passes behind the earth that it is blocked from direct sunlight.
It's a perfectly natural phenomenon that is very rampant and has been happening....

The moon has an orbit around the earth, so tends to pass behind the earth during the cause of it's revolution, it's the same phenomenon that causes a solar eclipse when the moon passes directly in front of the earth blocking the earth from direct sunlight... alignment of the sun, earth and moon!!!

WTF happened to education in Nigeria embarassed Seriously this is not funny, it's very pitiable seeing young men exhibiting such chronic show of epileptic educational background and abject gullibility . ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by mrZENographer: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Yep.

Your actually deluded. The Antichrist is not revealed until the saints are taken away frm d earth. And no one not evn Jesus Christ knws the day of rapture.

All these blood moons and other signs are simply to help us discern what times we are. Better get smart.

1 Like

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2015
The September Blood Moon thing is just stressful...
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
mrZENographer:

Your actually deluded. The Antichrist is not revealed until the saints are taken away frm d earth. And no one not evn Jesus Christ knws the day of rapture.

All these blood moons and other signs are simply to help us discern what times we are. Better get smart.
Do you read the Bible at all?
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2015
johnydon22:
For Goodness sake it is called a [size=20]Lunar eclipse [/size]

And happens when the moon passes behind the earth that it is blocked from direct sunlight.
It's a perfectly natural phenomenon that is very rampant and has been happening....

The moon has an orbit around the earth, so tends to pass behind the earth during the cause of it's revolution, it's the same phenomenon that causes a solar eclipse when the moon passes directly in front of the earth blocking the earth from direct sunlight... alignment of the sun, earth and moon!!!

WTF happened to education in Nigeria embarassed Seriously this is not funny, it's very pitiable seeing young men exhibiting such chronic show of epileptic educational background and abject gullibility . ..

no go burst your blood vessel, no take some people hope from them, it allows them to make sense of all that is happening, so it works for them, they are not on the same intellectual frequency as you...just cut them some slack...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2015
bingbagbo:

NB: Acts 2:20
the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Joel 2:31
The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood [/b]before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, [b]there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

In the wee hours of September 28th we will experience one of the darkest and brightest moons of the year.

At roughly 2 A.M. the moon will be closer to Earth than normal, causing it to shine an extra bright white and become what is known as a ‘Supermoon’. Yes, we know it sounds like a child named it, but that’s what we’re dealing with.

Anyway, the Supermoon won’t last for long, as it will then be eclipsed by 4.30 A.M. when the Earth stands directly between it and the Sun. This is expected to last for about an hour and a half, during which time the sun’s rays will bend around the Earth, causing the moon to develop a coppery hue, creating a “Blood Moon”.

This will be the fourth Blood Moon in a little over a year, which isn’t a good thing if you believe the Christian ministers John Hagee and Mark Blitz, who claim that this is a sign that the world is ending.

Supposedly four Blood Moons, and six full moons in between them, which has actually happened this year, is a sign the apocalypse could be on the way, as was predicted it the Book of Revelation.

Due to the moon’s close proximity, its effect on the oceans will be stronger than usual, thus causing floods of biblical continue reading https://butchersweetsweat./2015/08/30/we-are-very-close-to-the-end-of-the-world/

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST NOW!!!!!

what makes you think the book you quoted was written for this generation and not the generation of those who it was meant for?...you think those people thought the world was going to be around till now?..your just displaying your stupidity..the book of revelation was written when Emperor Diocletan was in power, it was coded so that he and his people will not understand..the people it was written for know what it was meant for..the number 666 was an old occult number for insanity...those stories, my dear are not for us..........
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
sonmvayina:

what makes you think the book you quoted was written for this generation and not the generation of those who it was meant for?...you think those people thought the world was going to be around till now?..your just displaying your stupidity..the book of revelation was written when Emperor Diocletan was in power, it was coded so that he and his people will not understand..the people it was written for know what it was meant for..the number 666 was an old occult number for insanity...those stories, my dear are not for us..........

666 is really 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons. The material that makes Carbon.
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2015
aim5:

666 is really 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons. The material that makes Carbon.

that's another explanation...the list of possibilities is endless..
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
sonmvayina:

no go burst your blood vessel, no take some people hope from them, it allows them to make sense of all that is happening, so it works for them, they are not on the same intellectual frequency as you...just cut them some slack...
It's simply heart breaking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by HomoSapiien: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:

starlingslimnet:

How far man?
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
HomoSapiien:

How far man?
Am good. You called me out
Re: Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
HomoSapiien:

How far man?
Am good. You called me out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peller Speaks On Fraud In TB Joshua, Oyakhilome's Operations / My Favorite Atheists Quote. / Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.