Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches (2041 Views)

Volunteers For Nigerian Premier League (NPFL) Live Matches. (2012/2013 Season) / Nigerian Premier League: Why Don't People Watch It? / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello,

I have a mandate from a foreign company to recruit 15 persons who can write impeccable English and who can write blow-by-blow accounts of matches in the Nigerian Premier League.

RULES
1) You will be assigned to a team in your location. One team per individual. This means we will take only one person per state.

2) You are to provide pre-match coverage, and then on match-day, go to the stadium and watch the match. You are to write a blow-by-blow account of the match the way it is done on http://eurosport.yahoo.com.

3) Your English must be clean. There will be no place for people who cannot write in correct grammar.

4) You must know your state team in an out. Know the players, coaches, etc. You must be able to know the stats (team placement, goalscorers, goal tally of the team's scorers, etc).

5) You will be required to take a 90 minute test by watching a virtual football match online (which means you must have MTN Fastlink or any other broadband internet service) to watch the test match. You will be briefed on this.

COMPENSATION IS 35 EUROS PER MATCH.

This will be for a whole season. Good a thing the NPL just started.

If you know you can do this, mail dankrabb at gmail dot com with your name, occupation and location so we know what team to assign you.

Preference will be given to the unemployed. If you already have a job, this may not be for you. Let the money spread around to those who really need it.

THIS RECRUITMENT EXPIRES IN 2 DAYS. APPLY NOW!
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2012
Why is no one replying to this?
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Truly remarkable that people will choose to respond to get rich quick schemes than to make a decent living from a hobby!

Shame!
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by RSA(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Maybe people think this is a scam, wink
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by Challas(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
stagger:

Why is no one replying to this?

and why r u begging 4 d reply,am sure d money is more than 35 euro.you decided to pocket d remaining money.take d peanut to ur village,i guess u hv unemployed guys overthere.
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by Challas(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
honeric01:

35 euros to cover a match and you wonder why people aren't responding?

how much do you think a fastlink modem or any other modem cost? (between 5-15k)

how much is subscription per month? 8k divided by 8 (2 matches a week = 1k)

how much is transport fare going to be to and fro the match venue? (700 naira to and fro) that's if the person is closer to the stadium), how about the away games?

How about feeding and miscellaneous? (500 naira)

Phone calls? (300 naira)

And a computer too? ( a laptop should be like 60k, the cheapest/up to standard and a used one for that price)

Lastly FOR AN UNEMPLOYED citizen WITH Your English must be clean. There will be no place for people who cannot write in correct grammar. meaning he or she must be educated?

FOR 35 EUROS [/b]WHICH IS LIKE ABOUT [b]8K? Nigerians are not that jobless, senseless and desperate.

Please do the math yourself and give us the answer to see why i think the amount being offered is WAY TOO LOW, the conditions too much for an UNEMPLOYED PERSON.

Maybe you should tell your source overthere to provide the laptop, the modem and also money for internet subscription.

My 10 kobo
+50 for d guy to be begging 4 replies,i smell a rat!

1 Like

Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hmm.

I have sat down grossly amused at some of the replies to my post here, including the Mathematics guru here ( grin cheesy grin).

Firstly, 35 Euros a game equates to N7,700 per game.

Secondly, you are expected to watch the match physically. So your expenses will be transport to and from the stadium, gate fee and maybe a drink or two. That cannot be more than N1,500.

Thirdly, you only watch a match of a team in your town. If you live in Aba, you go to the stadium to watch Enyimba when they play at home. Away matches will be covered by another member of the team in that location, while the Aba guy will also cover the away matches for the other teams. So you are actually going to earn some sort of double pay.

Thirdly, the issue of buying MTN subscription is not permanent. It is only to take the online test for selection. The job itself does not warrant use of a computer, except to send me the match report by email. You can buy 20 minutes internet browsing time for N50 or N70. So Mr Maths guru calculating rubbish ouyt of ignorance, this is for your information.

Number 4 point. This is a global project. Nigeria is in category 2 where the pay is 35 Euros per game. Countries in Europe fall under the 50 Euros per game category. Some Asian countries like Thailand are in the 25 Euros per game category.

Now those recruited will walk away with at least N6,000 (when all expenses are removed) every match. In a month of 4 weekends, that is N24,000, simply for going to watch a match and giving the match reports the way it is on goal.com or eurosport.yahoo.com. This is virtually free money.

Finally, there is a potential for other opportunities from this project.

Honeric01, you are making too much money from forex. So this is not for you. Same goes for Challas.

There are many unemployed youths in Nigeria who will at least benefit from lifelines such as this. This is not a full-time job, and will not make you a millionaire. But I know many people who earn N18,000 minimum wage and manage their lives in Nigeria.

People who have no jobs and no money can take advantage of opportunities like this. It is not for you to dissuade them.

The selected people will work with me as a team. The pay is transparent and will be credited to your accounts from the company in Europe that has this project. I am only responsible for getting together the team in Nigeria.

RSA:

Maybe people think this is a scam, wink
I have a pedigree here and no one will say I scammed him. NO ONE WILL BE ASKED TO PAY ANY MONEY FOR ANYTHING, SO WHAT IS THE SCAM HERE?
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by honeric01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^

You see what happens when you give half info? you leave people to assume and presume, next time bro, try giving detailed info to avoid your thread being "stigmatized"  grin grin grin grin

BTW, you should even be grateful i made you do the right thing by taking out time to ask questions, instead you called my "long comment" ignorant when you're the one guilty for not furnishing your thread with the complete info needed? (SMH)
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
honeric01:

^^^^

You see what happens when you give half info? you leave people to assume and presume, next time bro, try giving detailed info to avoid your thread being "stigmatized"  grin grin grin grin

BTW, you should even be grateful i made you do the right thing by taking out time to ask questions, instead you called my "long comment" ignorant when you're the one guilty for not furnishing your thread with the complete info needed? (SMH)

Only fools make comments without complete information. If you are in that habit, you need to cut it out. Anyway coming from the forex thread filled with egocentric narcissists, I am not entirely surprised.

What am I supposed to be grateful to you for?
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
Very easy to spot d one with ego here, if not that your thread was posted on the sport section, i wouldnt have bothered trying to "help the thread from dying a natural death". Keep it up!
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by stagger: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
honeric01:

Very easy to spot d one with ego here, if not that your thread was posted on the sport section, i wouldnt have bothered trying to "help the thread from dying a natural death". Keep it up!

Thank you for helping resurrecting the thread. Now that your job is done, go back to the forex thread and leave those who are willing to participate in a worthy venture do so.

At least, this is something worthy we are trying to do; not like many of you in the forex thread who are too busy abusing each other or claiming to be what they are not!
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by kodewrita(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2012
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by freshcvvs: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello, is the offer on this thread is valid?

@stagger
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by crownprince102: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
freshcvvs:
Hello, is the offer on this thread is valid?

@stagger
na wa ooo......... after 3 years. Bros, I feel ur hustling oooo. grin
How u take find the topic self?
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by taiocol: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
crownprince102:

cheesy
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by freshcvvs: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
crownprince102:

I like sports (Football in particular), so nothing wrong with making some bucks while enjoying the game of football na.

Found it because it's on NL grin
Re: 35 Euros To Cover Nigerian Premier League Matches by crownprince102: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
freshcvvs:

I like sports (Football in particular), so nothing wrong with making some bucks while enjoying the game of football na.

Found it because it's on NL grin
didn't u check the date...... how u take sure the person still dey alive (not wishing him death)

(1) (Reply)

Awful! Male Police Strips-search Female Football Fans In Russia / University Proffessor Wins 58million Naira In 1960bet / Week 25: 2015/2016 Pools Extravaganza!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.