Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (17471 Views)

EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by youngdee168(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
Lets wait and hear wat they wuld demand for.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by flexdee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
That was a propaganda!!!

Let's wait and see how far they can go about it.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
FVck Boko Haram!!!!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by ochukoccna: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Here we go again
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by samguru(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2012
I don't think įt is a positive development,Government should continue the fight,because įτ̲̅ is becoming clear that the source of their stronghold is weakening.FG don't negotiate rather use all the available means and money to quash this group.
They have committed an unpardonable sin
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2012
Don't negotiate with bloody terrorist. You will Legitimize their vampirism.

No peace without justice for the innocent souls lost in this mayhem.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by clip: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2012
Why will they not want dialogue since they are already smoking them out.
Instead of to surrender they are looking for a way of excape
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 08, 2012
I would like to know what exactly they want!

If they want division - then lets negotiate asap
If they want Islamic states- personally no problem with me or will i say non of my bussiness.
If they want to islamise the whole Nigeria-I wont mind to spare my last blood to see they dont step a footh near my father land.
If they want money- I will advise Gej to use left hand to give them the money and use right hand to cut off their heads one by one.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 08, 2012
This country needs urgent prayer. Chaiiii.

Anywaz, how much amnesty money are they going to pay BHs?

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Meristem: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2012
I'm against negotiating witth terrorists. Bad precedence. Dis could send the signal dat if u can make IEDs and blow up some innocent folks, govt will listen and do your bidding!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by clip: 3:50am On Feb 08, 2012
These guys are terrorists not agitators. You do not dialogue with terrorist,you wipe them off. That is the standard any where in the world
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by extension: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2012
Negotiation is allowed provided they came out with 1000 nigerians they killed and rebuild all they destroyed.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2012
Well if some people want to compare Boko-Haram to MEND, no problem!the govt should negotiate with them and send them on training on how to keep cattle by using the resources from the Far North to send them on training to where they can improve their skill on keeping Cattle.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Emade(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2012
I think does people that dey cal their names are al suspet
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by caseymoney(m): 6:07am On Feb 08, 2012
It's too late to cry when the head is off the neck. No pity or dialogue for animals that killed human on a festive day. GEJ is a coward for offering this killers an opportunity to dialogue. What do they want? All christian should live the North?
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by kennyeast(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2012
ALL THESE FG MAKE BELIEVE STORY, FELLOW NIGERIANS, TRUST ME ALL THESE FAKE NEWS ARE THE HANDY WORK OF THE FG, TO MAKE U BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTROL, WE KEEP HEARING NEWS WITH NO PROOF, IE, 8 BOKO HARAM MEMBERS KILLED BY THE MILITARY, SUICIDE ATTACK AT THE MILITARY BASE FOILED BY THE SSS, 30 SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM MEMBER ARRESTED IN PH,  ALL THESE WITH NO PROOF. THE FG IS BEHIND ALL THE FAKE NEWS TO MAKE U FEEL THEY ARE IN TOP OF THE SITUATION, HOW CAN THE SECURITY BE WINNING THE WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM AND THEY (BOKO HARAM) ARE STEP UP BY NOW BOMBING A WHOLE MILITARY BASE? THINK NIGERIANS THINK, THAT VIDEO IS FAKE THAT IS WHY NTA WILL BE THE FIRST TO SHOW IT.  grin grin grin 
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by reagand200(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2012
This move looks like a STRATEGY by the government.Remember CARROT and dangle, or what is it called?
Look at the query :* NTA showing clips of dialogue intent(government propagandist machine)
*Bombing of MILITARY bases at the same time making a request for DIALOGUE (doesnt look like a repentant move at all)

At times like this i think we should be discreet about some things so that the ILLITERATE Jamatul sect will not know what hit them.
They use SUPRISE in attacking NIGERIANS, we should also be thinking along this line and not expose all the tactics being used by our gallant security operatives.
Nigeria and indeed the continent of Africa should/must not support or dialogue TERRORISTS!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by PA1982(f): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2012
Is this before or after the suicide bombing?
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Dereformer(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2012
MY PRESIDENT,

No government in the world negotiates with terrorists. If it is true that these Uncircumcised Islamic animals want dialogue, then it means they have been weakened by the security forces. Let the security forces continue in their offensive against them.

Mr president, negotiating with these Hell bound animals will directly and indirectly empower them. Please think about the over 1,200 innocent souls that lost their lives. Their bloods are crying for justice which can only come by completely annihilating all Boko Haram members incuding their sponsors.

Mr President, please note that no individual or group of individuals or a section of this country is greater or mightier than the federal government. There was a startling revelation that IBB, BUHARI, ATIKU, etc are the financiers of this deadly group; even before this revelation, it does not require a prophet to know that indeed these people are the real Boko Haram.

Mr president, Your fear is that arresting these people will trigger war. So be it. South south, South east, South west, Middle Belt will fight to a finish to get liberated from these islamic terrorists. The south and the middle belt will be a one and united country afterwards with greater potentials of becoming one of the largest economies in the future.

Mr president, there is a clarion call for convocation of a Sovereign National Conference, this is the words in every southerners mouth. Please see reason to put every machinery in place to achieve this. I as a southerner cannot continue to be forced into a relationship with people who are free to destroy me at will. A sovereign national conference will define our existence, ranging from the leadership of this country to resource control to regional army/police.

Mr President, please know that the south collectively gains more by separating from the north than being with the north.

Mr president, one question I will need to ask you is this, do you think the north will agree to be part of Nigeria if the oil in the south-south was deposited in the North by God?

Mr President, I have more to write but for the sake of national security, we will meet at the Sovereign National Conferenc
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by fm7070: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2012
Why didn't they embrase dialogue in the first place.
after killing several people, they're now talking about dialogue.
NO WAY!!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by fesse(f): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2012
When the president proposed dialogue, boko haram with their false sense of superiority turned down the offer, now that fire is on the mountain for them, they want to negotiate.

Any negotiation with boko haram is a disservice to all those that were killed by boko haram.

Any negotiations with boko haram is an open invitation for more militant groups across the nation.

Any negotiation with boko haram will legalize killing as a means to attract government attentions.

Any negation with boko haram is a demoralization of our security personnels who were killed in their hundreds but still come out to give us protection.

The government should increase its crackdown on them. The end of boko haram is near.

Victory is for the Nigerians. I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY, IT IS WELL.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by ffo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
WHY IS IT THAT ITS ONLY THE NORTHERNERS (SPEAKER, BORNO ELDERS, EMIRS, ETC) THAT ARE THE APOSTLES OF AMNESTY & DIALOGUE? I smell something fishy

very soon other groups will spring up! if dis is the only way 2 get d attention of FG
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by PA1982(f): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
For those who fan the flames of hatred-
Nigeria deserves better.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by rabzy01: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
ume:

No GEJ NO GEJ NO GEJ,DE BIBLE SAID WE SHOULD NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE,AND NO COUNTRY HAV EVER NEGOTIETED WIT TERRORISTS GROUP
Nigeria did it. Nigeria negotiated with MEND and other Niger Delta terrorists. GEJ is even paying them for agreeing to accept amnesty.Since it did with them why not with BH, which proved to be more capable than the security. If negotiation can bring the needed peace, so be it.
ume:

No GEJ NO GEJ NO GEJ,DE BIBLE SAID WE SHOULD NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE,AND NO COUNTRY HAV EVER NEGOTIETED WIT TERRORISTS GROUP
Nigeria did it. Nigeria negotiated with MEND and other Niger Delta terrorists. GEJ is even paying them for agreeing to accept amnesty.Since it did with them why not with BH, which proved to be more capable than the security. If negotiation can bring the needed peace, so be it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BuhariOneYearLater: How Far Has Buhari Secured Nigeria? / Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self / Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.