Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (17473 Views)

EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko-Haram Rules Out Dialogue With FG - SaharaReporters / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by ade80: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
12 inches!:

Mend didn't go abt murdering pple in their places of worship, innocent families and children, MEND didn't issue 3 day ultimatum to any tribe to leave it's region, MEND didn't do so many things, BH cannot be compared to MEND, I say, Call them for negotiations arrest and torture the mediators and blow them all, No respite for wicked heartless pple

The dusk-to-dawn curfew imposed in Nigeria`s oil city of Port Harcourt two weeks ago by the Rivers state government, has been extended indefinitely, press reports said Saturday.

The curfew became necessary in the city and other parts of the state following bloody clashes between rival armed cult gangs and militants that left several people dead and properties destroyed.

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10611&z=12
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by SSaemoenl(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dialogue with criminals, Nigeria is finish embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by russellino: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Whether or not they negotiate, boko haram is cursed and marked for a sickening disgraceful end.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by uddukes: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Too late for any negotiation.The heat on them is consuming them.The devastation in boko haram's camp is getting heavier by the day.Let me assure you all that even GEJ cannot halt this God programmed massacre of the boko haram zeolots
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by 13volts(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ Ade 77 Thank you very much for that link. abeg bring more so that they could see.

MEND Terrorist
Boko Haram Terrorist
Therefore MEND= BOKO HARAM
they both have same blood
If you  argue or rebut this, then you are a terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Mucokey(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Btw: oga Gej asked us 2 brace up 2 live wit dis BH threat n now we re abt savoring it they re abt 2 change de tune of dance, Gbaa bee!
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by nsiadi: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
Let the pressure continue
From all corners
Use carrots with plenty of pepper added
Dangle these carrots b4 them---when they come to feast arrest them
Use sticks & the best of guns
Also fly kites. Use other baits----kwuli kwuli nd nono

They are feeling the pressure now
Reduced oil subsidy means less revenue to them & their sponsors
The captured spokesman is talking alredy---so their sponsors are afraid & are asking for dialogue
Boarders shd remain closed. Cooperation wt Camerron, Niger & Chad shd be strengthened

More action----stop all other sources of their revenues. Ngozi knows them
Stop their Bureau de changes. Islamic banking shd be starved
Keep throttling them. Christians shd intensify prayers.
If they dont surrender b4 long Uwazirike & Mossob will add to their woes as soon as Ikemba is buried.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Afam4eva(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
They're looking for a way to bring those eminent Nigerian together in one room and blow their azzes up.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by omosexy1: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2012
I believe this is a propaganda, when the bombs were raining like hailstorm; boko haram never wanted to dialogue. Although some Northern elites were suggesting it is the only way out. Now that Abul Qaqa has been caught, they now want to dialogue. I think the names mentioned should be arrested first and their relationship with Boko Haram ascertain before any dialogue can hold. If I am GEJ I will dialogue, but after the tea and snack meeting, I will send thunder to Maiduiguri to fish out the bast.ards. They cannot go free after shedding some many bloods. Pay back time
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by 13volts(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
which ikemba? that coward that ran away and returned wit a deadly strains of HIV. Abeg you people should quickly buried that fool before the virus escapes.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by PHIPEX(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
freegaza:

live on bbc hausa boko haram denies video,says no dialogue,claims responsibility for todays attack in kaduna

The same way they denied that their spokesman was arrested. They are looking for amnesty cake.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Beaf: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
The first thing the FG should do is put trackers on those negotiators. Investigate everything about them and all boko harams secrets will come to light.

Negotiate with who? angry
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Marlboro1: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
Negotiating with these murderers is useless. Have we not learnt any lessons from negotited settlement with MEND who are still bombing and killing people more than 1 year after an agreement. Why negotiate when these guys who are not showing remorse for there bloodsheds. What is going to happen when govt does something they dont like months from now/
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Rad1cal: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
God punish Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by campella(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
Boy,
this is fullish.
how do we negotiate with terrorists?
Maybe i will form my own group too?
Nairlanders, what do we call our group?
maybe NAIRA HARAM?
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by 13volts(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Even as a hausa fulani muslin I say CAPITAL NO. KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
afam4eva:

They're looking for a way to bring those eminent Nigerian together in one room and blow their azzes up.
i agree wit u! They've already sown a seed of discord! No one can trust them again because of the devilish method they used! Let d battle continue, nigeria's security agents need to learn new skills! The police,army,airforce, navy, SSS need such confrontations to get better! We welcome boko haram! They shall be used as tools to strenghten our security forces! So they shud pls continue! Here is a msg frm GEJto boko haram ''Pls the NEGOTIATION u request for is not available at d moment, pls try again wen u get TO HELL
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Beaf: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
13volts:

Even as a hausa fulani muslin I say CAPITAL NO. KILL THEM ALL.

Really!
So what were your previous unfortunate posts about? Is the above just an afterthought?
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by FXKing2012(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo's curse and Pastor Adeboye's prayer have finally got to them; they just can't stand the heat anymore.

This is why I always advise people never to speak against MOG

To know more about the curse visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-859846.0.html
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
I say govt should call for dialogue on one condition. That they cease all attacks while the negotiations are going on. Then, make the negotiation process very very slow, while at the same time our security agencies will have the time to investigate and gather information about their sponsors. This allows us have some peace (at least for a while). So, if no agreement is reached after negotiations (which is inevitable), govt has enough intel and organization to fight them. But am sure, if govt can manage to stretch negotiations over at least 2 years, boko haram members will lose the drive to continue attacks, if no agreements are made at the end of the 2 years.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Oluwa4Sure: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
So they sent hundreds of people to their early grave
and are now getting a trophy??  shocked shocked shocked

Sooner than later, another group is going to arise
And will be getting paid as well right?

Guys, Guys, Guys, I guess this is the right time to join this boko boy o
as every one of its member is sure to be going home with a 'Ghana Must Go' bag
an American Visa, and of course - 7 big assed virgins !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by SkyRider1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
you who wine and dine with death?

Now you are shitting in ya pants.

No dialogue for you.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by kizito96(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
The Government should be careful because there is a splinter group
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by sammyke(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
make dem negotiate fast o
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by sniperwolf(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na God go punish FG if they eventually dialogued with them
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by scopusng(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Still loading . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by nikky5(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
My prediction last week has finally come to pass.I knew it will come to this.But its not a negotiation.They want the govt to release their spokeman abu qaca.Terrorist dont negotiate,they are non-repentant.Their father Osama never repented until he was killed.They are re-strategising.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by babaowo: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
NTA report it but BBC denied the report.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by adamaw2tuf: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
13volts:

@ Ade 77 Thank you very much for that link. abeg bring more so that they could see.

MEND Terrorist
Boko Haram Terrorist
Therefore MEND= BOKO HARAM
they both have same blood
If you argue or rebut this, then you are a terrorist!
GO HANG NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER AS BOKO WHICH YOU SURELY DO.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Kabai: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
I think their sponsors like IBB have realized that their incessant killings will cause a divide and make them lost out on the stolen oil wealth and assets in the south. That has prompted them to call for dialogue. But my warning to the south is that the Islamic north will never have real love for the Christian south.

If there is anything to do now, it's to disintegrate now and stop trying to negotiate with mad people. Once a madman, always a mad man. The madness will comeback at any time, irrespective of treatment given. Let this country disintegrate! Let's go our separate ways and be in peace! What kind of forced love is this shit called Nigeria?!

If IBB's oil wells were to be in the north, would he have asked his agents of destruction to go for dialogue? If the country's resources were to be in the north, would the country not have divided now? GEJ will be the biggest fool to dialogue with this die-hard agents of darkness. I guess he's trying to dailogue with them to enthrone the Islamic Nigeria they are agitating for.
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by Wallie(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
If the olive branch extended is true, the FG is caught between a rock and a hard place!

On one hand, you don’t want to negotiate with them because they have so much blood on their hands, but on the other hand, the precedent of compromise was set with the militants and moreover, the most dangerous people to fight are those willing to die just to kill a few!

It is almost impossible to stop the psychological warfare caused by suicide bombers. If only you knew the 100s of billions of dollars the US military is spending to defeat IEDs and suicide bombers! Even if the suicide bombers unsuccessful with their bombs, we will forever be looking over our shoulders and will also spend untold amount of money beefing up our security!

The only silver lining is that BH is not targeting innocent civilians; although, that will also probably result in their demise (see Awakening of Iraq).
Re: Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg by violent(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wallie:

If the olive branch extended is true, the FG is caught between a rock and a hard place!

On one hand, you don’t want to negotiate with them because they have so much blood on their hands, but on the other hand, the precedent of compromise was set with the militants and moreover, the most dangerous people to fight are those willing to die just to kill a few!

It is almost impossible to stop the psychological warfare caused by suicide bombers. If only you knew the 100s of billions of dollars the US military is spending to defeat IEDs and suicide bombers! Even if the suicide bombers unsuccessful with their bombs, we will forever be looking over our shoulders and will also spend untold amount of money beefing up our security!

[b]The only silver lining is that BH is not targeting innocent civilians; although, that will also probably result in their demise ([/b]see Awakening of Iraq).

So the hundreds of men and kids that have been killed so far were probably guilty of something then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP / Expect Improved Power Supply In 2017 – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.