Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! (8853 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Princek12(m): 4:50am On Feb 08, 2012
When I was growing up in Nigeria, I heard stories about how people used juju to attract the opposite sex. I heard about touch and follow, which, as the name implies, is a juju that would make the opposite sex follow you upon touching them. I have, however, never seen it work personally. I also heard about love potion, which many ladies put in the meal or drink of a man they desired. The man, upon ingesting the love potion, would forever desire the lady whose name the herbalist programmed in the love potion. There was also the love scent, which supposedly would make a man follow that woman like a dog follows its master.

My people of Nairaland, do you know anyone who has used the juju? Or have you personally used it yourself? If so, does it work?

The reason is that one of my friends (who is extremely stingy) just returned from Nigeria. He told me he met a girl while he was there. Anyway, to go straight to the point, he has been sending money via Western Union to this girl almost every week since his return. He wires her at least $500 on each occasion, and he has sent at least $3,000 to this girl. I saw the picture of the girl on facebook and she is not attractive. My guess is that this girl is using juju on my friend. I have advised to go church for prayers so that the Holy Ghost can remove this spell on him.

1 Like

Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by thomasvl1(f): 5:12am On Feb 08, 2012
i got a question do nigerian men sometimes call women wife
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by thomasvl1(f): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2012
my friend told me men sometimes do, i wanna know if he lying. I let him use ph the other day and a women called back claiming to be his nigerian wife that he claiming he dont have
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by thomasvl1(f): 5:15am On Feb 08, 2012
and on your topic its not bad juju sounds like stupidity
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Princek12(m): 5:21am On Feb 08, 2012
thomasvl1:

and on your topic its not bad juju sounds like stupidity

What do you mean? Are you saying that my friend is just being stupid and that the girl is not using juju on him?
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Dynamique: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2012
It's pure juju,tell ur friend to run.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by thomasvl1(f): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2012
not ju ju ur friend lettin his other head speak for him instead of the one that contains his brain
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 08, 2012
@OP, juju is real oh, I tell you! She don rub something for her punana wey ya friend chop.

Since he has tasted the thing, I tell you, she go use remote control take hook am.

He berra go for deliverance oh before its too late.

I wish you guys well.

Lesson all: Fast and pray before you chop any girl punana  wey dey for West africa .

Na warning be this oh!!
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by waterworks(f): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2012
EHNN? ME IM CURIOUS TO hear the responses does juju really work? i mean if u believe in the power of God uve got to believ the devil has powers too right?
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2012
Well to those who doesn't believe init ​ℓ̊ wish you goodluck but outrightly even your pastors or imams will let you know that this things are real.aniwaiz @op she might be using science  your friend*juju also means science*
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by pendo89(f): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2012
Vikin:

Lesson all: Fast and pray before you chop any girl punana  wey dey for West africa .

Na warning be this oh!!

LMAO! dude ur something else.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2012
Africa juju is at work
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Tosinville(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2012
Maybe she wash toto water put 4 dat guy fud.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2012
Vikin:

@OP, juju is real oh, I tell you! She don rub something for her punana wey ya friend chop.

Since he has tasted the thing, I tell you, she go use remote control take hook am.

He berra go for deliverance oh before its too late.

I wish you guys well.

Na warning be this oh!!

ah aah a ha grin
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2012
@OP
my I ask: what is he sending the money for?!
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by born2boink(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2012
The Juju girls use on man is called Bluetooth
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by cynthiafred67(f): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2012
Vikin:

Na warning be this oh!!

^^^ buhahahahha
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by hannahmay(f): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2012
No one can tell if it's juju. Bt it works.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by ARareGem(f): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2012
Vikin:

Na warning be this oh!!

What the heck! grin
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Killz3(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2012
There's no juju a very sound neat slap to the face cannot cure. . . I dont believe it's juju by the way. Some people can just be st[i]u[/i]pid at times!
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by cynthiafred67(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2012
^^Hey handsome how u?
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2012
Like MBJ asked,do you know what he's sending the money for?have you asked him?it might be that the lady is even using the money to run something(s)for him.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2012
cynthiafire67,Your finger nails disgust me; plus u aint even fine sad sad. #Sorry to say undecided undecided
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
I 2nd MBJ and cocoa's point, 4 wot purpose, If he is truly ur friend, he shuld be able to tell U.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
*Yawns* I think I clicked on the wrong thread.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Killz3(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
cynthiafred67:

^^Hey handsome how u?
I'm aiit! You? You are kinda scarce and not always there!
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by arrived(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Try to date a club girl to confirm if juju exist or not.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Princek12(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
my I ask: what is he sending the money for?!

He said he is sending her money so that she can pay her bills. But it is becoming a routine.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Zilja(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
waterworks:

EHNN? ME IM CURIOUS TO hear the responses does juju really work? i mean if u believe in the power of God uve got to believ the devil has powers too right?

LOL! The devil has no more power than that God himself allows him to have. Do you know the story of Job?

God gives Satan permission to test Job's righteousness. He allow the devil to distroy Job's family becaue he wanted to see if Job would curse God. After taking Job's family, houses and land Job continued to bless and praise God. Job said "Naked I came out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return: Lord has given, and Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of Lord"

You can't believe in one thing and confess to believe in another. It's called "straddling the fence"  .

@Poster - Your friend needs to see a doctor for his mind. He nees to know what side of the fence he operating on.
Good Luck to him.
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by chines4(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
You men of little faith, Juju for where, ask the guy very well he will tell u what he is paying for?
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by Princek12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
chines4:

You men of little faith, Juju for where, ask the guy very well he will tell u what he is paying for?

The devil is a liar
Re: I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! by dealordea(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
OP: as you dey hear naija, it means jara e, No dulling!! Juju dey for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls?? / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.